4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Dec 31, 2017
Loved that it looks like Inoda constatly stalks Asuna while invisible in FOG.

Shame we did not get to see what happened when Asuna went for a bath after talking with Kirito about Liz's request.

You can see that Inoda was behind the doors listening, as well as later I believe you can see his hair through the bath window outside, but there's no indication for a scene...
And it might have been from before, but I am sure an indication popped off that Asuna's stats changed..

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Loved that it looks like Inoda constatly stalks Asuna while invisible in FOG.

Shame we did not get to see what happened when Asuna went for a bath after talking with Kirito about Liz's request.

You can see that Inoda was behind the doors listening, as well as later I believe you can see his hair through the bath window outside, but there's no indication for a scene...
And it might have been from before, but I am sure an indication popped off that Asuna's stats changed..
The stats changed because she was masturbating. You can tell this via the ESC menu, it shows that's she's playing with her pussy in the picture. I first noticed this system when I paused during the first bath scene and saw that the tits picture was getting fondled.

Again, another great spot for a scene that Fujino is just... not showing us.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Oh nice, I didn't notice those changes in the image, only looked at stats.
I believe if you checked her ero-stats it should show that her 'wank xp' changed/went gray, because a 'wank event' happened to her that Kirito doesn't know about. So if you were to visit the shrine, you could re-update the stats and it would tell you properly that her wank stat increased.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What happened to the computer? You can't sit at it anymore. And also the water panel pops up and what to write there?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
When is this? Or do you mean when Kirito tells Liz about him and how they had to return due tot he typhon?
No, during the very first time you can go to the 'city', if you go to the convenience store and talk to all the NPCs there, you're basically told that they went to the village with the same name, AND that "recently the typhoon that passed caused something to happen in that village". Basically implying that the typhoon of this game and the horrible weather in Sakura Chapter were the same thing XD

I hope this is an indication that she will be a fast conquest for Inoda, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liz clearly thinks Inoda is some fat loser with no experience and Fujino decided to write her like a seductress that doesn't mind using her body in VR (Again referring to the disclaimer of his free take on some characters' personalities), she's probably thinking she can just make Inoda cum easily masturbating him once or twice with her hands (And maybe even her feet only if that preview pic is actually accurate to what's gonna happen in the tent) and then manipulate him for whatever she needs once he confesses he has, indeed, been stalking Asuna (Unsure if she was just wants to expose him or if she wants to try and take advantage of it to actually have a real chance at Kirito, as Fujino is taking liberties with everyone's characters I can't say if you would be enough of a bitch to do the latter or not unlike Canon Liz). However, as this update hammered even harder, we all know Inoda has basically become a sex God who even a married woman who fucked tons of fuckboys or a cliche gyaru bitch high schooler can't easily satisfy at all. Liz is either gonna end up fucked silly into submission for her 'miscalculation' or left wanting for more harder than Asuna XP

Also, it's honestly baffling to me that people actually got WORSE from this update despite the crazy amount of extra content Fujino gave and that the man even apologized because of these scumbags. Hilariously as someone that cares the least about Asuna despite knowing I'm in the minority I loved how much the new content was focused on the other characters, but this seems to have only increased the annoyance of the people who can't let Fujino do his build-up. Honestly, still not sure about how the poll ended but this may end up fully convincing him to get rid of Hebishima unless he had fully decided otherwise, if people are literally threatening him over focusing on the non-Asuna plots (Which we know the guy was going out of his way to try and finish, like, the final map of the update, the underground city, doesn't even have any NPCs because he ran out of time to put them there...). Even as someone who wanted that to happen, I would take Hebishima staying all the way if it meant Fujino was left alone from this underserved hate, truly :(

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3149919

just saw this ain’t no way ppl are this much of scumbags. Just have some fucking patience
I have already been posting comments on every post with positive messages.
Shit like this make me wish we had a "thumbs down" feature for patreon, its infuriating to see those people always get the same 1-5 likes from what im guessing is the same 1-5 people.
I will continue to post positive messages no matter what happens to make sure my feedback isn't just being drowned out if i only press the "like" button.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have already been posting comments on every post with positive messages.
Shit like this make me wish we had a "thumbs down" feature for patreon, its infuriating to see those people always get the same 1-5 likes from what im guessing is the same 1-5 people.
I will continue to post positive messages no matter what happens to make sure my feedback isn't just being drowned out if i only press the "like" button.
You're a hero for that bud, if I wasn't legit broke I would do the same for it and to support Fujino too, the fact he awes and moves even me who normally dislikes NTR says a lot about what a great dude this man is, he doesn't deserve this toxic fanbase.

Honestly, I wanted to ask someone to ask him if he could fix the missing parts of the machine translations (And maybe the parts that are aligned all the way to the left too), but at this point I don't mind waiting patiently for his next update and doing a third full replay hoping the next translated version is fully done.

zzzs3

Oct 3, 2023
Im stuck here for some reason. this is when im told to go to kleins base or smthing and I saw one house with arrow so I entered it and it sent me here. now I cant seem to go out cause I cant interact with the thing to exit. or is this actuallt the ending for this patch? I don't have a save file just before this event so if this is actually just a bug maybe someone can post a save file close to the event. I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Adsnow

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
Im stuck here for some reason. this is when im told to go to kleins base or smthing and I saw one house with arrow so I entered it and it sent me here. now I cant seem to go out cause I cant interact with the thing to exit. or is this actuallt the ending for this patch? I don't have a save file just before this event so if this is actually just a bug maybe someone can post a save file close to the event. I'd appreciate it.
It's the end of the update

zzzs3

Oct 3, 2023
It's the end of the update
wait what. I see some images posted in the comments here and they were all things I haven't seen yet. are they supposed to be things that you go around and look for yourself? I was so focused on doing main tasks lol.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I would like to share with you my experience with the update. Graphically, the foundation of the game has greatly improved. Unfortunately, stability is still problematic, and on several occasions, the game unexpectedly closes while transitioning between loadings (by the way, this is the same issue the first part had). As for the content, I have seen few, and many images presented here I haven't seen, but as others claim, it's possible that they haven't been implemented yet. I haven't even managed to unlock all the entries in Inoda's Blog in the Memory Room, the final part of the update; surely I missed something. In conclusion, the update wasn't the best for me, but it's also true that it's just one update, and more will come, hopefully completing and enriching the game further. Another small note: I preferred the gameplay style of the first one; I found it much simpler and, for now, richer in Hentai/NTR content. I hope that they can continue in this direction; otherwise, a guide would be useful to avoid missing something

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would like to share with you my experience with the update. Graphically, the foundation of the game has greatly improved. Unfortunately, stability is still problematic, and on several occasions, the game unexpectedly closes while transitioning between loadings (by the way, this is the same issue the first part had). As for the content, I have seen few, and many images presented here I haven't seen, but as others claim, it's possible that they haven't been implemented yet. I haven't even managed to unlock all the entries in Inoda's Blog in the Memory Room, the final part of the update; surely I missed something. In conclusion, the update wasn't the best for me, but it's also true that it's just one update, and more will come, hopefully completing and enriching the game further. Another small note: I preferred the gameplay style of the first one; I found it much simpler and, for now, richer in Hentai/NTR content. I hope that they can continue in this direction; otherwise, a guide would be useful to avoid missing something
Your opinion is actually more valid and careful than most others, so don't worry about it XD That said, yes, Part 2 has way more missable content that's probably not as blatantly obvious as in Part 1 that encourages you to actually be careful and explore every single map carefully every single time you visit rather than rush to your objective, so it's no surprise you may feel that way (Especially as now basically all the H-scenes use 'relevant' characters rather than NPCs like the first one), I have noticed a lot of people tend to rush, especially when the update retroactively added more content to things they had already played, so it seems way more people are missing stuff, and even those that are careful have issues missing them if they get careless for even a single scene.

View attachment 3150840
How much percentage do I need to have to choose the first dialogue choice?
You can't dude, in case you forgot, this is the "example of how the bars work" choice, it literally doesn't allow you to go shopping with them, there is no "route" for that written XP

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
wait what. I see some images posted in the comments here and they were all things I haven't seen yet. are they supposed to be things that you go around and look for yourself? I was so focused on doing main tasks lol.
Yeah it seems you have to look around i miss some of them too

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You can't. This was in the last update. Even if you have zero Anxiety you can't Agree to go shopping. It is probably here to show how Anxiety will affect your decisions in the future.
Thanks for the clarification. I thought that after this update, I could choose the first dialogue, but apparently I can't. I see

Reactions: Ayase Reas
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes