4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
yes, that's where author apologizes for mix up. update is till that place and will update within next week or so as he said in game.
No, not anymore, a new post in Ci-En had him apologize, there won't be any new update for the game until Christmas 'cause he will be busy moving and such :O

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Softlocked at the guard post area, how do you get out of here?

View attachment 3163226
u cant get out on the day kirito and co got a request from liz?

if so then i found same problem as well, cant do anything about it just load ur save before entering and dont enter again...
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-15-fujino.154352/post-12375612
need both files, i had to rename the weeb rune file to something else so my computer could recognize it

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
How did you get that scene? My games ends with Liz entering the tent
he mean right before that scene , actually there was no HJ just a tease yet he call it HJ , i dont know why :3
Yeah -yeah before that scene was what i mean. So it's the end? This game has some bugs so i'm just afraid i encounter some bugs hahaha. After that scene player sent to recollection room, and i don't know what should i do after that.

Last edited:

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah -yeah before that scene was what i mean. So it's end thee? This game has some bugs so i'm just afraid i encunter bugs hahaha. After that scene player sent to recollection room, and i don't know what should i do after that.
yeah i asked the same question and was told that is where it ends for now

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
Tell me who is having sex at the bathhouse, a random character or Asuna, I accidentally missed it and now I’m confused:cry:Thanks to the developer for your efforts, although this is still the initial version, so there are bugs, so far the 1st part looks better, I hope Asuna will have sex with someone else besides the fat man

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So I explained it in a previous post, IMO your above description I feel like would be appropriate if not for the fact that at the end of S1 Asuna was already--not necessarily falling in love, but "falling in like"-- with Inoda. She was no longer behaving in a way that was simply due to guilt/naive motherly instincts/drugs, there were occasions where is seemed she legit enjoyed his company, flirting in ways that "real" couples would. The whole guilty and distancing herself from Inoda plot device would be appropriate during her seduction prior to "falling in like". After that point, I would believe Asuna would be in a more "torn between" idk what to do conflicted phase. Inoda had all the momentum, and I feel like the date event would've equalized it more or even tipped it towards Kirito, but not swing it all the way around.

Not with the 2 of you who I'm responding to, but as I'm very quickly learning, people in this forum all tend to have groupthink and you can only express opinions of praise towards the author, and any critical opinions are a no go. *shrugs*
I agree she was starting to like him, but I feel the sex shocked her out of it. At the end of the day, its all just coming up with a justification to slow the progress down, but to me, it fits well enough.

While im all for sucking Fujino's dick around how he has developed this game, since it fits with what I like in an NTR game almost perfectly, there are still things to criticize. Some are personal preference, like how I don't give a rats ass about battle sex, or the stat screens that show how many times Asuna masturbates. And others being like the game itself being pretty laggy, especially after adding the chat bubbles that popup while they walk around. I hope he tries tto learn a more modern engine on his next game, such as gamemaker or godot. The initial learning phase would lead to much smoother gameplay for the type of game he is making. And I think his biggest issue is himself, and how he seems to let the comments stress him out.

But when it comes to the story, it just fits right into what I want to see in a game. And the way Asuna has been handled has been great for my own enjoyment. Asuna trying to distance herself after the rainy night just makes sense to me. From what I see, she definitely was flitting and starting to fall for him. But he rushed things and that threw her into a panic, since she was still also in love with Kirito. If Inoda had not rushed things the rainy night he would have won already in my eyes.

Reactions: Toushiro

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
So I explained it in a previous post, IMO your above description I feel like would be appropriate if not for the fact that at the end of S1 Asuna was already--not necessarily falling in love, but "falling in like"-- with Inoda. She was no longer behaving in a way that was simply due to guilt/naive motherly instincts/drugs, there were occasions where is seemed she legit enjoyed his company, flirting in ways that "real" couples would. The whole guilty and distancing herself from Inoda plot device would be appropriate during her seduction prior to "falling in like". After that point, I would believe Asuna would be in a more "torn between" idk what to do conflicted phase. Inoda had all the momentum, and I feel like the date event would've equalized it more or even tipped it towards Kirito, but not swing it all the way around.
The thing is that Asuna was feeling betrayed. During the stormy night (the end of part 1) Asuna confronted Inoda, asking him if his hand had already healed and finds out he lied to her. Asuna wasn't even mad at him yet, maybe disappointed but not outright mad. The thing that got her to avoid Inoda was that he just continued to pressure her and abuse her trust, all the way up to what was essentially raping her.

I don't know, personally i find it pretty believable for someone to want to distance themselfs after that.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
is a bug o error
Do you guys need a fix for that? Probably the warp to outside that got turned off because of variable or switch or he forgot.
Unlike part 1, on part 2 each day as is own set of map

I'm almost done with the last breaking event for Part 1

By the Oozaru2023 did you not made some animation change on part2? Do you understand how this script/Formula work
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 设置动画序列 : 动画序列[16]
>图片动画序列 : 图片[99] : 修改状态元集合(立即切换) : 集合[教会]
Trying to mess with but can't fix it for the Church blowwjob animation cause the name of the Pic sequence is 修女1 not 教会 but changing it does nothing

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes