4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Astayuno

Nov 9, 2021
does someone have the full save or the gallery of part2 0.15 i want it exactly in the gallery room with full vids cuz i just finished part 1 and it took me 5.5 hours and it really turned me off with the story for 5 and half straight hours and no real progress to say in the end end of part one so plz help me wiht a full save

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
Feels like a lot of the criticism is coming from people that feel super entitled about a game they probably didn't even pay for. It's really not normal for a game to have this much content and for the content to be this good, especially considering how long it's been in development for. Just be patient lol.
Fujino really suffers for being actually competent, people are so used to devs of these games taking months to have a meager amount of content that now that some of the 'fans' of the game experienced have good content monthly they get pissed when the month was not 'worth enough'.

Reactions: MorganFreemansToe

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry guys. You might think it was part of the nightmare during the boss fight because of the stupid filter but it was a flashback you see when you are in the Recollection Room. Now this is a issue I have with the new update. By moving Inoda's Room events and blog into the Recollection Room, it create a disconnect with the main game. Plus the filter makes the scene so much worse.
I still dont see it, what images show her getting fucked without condom other than the dream stuff? Because non of the blog stuff shows Asuna that way. Ultimately I don't really care, sex is sex to me. But I dont see the scenes you are referring too.

Edit: Ok, finally found what you were talking about lol. I just completely missed the peek stuff on Inoda's side, my bad.

Yea, thats not the same as the nightmare stuff. However, I think that is still not something that has happened yet, as we no longer get access to the PC, I feel that is future content we just get to see now because we have the recollection room. Itts probably happening soon, but not until we are able to use the PC in the game again. In the current build the MC cant access the blog yet.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
IN SUMMARY so the video we saw in the collection room of inoda fucking asuna without a condom is already canon or just a random video that appeared there? we will have to ask fujino xd
Thats scene you posted that was released as a bonus, when it first game out it was label as a test.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
People who complain about the update length don't realize the amount of effort it takes to designing/remaking game mechanics. Features like indicators, sms system, battle system etc. takes time to design, develop and test. He had to do all this (+ working full time in a foreign land + facing multiple real life issues) and still provide enough content to call it a 0.15 update, all within a month.

I feel like people are too spoiled from the usual update speed from Fujino. For reference, you could look at western patreon devs and see how they would take at least 3 months to achieve whatever progress Fujino does in 1 month. While plenty of Japanese devs takes at least a year to complete their basic RPGM game, devoid of any fancy mechanics.

If he continues to work at this speed, don't be surprised if he finally burns out and call it quits. He has to live on a very unhealthy schedule to deliver unrealistic expectations as a solo developer.

Reactions: crazy1st

Neos274

Oct 16, 2021
Well really good update ! (+ with the condition of fujino it’s impressive !),
I just wanna say thet i love the « new » combat form with a hidden groping when kirito fighting with the excuse of inonda ability, hype for the nexts updates ! I hope more « combat scene » in the next update if possible

for the rest fujino do a masterpiece ntr game, and asuna slowly corruption are really good !

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
any gallery save for the new update? the game keeps crashing or lagging for me.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually saw your comment on ci-en mentioning it and because i had no idea what you where talking about looked up who that even is, i just thought it was some random goddess character.
Yeah, ironically despite being the big bad of the first half of her arc she's quite unknown unlike Alice that nowadays even non-SAO fans may have heard of. Like her she was introduced to this game as a complete OC-role (As equally as with Alice her 'canon character' just couldn't exist in this AU as is), which is why I said it truly caught me off-guard to see her there XP

Reactions: MeepMoop123

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
NTR coombrains are so starved for good NTR games they are going to ruin themselves by making Fujino drop everything lmao

at least Furryfags pay well despite constantly whining all the time, which is not the case for NTR coomers.

Also will part 2 of the update drop this weekend like promised or will it be delayed?

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
Honestly i don't like going through the gallery and getting all the information, thats why i missed it. Again i don't really think it matters regardless.
The only real issue is that it contradicts the "Safty First" perk kinda (Since it only mentions Kirito and not Inoda) but you could also argue that it was a spur of the moment kinda thing.
Infact the more i think about it the more it doesn't even contradict that, like the whole concept of the perks is a corruption of her moral values and discovering her own kinks but even after that night Asunas principles of "Safty First" did not change.
Twisted world and all slow devs shouldn't get any respect either, fuck even in non-H games some people still simp for Star Citizen

• Angry
Reactions: MeepMoop123

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Let me ask you something gentlemen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that's correct I'll nut big time. I'm a sucker for those kind of of ntr stories with several layers.

ArataLh

Jul 28, 2022
hey guys, how can i continue save file in part 2 to v0.15, i try to extract file v0,15 into part 2 file but don't have any save file? need help

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes