4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 27, 2021
The update is short, but I thought it was good and fun, the battle made up for Fujino's hard work.

Liz must help Inoda corrupt Asuna and I think Liz will fall into sexual desire for Inoda too, xD.

And maybe Alice will have scenes with other guys? But the main one will be Klein, of course.

Asuna I think there will be something with Inoda in the next update, who knows? It's a short update too, but maybe there's a scene.

wesker4608

Aug 7, 2021
Hi guys, how many sex scenes with asuna and other guy in part 1 ? Her statut shows a lot of sex but I don't see them in the memory room except the tempest one.
Thanks

erfqwef

Apr 5, 2018
yeah, he's finishing up Sunday this weekend
Not really. In his last update he wrote:

And I will be busy moving next week, I need to prepare a lot, so may not be able to finish the Sunday story as I said by this weekend, I will add more contents in that, hope I could release it on Christmas

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I'm actually really sorry for fujino, judging from his last ci-en post he's saying that he has to work till 7pm and still manages to make releases for the game (not even counting in creating the CG's, programming, getting assets etc.) and people still cry about him taking his time even though he literally already released a full game within a very acceptable time frame... like what do you want him to do he can't quit his main job to make a living off of an NTR game but people are still entitled enough to pressure him into releasing updates, I don't understand.
Not only that, he has also been searching for a new apartment, is now in the process of moving and one of his relatives died whiles he was working on the update and moved country. Like he has barely had any time to even adjust to the sudden change of location.
I have said this before and i will say it again, people should just aligne their expectations of the current updates to something that is humanly possible without having to put in crunch periods.
If you don't like the slow updating process right now, it would probably be better to come back a lot later and forget about the game for now.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Not only that, he has also been searching for a new apartment, is now in the process of moving and one of his relatives died whiles he was working on the update and moved country. Like he has barely had any time to even adjust to the sudden change of location.
I have said this before and i will say it again, people should just aligne their expectations of the current updates to something that is humanly possible without having to put in crunch periods.
If you don't like the slow updating process right now, it would probably be better to come back a lot later and forget about the game for now.
Yeah, I wish he wouldn't have blocked Ci-En comments so I could give him more encouraging words, poor man is really going through too much and he still delivers amazingly despite the complaints, I'm still on Friday and the amount of new content and outright fully changed content it's crazy. He really put a lot on this despite his current situation but sadly way too many people don't appreciate it.

Does anyone have the problem of non-translating parts for this new update?
Yeah, same here, as I said above I don't blame Fujino for being overworked but I hope someone brings it up in Ci-En or Patreon, a lot of small bits suddenly aren't translated, consistently too the talks right after leaving Kirito apartment too, so if anything changed there compared to v0.1 then I would have missed it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MeepMoop123
Feb 27, 2021
Fujino reminds me of Shinachiku Castella who had a lot of people complaining and ended up blocking the comments, Castella had health problems and now his game has been postponed until next summer (2024).

Honestly, I don't understand people who keep saying bad things and giving pressure, the developer updates with love and giving news, and yet they are treated like a... It would be nice if there was a way to encourage and cheer people up, since depression and other types of things It's a serious case.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Fujino reminds me of Shinachiku Castella who had a lot of people complaining and ended up blocking the comments, Castella had health problems and now his game has been postponed until next summer (2024).

Honestly, I don't understand people who keep saying bad things and giving pressure, the developer updates with love and giving news, and yet they are treated like a... It would be nice if there was a way to encourage and cheer people up, since depression and other types of things It's a serious case.
Because war, war never changes.

Dear NTR

Dec 22, 2020
I'm on a quest to destroy a brothel.
After this scene, I warped to the memory room. Is it a bug or I can't find a solution or is it a bug?

11111111111.jpg 2222222222.jpg

Reactions: znewsogoodz

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
liz and inoda team up ends liz slow corrupted
I'm glad it happened the way it did. Liz obviously knows what goes on in the church, so we may get that route.

Does he even get mean comments? I seen fair criticism or suggestions, but never "mean".

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
the new update closes the game out of nowhere
anyone has the same problems ?
yes it crashes every now and then, fujino knows and said to just reload the autosave, I replayed in full and it crashed 5 times in total, but lost like 1 minute total of progress

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
From reading the comments it doesn't look like much was added to part 2, so I'll wait and let the dev cook some more. Great to see the frequency of updates though!

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Can we just focus on how insane his game actually is? The livestream section was insane, the battle scene was really high quality and all in all the quality of the game (especially compared to other RPG hentai games) is just out of this world. Breaks my heart to see the pigeon (so basically Fujino) in the last recollection room telling the players that he's sorry that he's not better and its his fault.

This is one of the best NTR games and it gets completely blasted by people who want 2 hour updates every week, its so infuriating.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
That was a really really really short. I understand his circumstances, but the amount was underwhelming. He is noticeably getting better at writing thought.
There have been a good amount of changes throughout the entire game as a whole.
Also keep in mind that he had to release this update early, there is a whole day missing from this that is quite far along in terms of development. I think thats also why its called v0.15 instead of v0.2.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes