4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

reeach

Oct 20, 2022
oof i was expecting to see more of asuna this update but theres probably like 2 new scenes, well it is what it is seems like the author is going for the build up and exploding with all the good scenes in the final update route, which is... gonna take quite some time.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022

I apologize for the slow development. I have to work till 7 pm, and even if after that I buried myself in making the game, I don't have enough time in most cases, so I recommend all of you guys, stop funding me until I release the update, I can't stop it by myself since patreon needs a lot of check when you restart accepting support. Whatever, I will do what I can, but actually I suffered a lot of criticizes and vituperation, which make me reconsider whether I'm able to keep monthly update. maybe change to update every 2 month? I'm not sure...
looks like all the nagging got to him and now updates are bi-monthly lol

tomstrong222

Nov 21, 2017
anyone got a save before fishing bait quest i went in jail and now i can't get out would really help me out, i didn't save now i gotta start all over again

SerIIIaNT

Mar 31, 2023
It's cool when you need to go Liz when you've completed the entire story of the last update. So I went to the city and went to Alice.. Don’t make this mistake, there is no way out and you have to play almost all over again, because there is no save((

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
I hope people will stop posting CGs from the game until the next update. As far as I can see, nothing has been added other than the leaked images. My eyes hurt while reading the speeches, so many speeches without embellishment with little CGs give me a headache. You may be angry with me, I just shared my opinion. SAO 1 definitely had a soul, I guess what I couldn't find in 2 was something like that.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
yeah, he's finishing up Sunday this weekend

looks like all the nagging got to him and now updates are bi-monthly lol
Honestly monthly updates can be hard, it may be doable once most of the game is done since he has to fix less stuff? But even then it would be "small" updates (1 or 2 h scenes at most), i do think he should make monthly reports, as PoL to show he is active and share some teasers maybe?

Is not bad to have an schedule if he can handle it (plus some people NEED that type of organization or they don't get anything done), maybe every 5 or 6 weeks?

Anyway i think once some time passes things will be easier on him, like he will get used to his new routine (or form one for that matter) and the game should get easier to make too.

Reactions: Kazuto123

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what is this invisible trap 0.15 ? is this the new update cuz the page still on the part 2 V0.1

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Does anyone know why sometimes I get a profile error and it closes? this did not happen before, it is the chat on the screen becomes very slow.

(48).jpg

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes