4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This was interesting though Liz plan is going to backfire on her and both kyoko and her are going to become Inoda women

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
2 questions for those who finished v0.15

1. The changelog said " 6/1 morning Location: Snake Island Residence after leaving the house " I found the heart symbol but when I try to go to it Asuna stops me. Does anyone know how to see this h scene or if the scene is somewhere else?

2. Have anyone see this scene anywhere in the game?
016.png

skryks

Mar 16, 2018

1. The changelog said " 6/1 morning Location: Snake Island Residence after leaving the house " I found the heart symbol but when I try to go to it Asuna stops me. Does anyone know how to see this h scene or if the scene is somewhere else?

View attachment 3149052
Some of actions were blocked from Fujino bc he din't make it so far but somehow he did put them in the game. (idk why)
I din't saw this one aswell , maybe it was just some poster for patreon guys

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 3149052
once you leave asuna's house, you gotta talk to the maid that is gardening below asuna's house. the maid will get asuna's clothes wet and she will leave the party. then you'll be free to view hebishima scene (not that its much).

the scene you screenshot, i have yet to see.

Reactions: kinglionheart

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

View attachment 3149052
1. you can see it in the recollection room, snake island is a translation for "hebi shima", the main of guy that fuck sugu and librarian(sinon)
EDIT: I was wrong,read other comments
once you leave asuna's house, you gotta talk to the maid that is gardening below asuna's house. the maid will get asuna's clothes wet and she will leave the party. then you'll be free to view hebishima scene (not that its much).

the scene you screenshot, i have yet to see.
2. I don't remember seeing that scene in game

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There have been a good amount of changes throughout the entire game as a whole.
Also keep in mind that he had to release this update early, there is a whole day missing from this that is quite far along in terms of development. I think thats also why its called v0.15 instead of v0.2.
Yeah, pretty much, in his last update he said he originally was gonna release also up to Sunday but he decided to change something in the story there so he hurried to update again because of the pressure. Also, makes me curious as to WHAT he decided to change given Sunday should be "Kirito and Suguha's not-date", from what was teased in-game, so I think we may get an indirect confirmation of if the getting-rid-of-Hebishima option won or not next update, as there is no doubt he will crash the not-date for that extra-NTR-feeling towards Suguha, probably fucking her around a corner while Kirito is distracted or something.

View attachment 3149052
Someone else already said it, but yeah, just to be clear, you need to go talk to the maid in one of the houses nearby, she gets Asuna wet by mistake and this makes her go back to change, allowing you to see a small Hebishima/Suguha scene. The scene is sadly a bit too blurry to my likings, I can barely tell she seems to be giving him a blowjob or a titjob maybe? but it serves as a small teaser to the fact that he was indeed who invited Suguha to play FOG.

As for that scene, it doesn't seem to be at all in the game right now, though it could be Fujino just didn't have time to add him with him rushing this update.

Does anyone know why sometimes I get a profile error and it closes? this did not happen before, it is the chat on the screen becomes very slow.

View attachment 3148721
Wait, where did you get that scene? During the first live stream it was just Sinon shaking her ass so I didn't see that one at all.

All in all, I would say Fujino did a crazy great work with this update despite the complaints, he basically went back and reworked most of the first week not only from a Hentai scenes-perspective but even story perspective, many small details and events were changed and others more relevant ones that served both to add more scenes and affect the flow of the plot (Like making Sinon the librarian when before it was just another random NPC). My personal favorite had to be Fujino hammering how Inoda has basically become "a sex God", to take the words someone used ages ago here as a 'bad joke', which is exactly what many were arguing Inoda shouldn't realistically be despite how his blog was heavily hinting at. Not only has he completely dominated Asuna's MILF, even that random gyaru bitch at school was literally unable to satisfy him despite actually trying her best here (Unlike the previous version where she just mostly insulted her).

New parts were also quite interesting, the entire battle-harassment-quest was very well done too, and I loved the shameless 'references' to Fujino's past games in the store, especially with Klein's blatant description that showed him taking a piss at his own issues (I just hope it's not a reflection of his self-esteem being bad because of not meeting the unrealistic expectations of some people).

One of the things that without a doubt surprised me the most was him making Administrator/Quinella, the big bad from the first half of the SAO Alicization arc, into the "Goddess" of the temple Kirito uses to pray for updating Asuna's sexual stats, it's both an unexpected yet fun twist and a use of a plot-device to both introduce the recollection room and unlock missable scenes (Probably 'cause he knows people will miss them no matter what).

The ending was quite intriguing for me, even if the outcome is quite obvious: Fujino decided to make Liz sharper than both Kirito and Asuna combined, and she not only realized something is up with Inoda but thinks she can seduce him to help her drive a wedge between Kirito and Asuna probably, or at the very least to have some 'fun' before just exposing him anyway...of course, we all know that now Inoda is basically a Sex God, so the plan will backfire massively, he's just gonna fuck her completely silly in the tent and either make her his sex slave right away or leave her even more needy for more than Asuna currently is, lol.

If there was any real "complaint" I would have is that Fujino accidentally seems to have screwed up with a specific section of the machine translation, not sure how or if specific 'maps' of the game have their translations all in the same folder rather than scenes, but consistently every talk outside Kirito and Inoda's apartment has no translation after a certain point, which sucks as two whole new scenes were there, the one in the morning going out with Liz and Asuna and the one that night coming back (Where Inoda is getting a blowjob from Kyouko). Hopefully someone can bring this up with him so he can fix it, but I don't wanna pressure him even more at this point...

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
First one I have no idea, the only Sinon scene I have seen outside her getting fucked by Hebishima twice is the stream one, but it was only her shaking her ass there. Second one is the missable scene of the very first day at Hebishima's house right after going out of Asuna's house, but without the blurriness of the curtains in the way (You need to talk to a maid in a house nearby to get Asuna to leave the "party" for a moment so she can actually approach Hebishima house and watch it). Last one also no idea, can't even tell if it's supposed to be Sinon or Suguha, as the only clear thing is that's Hebishima fucking her.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes