4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
The update as whole was kinda underwhelming, but that battle scene was great and really well done. Gotta say, Fujino does know how to make interesting NTR scenarios. I'm gonna stay away for a while and come back a couple of months later when there's way more content. This bit by bit spoon-feeding is not for me lol.
i feel like he need more time to cooking

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I'm actually really sorry for fujino, judging from his last ci-en post he's saying that he has to work till 7pm and still manages to make releases for the game (not even counting in creating the CG's, programming, getting assets etc.) and people still cry about him taking his time even though he literally already released a full game within a very acceptable time frame... like what do you want him to do he can't quit his main job to make a living off of an NTR game but people are still entitled enough to pressure him into releasing updates, I don't understand.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
So I read some people saying that fujino is gonna drop another update this week on Sunday.......is it true!?!?........I know an update just dropped and I'm not nagging for updates, just wanna clarify whether he's dropping an update or not

Dec 31, 2017
As I understood the moment Inoda goes back to tent with Liz it is the end...

Kinda lackluster update overall, but I do like where this is going.

Reactions: LoveII

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I'm actually really sorry for fujino, judging from his last ci-en post he's saying that he has to work till 7pm and still manages to make releases for the game (not even counting in creating the CG's, programming, getting assets etc.) and people still cry about him taking his time even though he literally already released a full game within a very acceptable time frame... like what do you want him to do he can't quit his main job to make a living off of an NTR game but people are still entitled enough to pressure him into releasing updates, I don't understand.
You are absolutely right that people believe they have the right to demand so much, when there are many who do not even support it monetarily, people do not understand that this is not their main job that they do it more than anything as a hobby which You get a little benefit from it, the truth is I'm more worried that because of so much effort you'll end up abandoning your projects, so I do tell one person than another that it's not only demanding but also encouraging and supporting them as much as possible to Don't let him give up, because let's be honest, he has a gift for making parody games with NTR that I consider to be very good.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
So I read some people saying that fujino is gonna drop another update this week on Sunday.......is it true!?!?........I know an update just dropped and I'm not nagging for updates, just wanna clarify whether he's dropping an update or not
Just follow his Ci-En, he says everything also in english. Last post said that it will take longer. Also the guy might need a break or take it more slowly cause the guy is not in good mental state right now I feel like.

You know the guy is serious when he literally says to stop funding him until an update drop out. Hope he takes a nice winter break.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
hmm looking at the comments I think that I should wait until the weekend update.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished playing, it is kind of short that even the saturday night gameplay haven't finished and stop there without many cg in memory room. Since he will need a week to move out again the sunday update seems not possible at last, maybe it is a good idea for him to dalay the november update to december and change the update into per 2 months as he is quite busy nowadays. :coffee:
Wtf? The librarian change to be shino?!:eek:
In the memory room it shows the rainy day that inoda fuck asuna without condom, don't know it is just a fantasy of inoda or actually happened in that day. If it is true then it will be different from what the scene had shown in part 1 (inoda fuck asuna in last round by still using condom in the morning vs inoda fuck asuna without condom as he had already used all of them in the middle of rainy day).:unsure:
The setting of memory room I think is refer to the game Nebel Geisterjäger, which mc also need to access from the dream, created by a supernatural being and will forget everything when mc wake up.:unsure:
It is clear the ntr pair will be inoda*asuna*liz, hebishima*suguha*shino and klein*alice. From this update it seems liz know what inoda is doing but still let him do the rest and even using her own body to pay inoda keep stealing asuna from kirito in order to get kirito, I am sure she will soon corrupted by inoda's sex skill and fall to him. As for alice, still don't know there will be other guys to fuck her or not since she is using the hooker pass to enter the black street, but I am sure that klein will be the main one to get his hand on her.:cool:

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
Hmm, mirando los comentarios, creo que debería esperar hasta la actualización del fin de semana.
[/CITA]
Lee bien el post en Ci-en, dijo que tendrá una semana inactivo por trabajo, y que ya no podrá lanzar la actualización el domingo, que espera lanzarla antes de navidad con algo más de contenido.

railrail

May 8, 2023
This update is actually pretty big but you would only think so if you replayed it, it's mostly a remake rather than update.

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Game ends at point where Liz invite Ionda to tent? Also, why not all scenes in recollection room?

Last edited:

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
What was new in this update? because I downloaded part 2 and the game ends in his house, like the last version. And I also downloaded part 1 and it's the same thing, the game ends when the protagonist leaves home and goes to school.

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
This update is actually pretty big but you would only think so if you replayed it, it's mostly a remake rather than update.
i just download it but it seem like the site still not update yet dose you have the update link ?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes