4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
SO THERS NO NEW CONTENT AFTER KIRITA FINDS NEW GIRL WITH INODA?
SADLY, NO IT'S NOT . HE CHANGED THE RELEASE DATE. WHICH IS NEAR C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S.

+ STILL NO CG SETS YET.. WAAAA.....
Are we just turning into whining babies on this thread now, literally going "WAAAA I WANT MORE THINGS FASTER WAAAA!" and writing in all caps?

This is an 18+ game and i hope you two are actual adult so please fucking act like adults!

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
There is new content after it, Saturday is also implemented and according to Fujino Sunday will be done this weekend.
He has changed this goal almost immediately, it's not going to be this weekend but MAYBE close to christmas.
changes.PNG
It is really important, now more than ever, that we respect Fujinos time and do not hold him to the first thing he said.
The change happend rather quickly so he probably got the OK for his new apartment very quckly, please give him time to work.

Reactions: Knight6797

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes and no rather, wether or not Hebishima goes out of the picture they both are bad guys, Hebishima is shapping up to be a sort of pimp too, he is the one encouraging Sinon to basically prostitue herself online, and if our suspicious are correct he is involved in some shadier stuff.

Or at leats i really hope so, it makes the story itself more interesting.....but maybe i should just come back to theorycrafting when i am not binge watching Law and Order xD
Yeah, the more we talk about it and the more I re-read Fujino's last statement regarding him, the more I'm sure the one fucking the policewoman HAD to be Hebishima, and this was Fujino's idea to get rid of him in a more 'organic' way while also still giving him the chance to change his mind if needed. After all in most NTR games you wouldn't expect any of the 'bad guys' to be caught at all, but if he wanted Hebishima to exit the story later then having him get caught as a criminal and arrested would be a quite realistic way to do so, especially as that's what the Alice storyline is 'supposedly' building up to (Though again in a normal NTR game we would expect Alice's investigation to lead nowhere at best and to end up with her getting fucked by those in charge of the criminal prostitution ring at worst). We will have to wait until Christmas to see better, though.

Liz presenting herself on a silver platter surprised me. I really thought Inoda would be the one to approach.
Fujino wrote Liz as being ultra-mega-sharp enough to realize there was something wrong with Inoda faster than Kirito and Asuna combined (Hilarious given in Canon it would be the opposite by miles), and she basically thinks Inoda is some fat loser with no experience or idea about sex so she probably thinks she can toy around with him a bit and manipulate him to do whatever she wants. Obviously, she doesn't know that Inoda has become a Sex God IRL and that's gonna backfire big time on her XP

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
Gente, estoy pensando en hacer un archivo escrito con varias ideas para mostrar fujino para Ci-en, en su último post dijo que leyó varias ideas de suscriptores y que tomó algunas en cuenta y otras no, ayúdenme colocando tus ideas en este hilo para adjuntarlas y crear un documento bastante completo para enviártelo en un rato

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
People, I'm thinking of making a written file with several ideas to show fujino for Ci-en, in his last post he said that he read several ideas from subscribers and that he took some into account and others not, help me by placing your ideas in this thread to attach them and create a fairly complete document to send to you in a while

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Fujino wrote Liz as being ultra-mega-sharp enough to realize there was something wrong with Inoda faster than Kirito and Asuna combined (Hilarious given in Canon it would be the opposite by miles), and she basically thinks Inoda is some fat loser with no experience or idea about sex so she probably thinks she can toy around with him a bit and manipulate him to do whatever she wants. Obviously, she doesn't know that Inoda has become a Sex God IRL and that's gonna backfire big time on her XP
I thought it would go that route but Inoda would be the one to offer sex. Like, "if you want me to tell you about Asuna then you have to have sex with me". It really surprised me that Liz was the one who moved first.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
People, I'm thinking of making a written file with several ideas to show fujino for Ci-en, in his last post he said that he read several ideas from subscribers and that he took some into account and others not, help me by placing your ideas in this thread to attach them and create a fairly complete document to send to you in a while
Please do not do that, if you have an idea you can just post it on ci-en.
It would be really awful for Fujino to just get a multiple page long document with tons of suggestions instead of just a post with x amount of likes that can already indicate if its a good idea or not.
Do not harass the developer with ideas please.

If Fujino needs an opinion or suggestion he will just make a poll instead.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes