4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Did anyone find the car scene? I also didn't find the one with inoda and liz masturbating and liz stepping on inoda's dick or whoever.
I couldn't find this scene either
View attachment 3149566 View attachment 3149567
Is hard to say, some of them may be ther ebut not implemented yet (as in are for the next update/the unfinished stuff for sunday) or more likely left over from what he decided to change

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
bruh is there some hidden tech for loading these saves? i just get an error every single one i try from the thread

Wernerer

Mar 25, 2022
Idk man, so far in part 2 we almost got nothing from inoda and Asuna progres, we got more content from other character and tbh i dont really care about other character. We only got inoda Asuna scene from battle. thats why i kinda little dissapointing about part 2 , gonna Miss how Fujino make this game in part 1. Just focus on inoda and Asuna while other character just side story.

Reactions: Sahady

Zw3x13

Aug 12, 2023
hello guys , newbie here .. i would like to ask how to clear some shadow or blured animated scene for clearer view, i dunno how you guys call it and how does it work?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
hello guys , newbie here .. i would like to ask how to clear some shadow or blured animated scene for clearer view, i dunno how you guys call it and how does it work?
You can't in game but once someone extracts and shares the images from the RPGM files then you can see those images clearly.

Reactions: Zw3x13

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Idk man, so far in part 2 we almost got nothing from inoda and Asuna progres, we got more content from other character and tbh i dont really care about other character. We only got inoda Asuna scene from battle. thats why i kinda little dissapointing about part 2 , gonna Miss how Fujino make this game in part 1. Just focus on inoda and Asuna while other character just side story.
Sometimes i read comments like this and wonder if the people are trolls, skiped the whole game in part 1 or just are that bad at remembering.

Like half of part 1 we got nothing between Asuna and Inoda, or even just Asuna apart from some nudes, Fujino even added the freeroaming events with the explicit intend of paddign the fap factor of the game until things between Inoda and Asuna kicked off, that way we got something quick to fap to while he took the main story slowly, wich worked really well.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes