4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

lanceCR

Feb 22, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix this bug?
I'm playing version 0.15 until the mission scene with Alice, Klein in underground streets.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 162854.png
After going to Klein's base next to the brothel, I was transported to the scene of the conversation between Inoda and Lisbeth.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 165618.png
After finishing the conversation, I don't know why it was transferred to the save location and I couldn't get out. I went around looking for somewhere to get out but couldn't find it.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 163052.png
If anyone can fix it, can you tell me?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix this bug?
I'm playing version 0.15 until the mission scene with Alice, Klein in underground streets.
View attachment 3172006
After going to Klein's base next to the brothel, I was transported to the scene of the conversation between Inoda and Lisbeth.
View attachment 3172005
After finishing the conversation, I don't know why it was transferred to the save location and I couldn't get out. I went around looking for somewhere to get out but couldn't find it.
View attachment 3172017
If anyone can fix it, can you tell me?
That's not a bug, that's the end of the current version

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
As someone else said, it's better if he finishes his current project/s first before thinking of anything new, especially with how busy his situation is (Also, at the very least he has considered TLR in the past, in the poll about which series he should make a new game of next that SAO won that was one of the choices if I recall right).
Yeah but I mean I really enjoy this game. I want him to continue, but seeing how good it is, it would be great with other series as well !

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah but I mean I really enjoy this game. I want him to continue, but seeing how good it is, it would be great with other series as well !
A new series will be a while. The dev already said after finishing SAO he will go back finish the games he was working on before. So Fate/Stay Night's Nero and Sakura games are next. Then after that maybe he will start a new series.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
-Part 1 Rec. Room Mod [Update 7]
-Missing animation added - Asuna squirt
View attachment 3169382

What a pain, thanks to mogemogera for pointing out the plugins stuff, so better back up your files or even the whole game.
There is one zip for each version [Original/Saikey] don't take the wrong one.

As always replace .json file in www -> data folder
replace plugins.js file in www -> js folder

Use the savefile 20
You should get that for the Original version
View attachment 3169380

You should get that for the Saikey version
View attachment 3169381

Every other mod are included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that should be everything from Part1
You know I was joking when I said this is becoming a Bethesda game where the fans fix and adds to the base game but now you are making that true. The next step is adding graphics overhaul, original scenes, and mods that replaces characters. Do I hear Thomas the Tank Engine cumming?

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
A new series will be a while. The dev already said after finishing SAO he will go back finish the games he was working on before. So Fate/Stay Night's Nero and Sakura games are next. Then after that maybe he will start a new series.
The Nero one is nice, more Sakura is even better, but I'd like some closure on the Scathach or at least the afterstory for her :LOL:

Reactions: NickFn092

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
i recommend to bail out now, this dev mostly goes full blown NTR, go play his older games then come back, you will see this will go the same way, he's trying different elements there probably moments in ntr online part 2 you can stop ntr's but she will become corrupted in the end, there is no happy endings in his games lol.

someone wasn't huge fan of sao rather see him get cucked by ugly dude

Well, I suppose there's nothing particularly unique about it. I had hoped it wouldn't follow the same predictable pattern, as there are already plenty of games similar to this one. There's a scarcity of games that provide diverse endings through various choices.

I don't have a general aversion to NTR, but when a person who's clearly undeserving manages to deceive your partner into thinking they're impressive, while remaining unnoticed, it's both nauseating and sparks a desire to combat the injustice that often goes unnoticed.

If the other character possessed some merit, I could have appreciated the game more. However, witnessing someone unworthy taking advantage of your significant other doesn't appeal to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
So i wanted to point out something about Inoda sex god status, people seen tot hink he just got like that right away after fucking Asuna, me i think its actually the week long sex marathon he had with Kyoko (her mom), like he polished his "skills" during it, it also caused him to have really high standards wich is why the gyaru slut couldn't satisfy him since Kyoko is just plain better at it.

Also i think Liz will get overhelmed by Inoda but still try to deny it for a time, she probably will go through something similar to Kyoko but we will get to see it live now xD. That its probably going to be the focus of the next week in story, alongside making Asuna jealous and frustrated of course, and other things maybe.
Why does Asuna doesn't break up with the MC if she loves this Loser Inoda? I'd rather she'd gone out with Inoda and then the MC would make her a cuckold with him and then she'd forget about Inoda.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
You know I was joking when I said this is becoming a Bethesda game where the fans fix and adds to the base game but now you are making that true. The next step is adding graphics overhaul, original scenes, and mods that replaces characters. Do I hear Thomas the Tank Engine cumming?
Actually i was thinking if it was possible to merge all the scene from Part 2 to part 1 but since one version is encrypted and the other is not it does nothing....

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Recommendation, you probably should stop playing the game. There is no way (and very obviously no planned one at all) to prevent the NTR in this game, if anything the "NTR" just expands with every girl around the MC being stolen away by Inoda/Hebishima, and the most of a different ending planned right now is basically making Kirito someone who enjoys being NTR-ed (Aside from the standard Oblivious-to-the-NTR ending). Fujino doesn't do no-NTR/avoidable NTR games.
Can you tell me more about other games and how they end of the MC? I'd like to know if I can bear this insane story or if it's not worth my time.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Can you tell me more about other games and how they end of the MC? I'd like to know if I can bear this insane story or if it's not worth my time.
There are usually like 3 common directions.
- MC starts to enjoy sharing his partner
- MC looses his partner to an magic dick guy and gets possily mentally destroyed
- MC has a chance to prevent the cheating or at least forgives his partner in the end and lives on with him/her.

Reactions: EdenGenesis

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Almost all his other games are incomplete except for one Chainsaw Man and Scathach game. In all of them right now the MC stays oblivious and does not realize it is his girl getting railed in front of him. The completed games ends like this too.

This game is supposed to end either with the MC oblivious or knowing and liking the cheating. There now you know the ending can you decide if it is worth the ride?

Reactions: EdenGenesis

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
penis size matters in NTR's usually its driving force, its funny Japan gets turn on this taboo when majority of Asian men tend have small penis (not saying this fact, just asian women tend "fake" the most in bed), i guess its really fetish seeing their lover being fucked or taken away. Total degenerates lol
I mostly just watch for sex, i care less for these characters, in most ntr games story usually so piss for i never feel that bad, i think few did it decent, just played ntr knight did kind felt bad for MC, even though they do give you happy end, but to get it you always be on your toes, training, blocking advances, making sure you trigger all events with main character or you get shit ending.
yeah, I know, I usually don't like this kind of ntr, unless it's good written or sometimes "poetry" makes it so hilarious, that I can enjoy it as a comedy :D
imho magic dick vs small dick is mostly just lazy writing or inexperienced author, but it's a easy way to start for new devs.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
yeah, I know, I usually don't like this kind of ntr, unless it's good written or sometimes "poetry" makes it so hilarious, that I can enjoy it as a comedy :D
imho magic dick vs small dick is mostly just lazy writing or inexperienced author, but it's a easy way to start for new devs.
I don't know, personally I think it's fine.
I can easily picture a girl/woman not having her physical needs met and a guy with a big lust and even bigger dick showing up with a great timing :LOL:

AttackNTR

Dec 11, 2023
Actually i was thinking if it was possible to merge all the scene from Part 2 to part 1 but since one version is encrypted and the other is not it does nothing....
Have you considered creating a mod for Part 2 after the complete version is released?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
There are usually like 3 common directions.
- MC starts to enjoy sharing his partner
- MC looses his partner to an magic dick guy and gets possily mentally destroyed
- MC has a chance to prevent the cheating or at least forgives his partner in the end and lives on with him/her.
Great! That works for me, haha. I think I'll enjoy it, but I'll reserve my final judgment until the end of part 2, just to see if Fujino gives us the option to decide.

What happens if he doesn't forgive her? Will she face consequences from the other guy, or will she end up living alone?

I'd really like to give Inoda a piece of my mind. In real life, I would have confronted him forcefully for what he did to the girlfriend, sister, and the future mother-in-law (hopefully).

I know it's just a game, but I'm sick of seeing pretty chicks get screwed without knowing anything about it, because that's how it is in most NTR games of this kind, because they're easier to make because there's no work to be done on feelings and reactions to actions carried out behind her back, even feelings of guilt are almost non-existent, and unless she's been hypnotized, I'd find it hard to forgive her, but since she's good, I'd punish her the way I do in games like this.

Almost all his other games are incomplete except for one Chainsaw Man and Scathach game. In all of them right now the MC stays oblivious and does not realize it is his girl getting railed in front of him. The completed games ends like this too.

This game is supposed to end either with the MC oblivious or knowing and liking the cheating. There now you know the ending can you decide if it is worth the ride?
It's a real shame that this kind of game is ruined by such a mediocre script.

It's true, there are so many possibilities and I've got so many ideas that if I'd been in charge I could have produced a masterpiece that would have appealed to everyone, from NTR fans to those aiming for a happy ending.

However, I'm not a kissing-bear type either, and I don't like it when everything goes super smoothly either, but our world is rotten enough for us to want our partner to be faithful to his feelings.

If you tell me that she's leaving the MC for INODA because he's a sex god, I say to myself that's not very logical because what she feels for Inoda is mostly pity, if Inoda replaces the MC, the roles will possibly be reversed and I've never seen the one cuckolding get cuckolded by the other, it would be really hilarious if the GF left the MC for Inoda and then the MC cuckolded her behind Inoda's back to then get rid of her to get revenge for what she did and witness how the characters suffer and are victims of their bad choices. ... that would be a really elaborate scenario.

But right now, apart from the heroine and the MC's sister, who are pretty, I'm not going to waste my time watching prepubescent teens doing everything they can to steal someone else's wife because they're jealous of them in the first place.

Inoda's ugly as hell and he's banging the MC's girl, frankly, it's anything but realistic, if he'd at least hypnotized her but he didn't.

And the heroine who hides the fact that she's having an affair with Inoda is such a bitch. Why doesn't she break up with the MC?

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Great! That works for me, haha. I think I'll enjoy it, but I'll reserve my final judgment until the end of part 2, just to see if Fujino gives us the option to decide.

What happens if he doesn't forgive her? Will she face consequences from the other guy, or will she end up living alone?

I'd really like to give Inoda a piece of my mind. In real life, I would have confronted him forcefully for what he did to the girlfriend, sister, and the future mother-in-law (hopefully).

I know it's just a game, but I'm sick of seeing pretty chicks get screwed without knowing anything about it, because that's how it is in most NTR games of this kind, because they're easier to make because there's no work to be done on feelings and reactions to actions carried out behind her back, even feelings of guilt are almost non-existent, and unless she's been hypnotized, I'd find it hard to forgive her, but since she's good, I'd punish her the way I do in games like this.

It's a real shame that this kind of game is ruined by such a mediocre script.

It's true, there are so many possibilities and I've got so many ideas that if I'd been in charge I could have produced a masterpiece that would have appealed to everyone, from NTR fans to those aiming for a happy ending.

However, I'm not a kissing-bear type either, and I don't like it when everything goes super smoothly either, but our world is rotten enough for us to want our partner to be faithful to his feelings.

If you tell me that she's leaving the MC for INODA because he's a sex god, I say to myself that's not very logical because what she feels for Inoda is mostly pity, if Inoda replaces the MC, the roles will possibly be reversed and I've never seen the one cuckolding get cuckolded by the other, it would be really hilarious if the GF left the MC for Inoda and then the MC cuckolded her behind Inoda's back to then get rid of her to get revenge for what she did and witness how the characters suffer and are victims of their bad choices. ... that would be a really elaborate scenario.

But right now, apart from the heroine and the MC's sister, who are pretty, I'm not going to waste my time watching prepubescent teens doing everything they can to steal someone else's wife because they're jealous of them in the first place.

Inoda's ugly as hell and he's banging the MC's girl, frankly, it's anything but realistic, if he'd at least hypnotized her but he didn't.

And the heroine who hides the fact that she's having an affair with Inoda is such a bitch. Why doesn't she break up with the MC?
I think you might be one of these people that over-analyze their fun. NTR games work partly because they're over the top, from the behind-the-curtain/silhouette trope to the door-half-open trope, nobody (or very few people) has ever actually been cheated on THAT hard lol, and yet they're what makes NTR games great. So I say, don't expect realistic causalities when what you want are unrealistic outcomes. i.e you can't want for Asuna and Cuckito to sit down and talk about their feelings and issues like a good modern couple when what you want is Asuna making an army of babies to Inoda behind Cuckito's back. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know, personally I think it's fine.
I can easily picture a girl/woman not having her physical needs met and a guy with a big lust and even bigger dick showing up with a great timing :LOL:
Well, yeah, it can be okay, but for me, it has to be at least somewhat believable, not just "wow, big cock, gimme, gimme" :D

I think it works best for original stories, but not so well as a parody, as characters usually have a deep bond and backstory.

But sure, there can be exceptions, like Konosuba NTR would be perfect. You don't even need to go the big magic dick route, just use the girls' original weaknesses: Darkness likes being humiliated, Aqua is naive, Megumin is powerless after "EXPLOSION," and Kazuma is a jerk. I can totally see it work.

PS: I know there is God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring, but it has so many flaws :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes