4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just noticed a cool feature in the update. On 6/4 after Asuna says she needs to leave to go home because her mother told her to, if you use Notes to get her location, it says "Asuna's Home" in Blue but then says Town Center in Green. Then after leaving school it says Love Hotel in Green. Before meeting Alice it says Town Center in Green. Then after meeting Klein it says Inoda's Apartment in Green and if you call her she answers while making dinner for Inoda.

So I think the story Inoda got Kyouko to call Asuna over to the Love Hotel. There Asuna saw Inoda with Kyouko and got angry. Then they went to Inoda's apartment to get answers. Inoda made her feel bad because she was ignoring him and got to start make him food again. Or maybe Asuna saw Inoda with the school prostitute in the Town Center, follow them to the Love Hotel, then went back to Town Center, then to Inoda's apartment to ask him? It is hard to tell the blog doesn't say what happened that day and I not even sure if Asuna knows about Kyouko. The "bad girl" she says is deceiving Inoda could be Kyouko or the school prostitute IMO.

AMAZING feature added without noticing. Got to remember to whip out the phone regularly to always check if any details are in there. Great work Fujino!

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
The size of the game is intimidating, hope there's a gallery.
there is , but there are not that many H scenes and what are either mostly just ecchi or bad and with next to no "content" and what is there is bad

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I just noticed a cool feature in the update. On 6/4 after Asuna says she needs to leave to go home because her mother told her to, if you use Notes to get her location, it says "Asuna's Home" in Blue but then says Town Center in Green. Then after leaving school it says Love Hotel in Green. Before meeting Alice it says Town Center in Green. Then after meeting Klein it says Inoda's Apartment in Green and if you call her she answers while making dinner for Inoda.

So I think the story Inoda got Kyouko to call Asuna over to the Love Hotel. There Asuna saw Inoda with Kyouko and got angry. Then they went to Inoda's apartment to get answers. Inoda made her feel bad because she was ignoring him and got to start make him food again. Or maybe Asuna saw Inoda with the school prostitute in the Town Center, follow them to the Love Hotel, then went back to Town Center, then to Inoda's apartment to ask him? It is hard to tell the blog doesn't say what happened that day and I not even sure if Asuna knows about Kyouko. The "bad girl" she says is deceiving Inoda could be Kyouko or the school prostitute IMO.

AMAZING feature added without noticing. Got to remember to whip out the phone regularly to always check if any details are in there. Great work Fujino!
Damn, i noticed the feature, but only with the town center and can't remember calling her (next time i will call her CONSTANTLY xD), but i forgot to mention it, i think its a extremely cool feature that will shine the longer the game goes on.

Imagine how good it will be for freeroaming stuff.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
1702094599148.png

Dang, its already done. I was hoping for a bit more of Asuna and Inoda, but I will patiently wait.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
anyone have a save from before the tree boss fight? like when we first enter into that area? or slightly before?

glax._

Apr 4, 2022
Oh, i apologize. There has been a recent outbreak of people demanding more updates and attacking Fujino so the "we will die of hunger" comment just rubbed me the wrong way but if that wasn't your intention then again, i'm sorry.

dont worry man, yes i saw a lot of people said a lot of bad comments to fujino, i understand fujino in how is really difficult to change of house and work i appreciate all of him sacrifice and him work.

Yes, I said that about dying of hunger for people who believe that a video game is the only thing that exists for Fujino and for them, who have to stop thinking like that and relax a little.

Reactions: MeepMoop123
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes