4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I know this is a fictional game but I have to say, good for Kyouko if she is able to have another kid at least 49 years old. Really shows another women menopause is just a state of mind.
Honestly, Inodas size (both his body and dick) and the ridiculous stamina he has would have probably given him a heart attack during his night with Asuna but who cares it's a fictional story in a videogame about being in a videogame with a netorare premis.
Pretty much, yeah, realism goes out of the window in NTR worlds, from competent authorities and characters having basic common sense/smarts, to unrealistic Hentai-logic-biology, hell, Inoda is apparently better at sex than any of Kyouko's previous actually-fit-cliche-NTR-Fuckboys combined, literally can last in bed for hours until late into the night/early morning, hell, he probably is better at sex than I-fucked-100-girls-Hebishima too, despite being a virgin until not even a month back and being fat as all fuck, logic doesn't apply here for that XD

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
Someone, tell him to drop that cucking shit, it's soooo boring. In every crappy NTR games other devs implemented this stuff. And no one wanna play in this games. Don't be like that man. NTR is - NTR, cucking shit is - shit. About blog... that was nice idea, I saw stuff like that in other game, but not remember it's name. Btw it was cool. And sad that he cut it.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Aside from "hero party must fall", "Bakunyuu Party no NTR Boukenki" and NTRMAN works, Are there any good animated NTR games we can use to pass the time until xmas ?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Aside from "hero party must fall", "Bakunyuu Party no NTR Boukenki" and NTRMAN works, Are there any good animated NTR games we can use to pass the time until xmas ?
Honestly thats a tough question, animated NTR is somehow a bit rarer.
NTR Knight has animated scenes but it isn't like a full on animated game and i enjoyed it.
Maybe you could look into that one and give it a try?

Reactions: hecom

NamonakiKami

Aug 14, 2022
Guys, please help me, what do I do? On the mission was going to the base Klein's, and got into the temple and can not get out of here, tried saving from the last mission, still the same thing

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes