4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Bug happens with my file05 too. They go out, begin talking, then it freezes when Asuna is supposed to say something.

I tried zipping up file21 (my save file) and attaching it here.
Ok will look it to it
--Edit--
No clue even making the switch and variable the same it happen too did you import it from an old version of Part2?
Look into the scrip part for that it get stuck during the script that change her face, that is way to advenced for me....

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
this scene actually make me wonder, is she really got pounded there? coz her stat doesnt seems to have any change after that scene (only the kiss stat increased iirc)

in part 1 the sex stat always increased after every act, so i wonder if its really happened or the stat itself got a bug?
Actually, now I'm wondering where it comes from? The tree monster reminds me of part 2, but I don't remember seeing Asuna getting fucked in a battle setting in part 2 :/
You guys realize this is a modded scene he made for fun? He replaced the covered sex scene in the tree battle with other covered sex scene not in the battle. I don't remember if the other cover sex scene is in the game yet or still just a preview image the dev made a while back.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
You guys realize this is a modded scene he made for fun? He replaced the covered sex scene in the tree battle with other covered sex scene not in the battle. I don't remember if the other cover sex scene is in the game yet or still just a preview image the dev made a while back.
No we don't, hence the use of the word "wonder"

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
if I remember correctly it was a still image with inoda behind asuna with a "slapping" sound, so I think fujino didn't put the shadow animation in time, but it was meant to be sex anyway, so the mod just enhance the scene

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
if I remember correctly it was a still image with inoda behind asuna with a "slapping" sound, so I think fujino didn't put the shadow animation in time, but it was meant to be sex anyway, so the mod just enhance the scene
I don't think this was meant to be sex. As the guy before said Asuna's stats other than kiss did not change. The dev is pretty good on updating the stats with story events. Plus Asuna did not have conscious sex in-game with Inoda before, kinda weird to start doing it now. The modded picture is fun though.

Reactions: pnkrel

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I don't think this was meant to be sex. As the guy before said Asuna's stats other than kiss did not change. The dev is pretty good on updating the stats with story events. Plus Asuna did not have conscious sex in-game with Inoda before, kinda weird to start doing it now. The modded picture is fun though.
I went to replay the scene and it's written (sounds of pounding) on the side but he was only using his hands, I think I read that and remembered wrong, well now we know :)

Reactions: kinglionheart

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
She did, in the bathhouse, or am I wrong?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Are you talking about this scene?
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-15-fujino.154352/post-12403423
If so, then this is a non-canon bonus scene the dev made.
No, there is a subqest in the MMO, right before you got to Liz. There is an NPC you can talk to, he asks you to bring him his fishing rod, then at his house you can peek throu the wall to the bathhouse and see the scene, you don't see the faces, but I always check the phone after every event, Asuna was in the bathhouse at this time, so I asume Inoda fucked her.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No, there is a subqest in the MMO, right before you got to Liz. There is an NPC you can talk to, he asks you to bring him his fishing rod, then at his house you can peek throu the wall to the bathhouse and see the scene, you don't see the faces, but I always check the phone after every event, Asuna was in the bathhouse at this time, so I asume Inoda fucked her.
Oh no, Asuna was in the bathroom at her house, masturbating FYI. The ones you saw was definitely Sinon with Hebishima.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Oh no, Asuna was in the bathroom at her house, masturbating FYI. The ones you saw was definitely Sinon with Hebishima.
Just replayed the segment, you are right about Sinon, but Asuna was giving Inoda a HJ at the homebase bathroom at that time. LOL

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just replayed the segment, you are right about Sinon, but Asuna was giving Inoda a HJ at the homebase bathroom at that time. LOL
Sorry, I don't like breaking your fantasy but Asuna was not with Inoda during that time. Maybe you thought Inoda was there invisible because of the ... bubble outside the door when K&A was talking. Maybe Inoda was there but Asuna was not giving him a HJ. She was just pleasuring herself in the bathroom since she didn't get any from Kirito. You can tell because only her Wank stat increased and Handjob stay the same. Also if you open the menu before reaching Liz's shop, you can see the only time the pussy animation changing to her fingering herself.

Reactions: N1rox98 and pnkrel

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry, I don't like breaking your fantasy but Asuna was not with Inoda during that time. Maybe you thought Inoda was there invisible because of the ... bubble outside the door when K&A was talking. Maybe Inoda was there but Asuna was not giving him a HJ. She was just pleasuring herself in the bathroom since she didn't get any from Kirito. You can tell because only her Wank stat increased and Handjob stay the same. Also if you open the menu before reaching Liz's shop, you can see the only time the pussy animation changing to her fingering herself.
ah right, wank turned grey, not hj, my mistake :)

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
how come i can realize when ive only played the compressed one? if i know that then i wont bother asking something like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AttackNTR

Dec 11, 2023
i actually played part 2 that got compressed by Oozaru2023, so idk if he change something while compressing it or not...

and yeah in the compressed game that scene is from the battle against that boss treant monster, when kirito got nightmare debuff...
The compressed version seems to have been modified, and the animation doesn't appear in the vanilla game files

Reactions: crazy1st

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
honestly i doubt that...
from what i see inoda indeed is behind the door at that time, and he is in the bath with Asuna when kirito leave to Liz house alone... from my view that animation for wank is not Asuna masturbating, its not her hand but inoda's...

hence why they arrive together after that, and u can somehow guess when Asuna is lying... Fujino made her eyes look to the right every time she does...

but yeah she is not giving inoda HJ, that much is true...

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes