4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
then fujino will upload on sunday, from the game sunday because this update was on saturday or am i wrong?

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Modding part 1 (update 2)
Here is bugfix event for 6 out of the 8 event recollection of "Asuna's Room event" for those like me who don't trigger it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i cut out the animated part of Inoda's room event if you only care about the animation.
There in this side
View attachment 3159317
As always remplace www->data folder for the .json file
And here a save with the Rec room updated file number 20
Work for both version of Part 1

That's all for today

By the way the missing event in Rec room for Part 1 are the Train and the Nightmare of Kirito where Asuna is held captive in the cage bird being teased?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there seems to be something missing on Part 1 too...

if u see the picture from www/img/Special_actionSeq theres a scene thats not included on animation...

旅馆睡奸4(40)_copy_1280x896.png

if my guess is right then this scene supposed to be happened when Inoda bring Asuna to inn after she got knock out in sewer, i dont know why this particular scene not included... can it somehow got attached to the existing animation?

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
To be honest, i rather see the entire game finished instead of waiting for updates, its kind of annoying.... I personally dont mind waiting on Fujino to complete the entire game then have Saikey do full translation to English because i cant read Chinese language
With how much he seems to get depressed when idiots spam him about next release, I think that would be best for him to do honestly. It would remove all the constant pressure to release a monthly update, and give him time to make the game he wants to make without people getting mad every time their fantasies arent in the newest update.

While I love getting new updates every month or so, I would be just as stoked for a yearly brand new complete game.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
difference between official english and here.... The games translated by Saikey are all english with no other languages.... The games here are uploaded by developer but its not fully translated english, you will see a lot of things in chinese.... If you want official english translation, you probably need 1-2 years or later
is the content of the game same as the official english or the original chatgp mtl has more content?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
there seems to be something missing on Part 1 too...

if u see the picture from www/img/Special_actionSeq theres a scene thats not included on animation...

View attachment 3160239

if my guess is right then this scene supposed to be happened when Inoda bring Asuna to inn after she got knock out in sewer, i dont know why this particular scene not included... can it somehow got attached to the existing animation?
Oh if the Dev did not make a script for it, i can't do it i only do copy/past then edit scrip.

Reactions: crazy1st

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
With how much he seems to get depressed when idiots spam him about next release, I think that would be best for him to do honestly. It would remove all the constant pressure to release a monthly update, and give him time to make the game he wants to make without people getting mad every time their fantasies arent in the newest update.

While I love getting new updates every month or so, I would be just as stoked for a yearly brand new complete game.
Whiles i do think that would be better aswell, my guess is that because he moved recently and the fact he is moving again now makes me think he might be hurting for cash a bit currently. (Also taxes in japan fucking suck)

It might be hard for Fujino to finance everything whiles working his regular job. Obviously thats entirely speculation but i do think that there are legitimate reason as to why he isn't just making the game on the side.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Whiles i do think that would be better aswell, my guess is that because he moved recently and the fact he is moving again now makes me think he might be hurting for cash a bit currently. (Also taxes in japan fucking suck)

It might be hard for Fujino to finance everything whiles working his regular job. Obviously thats entirely speculation but i do think that there are legitimate reason as to why he isn't just making the game on the side.
I think the opposite. Since he is looking for a quieter place it probably means a more expensive place. With the recent release of NTR Online, he should have gotten a bunch of new revenue. With that he can afford a better place.

If I am right then good for him. With his money enjoy a nice home and the good food Tokyo has. Don't spend his money like Inoda did unless he can get his own Asuna.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think the opposite. Since he is looking for a quieter place it probably means a more expensive place. With the recent release of NTR Online, he should have gotten a bunch of new revenue. With that he can afford a better place.

If I am right then good for him. With his money enjoy a nice home and the good food Tokyo has. Don't spend his money like Inoda did unless he can get his own Asuna.
I was saying that in respons to the question of "Why doesn't he just stop the monthy updates?" and if you do that, patreon would be the wrong platform. He would either have to move to something like kickstarter or fund the project himself.

Its not a terrible way of going about it but you do need financial stability if you are doing a long term project like a game so a "monthly payment" would not be advisable in this case.
The truth is we really don't know Fujinos financial situation but i do believe there is a reason why he has chosen this payment model.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was saying that in respons to the question of "Why doesn't he just stop the monthy updates?" and if you do that, patreon would be the wrong platform. He would either have to move to something like kickstarter or fund the project himself.

Its not a terrible way of going about it but you do need financial stability if you are doing a long term project like a game so a "monthly payment" would not be advisable in this case.
The truth is we really don't know Fujinos financial situation but i do believe there is a reason why he has chosen this payment model.
Being on Patreon is not a issue. You don't have to release something every month because Patreon subscriptions are monthly. Most of the game developers I support on Patreon do not release monthly. Also most of the comments I see say they would not mind if the development cycle is longer. Of course I don't know for sure that actually happens.

The one time payment like Kickstarter is a lot more risky in my opinion. Yes it is less stressful but once you have all the money up front there is less motivation to keep work on consistent pace. There isn't any penalties for not releasing something for a year, for example. My experience is Patreon creators have a higher burnout rate but more likely to complete a project as promised compared to Kickstarter.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, but it's not like this game is following cannon anime/manga storyline. The storyline goes according to how he wants to design it. So it's his choice to extend it and put in xyz. IMO, it makes less sense how when transitioning from Season 1 to Season 2 that after all that work Asuna actually capitulates and has sex with Inoda, and then after having sex with him becomes more distant. Also, even if you look at the feelings feature thing within game, by the end of the game in Season 1, Asuna was at like a 70 something score with Inoda and like a 90s with Kirito. The game text itself has her wondering about their closeness and his junk. Then bloop, Season 2, Kirito back to 999 (100%) and Inoda got lowered to like 100/400 (25%).

If he wants to stretch this game out, it's his right to do so. Whatever effects it has on the quality is his consequence to bear. I'm just stating my views on the game.
That's why Fujino is a master of NTR and you're not. Your understanding of how to tell a good story is way off.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Being on Patreon is not a issue. You don't have to release something every month because Patreon subscriptions are monthly. Most of the game developers I support on Patreon do not release monthly. Also most of the comments I see say they would not mind if the development cycle is longer. Of course I don't know for sure that actually happens.

The one time payment like Kickstarter is a lot more risky in my opinion. Yes it is less stressful but once you have all the money up front there is less motivation to keep work on consistent pace. There isn't any penalties for not releasing something for a year, for example. My experience is Patreon creators have a higher burnout rate but more likely to complete a project as promised compared to Kickstarter.
It is possible to finance things on patreon through monthly payments, however it is rather inadvisable because of the fluctuation of income. This is fine on more stable project that have a team or some kind of safety with prior funds but a singular dev that has just started out should not use Patreon as a means to fund a project if he doesn't have that kind of safety net. (Without a trusting and supportive community atleast, its best to keep monthy or atleast bimonthly updates up.)

Akabur can get away with it because of his prior games and expirence in art, he has done comissions before on the side in order to keep his revenue up.
Or someone like Snats is only able to keep up development due to his incredibly dedicated and stable fanbase.
Considering the current feedback from Fujinos fans i doubt he has the luxary of something that would be stable enough to rely on like that.

But if Fujino does think it would work and his financial situation is in a place where he could do something risky like that i would be all for it but if he isn't he really shouldn't just take a risk like that.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It is possible to finance things on patreon through monthly payments, however it is rather inadvisable because of the fluctuation of income. This is fine on more stable project that have a team or some kind of safety with prior funds but a singular dev that has just started out should not use Patreon as a means to fund a project if he doesn't have that kind of safety net. (Without a trusting and supportive community atleast, its best to keep monthy or atleast bimonthly updates up.)

Akabur can get away with it because of his prior games and expirence in art, he has done comissions before on the side in order to keep his revenue up.
Or someone like Snats is only able to keep up development due to his incredibly dedicated and stable fanbase.
Considering the current feedback from Fujinos fans i doubt he has the luxary of something that would be stable enough to rely on like that.

But if Fujino does think it would work and his financial situation is in a place where he could do something risky like that i would be all for it but if he isn't he really shouldn't just take a risk like that.
The sad reality is monthly subscription sites like Patreon are the only path available to small developers. People without a following won't get much support on Kickstarter. Fujino has a reputation now but before I doubt many people would have given him enough money to finish any of this games unless it was a monthly basis as a trial. Even now I wonder how many of his fans would give him money up front to finish the SAO game when it would be sold later at Saikey anyway. But I would like to see him make something on Kickstarter to see what happens.

Financing through Patreon might be inconvenient but it is fairly stable for him right now. At least now he is expanding his revenue through Saikey. Maybe for his next game he could try out a different model.

Reactions: LordFrz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
The sad reality is monthly subscription sites like Patreon are the only path available to small developers. People without a following won't get much support on Kickstarter. Fujino has a reputation now but before I doubt many people would have given him enough money to finish any of this games unless it was a monthly basis as a trial. Even now I wonder how many of his fans would give him money up front to finish the SAO game when it would be sold later at Saikey anyway. But I would like to see him make something on Kickstarter to see what happens.

Financing through Patreon might be inconvenient but it is fairly stable for him right now. At least now he is expanding his revenue through Saikey. Maybe for his next game he could try out a different model.
Thats why i think the only moment where changing model would have made sense was right when part 1 ended, at that point he could have said that he is making a game through a different platform.

I am not in favor of a split in anyway at all, my point isn't "He needs to switch to kickstarter" my point is "If he where to change his development model to instead of a monthy based update, a single release. The best way would be to switch his revenue model entirely" I am not for either of those things since they are a financial risk.

Also if he ever finds a publisher that has a wide reach like Kagura whiles still giving him a decent revenue split my opinion on this would change immediately. As much as i love Saikey, they really don't have a lot of reach outside of their own platform which is rather unkown.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes