4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

donwastetime

Aug 30, 2019
hi, I just discover the game from saikey, what does it mean part 1 part 2? The original untranslated version is the full game while saikey only translate half of it then it call part 1?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
hi, I just discover the game from saikey, what does it mean part 1 part 2? The original untranslated version is the full game while saikey only translate half of it then it call part 1?
part 1 is the version that saikey translated. Part 2 is the continuation of the story that is currently being worked on by Fujino. It's still very early in development.

Reactions: Ibnualwisrg

donwastetime

Aug 30, 2019
part 1 is the version that saikey translated. Part 2 is the continuation of the story that is currently being worked on by Fujino. It's still very early in development.
Part 1 is fully completed? because the recollection room seem to have some empty space to put some cutscene

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
It's not this one... It's this one, I don't remember this scene in the game

View attachment 3173963
The mod only purpose is the missing/bugfix part of the Rec Room so if it's not in the current story wait for the Dev to use it during story part.
Make sure to use the Party remove feature if you want to watch "Asuna prologue" or else either Klein or Alice will dick block Inoda at the shower part and softlock the game.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
It (part 2) is bugged, freezes when they meet the neighbor coming out of his apartment (when they are about to go to school). Asuna is supposed to say something but it's empty and game's frozen. Latest save file info: v. 0.15, Apartment (Kirito) 6.3 Wednesday

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
It (part 2) is bugged, freezes when they meet the neighbor coming out of his apartment (when they are about to go to school). Asuna is supposed to say something but it's empty and game's frozen. Latest save file info: v. 0.15, Apartment (Kirito) 6.3 Wednesday
Share your bugged save file?
Did you try the autosave file05? It is a good safetybelt when game crash "most time"

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
that sequence I added it to my mod of asuna getting fucked in the event and uploaded the file

View attachment 3174265
this scene actually make me wonder, is she really got pounded there? coz her stat doesnt seems to have any change after that scene (only the kiss stat increased iirc)

in part 1 the sex stat always increased after every act, so i wonder if its really happened or the stat itself got a bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pnkrel

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Oh yeah but it has that awfull filter ok so just an Unblur mod then
Nothing not included then this time
actually there is 1 scene from that lustful night that somehow got lefted out... cant give the screenshot which one it is coz im not in front of computer...

but if u want to look at it its there between all the scene of that night, its the scene where Asuna got pounded from behind while inoda held her arm...

u can crosscheck it again with the prologue, but im sure that scene wont be there (its also not seen on kirito nightmare when he fight the treant boss)

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
this scene actually make me wonder, is she really got pounded there? coz her stat doesnt seems to have any change after that scene (only the kiss stat increased iirc)

in part 1 the sex stat always increased after every act, so i wonder if its really happened or the stat itself got a bug?
Actually, now I'm wondering where it comes from? The tree monster reminds me of part 2, but I don't remember seeing Asuna getting fucked in a battle setting in part 2 :/

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
Actually, now I'm wondering where it comes from? The tree monster reminds me of part 2, but I don't remember seeing Asuna getting fucked in a battle setting in part 2 :/
i actually played part 2 that got compressed by Oozaru2023, so idk if he change something while compressing it or not...

and yeah in the compressed game that scene is from the battle against that boss treant monster, when kirito got nightmare debuff...

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
actually there is 1 scene from that lustful night that somehow got lefted out... cant give the screenshot which one it is coz im not in front of computer...

but if u want to look at it its there between all the scene of that night, its the scene where Asuna got pounded from behind while inoda held her arm...

u can crosscheck it again with the prologue, but im sure that scene wont be there (its also not seen on kirito nightmare when he fight the treant boss)
Well i put out every animated scene the game has in it register in the new map though well is hard to tell since it's crypted files if you ever get the time for a screenshot or the name of the file

This one?

Last edited:
Reactions: crazy1st

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Share your bugged save file?
Did you try the autosave file05? It is a good safetybelt when game crash "most time"
Bug happens with my file05 too. They go out, begin talking, then it freezes when Asuna is supposed to say something.

I tried zipping up file21 (my save file) and attaching it here.

Reactions: 13Gatsu777
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes