4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I think instead of a simple and rich ntr, we see overly complicated plot structures, tons of text, deliberate messing up of Asuna and Kirito's relationship (I think the rape scene is unnecessary and ruins the experience), too much of Asuna's mother in the game. Fujino says he didn't want to show Inoda as a scumbag, but what he does in the second part is horrible. I mean, he's just addicted to sex and doesn't care who he's with. At this rate, Inoda could just stay with Asuna's mother and that's it. I liked Inoda from the first part. He was at least focused on making Asuna his. And the complete disappearance of any sense of mystery where we can only peek or otherwise know what's really going on. The first part is much better in that aspect.
I don't see problem with Inoda making a harem with Kyoko making it oyakodon and Liz. What's bad in that ? Its not romance genre game where Inoda can only go for 1 woman. NTR villain will always be considered scum by some. While he can't follow Asuna and Kirito everywhere he is not wasting time to corrupt other characters to help later and plot against Asuna. Because of that stormy night and it's hard to achieve justifiable reason for them to start having sex again, becasuse of Asuna's guilt and pure feelings towards Kirito which will last even when she will start having fun with Inoda for some time which will give an edge to excitment. What about mystery peep I think freedom to travel everywhere at all times to check what's happening there is unnatural and might be even annoying at time in other games, but its not like there will be no mystery peeping, as there were many already in part 2, but not on Asuna. I also somewhat think there was too much unnecessary work making 3 CG's with Kirito, but they also propel Asuna in corruption route.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I just had a follow-up thought; the argument Asuna has with her mom happens during Season 2, episode 19. Just before the Sleeping Knights arc ( :cry: ). God I hope the Sleeping Knights arc is cut from this. But yeah, Kirito doesn't meet Sinon 'in game' until Season 3, the GGO arc. His avatar actually becomes a woman in that arc. I wonder if Fujino will play with that idea in future; it would certainly put a stop to any Asuna/Kirito FoG sex, giving Inoda plenty of opportunity to step in.
Season 3 is the Alicization arc, Kirito meets Sinon in season 2 of the GGO arc

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
I'm curious why there's no discussion about Shion, who appears to have a romantic interest in Kirito following that Orc battle.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The recollection room is now part of the story... That goddess is now an ingame character
Yes, has been since the previous update actually :O

I kinda agree with a lot of peoples assessments of this update; dialogue heavy, and kinda lame until the end. But I also believe it was still laying groundwork for the future. I feel like I say this every update, but it should start heating up again from next update. At least this time Fujino themself has stated that things are going to heat with with Inoda and Asuna going forward.

Some things I picked up on;
>Uneventful massage scene. Yeah, disappointing, but it sets us up for more massage scenes in future. I can envision them getting a little more lewd each time, both for Inoda/Asuna and Kirito/Liz. So treat it not as 'the massage event' but 'massage event 01' like you'd get in other games. It's the least lewd version, and the next time they go for a massage it'll be a little more lewd, progressing each time.

>Missing Sugu scene. Why? It's obvious something happened on the second day while Kirito was unconscious. We didn't even get a recollection scene? :(

>Liz is clearly a sadist. You see this in the way she treats Inoda in the tent (femdom & footjob), and the fact that she 'blows off steam' by shocking Kirito with her magic. It doesn't effect him, but it still shows that she finds causing pain to be fun for her. I'm not into the abusive aspects of BDSM, so I don't really want to see much of this either on Inoda or Kirito. It does kind of paint a bad future for Kirito if Liz gets closer to him. I'm also not a foot lover, so the idea of Inoda catching a foot fetish from the treatment by Liz also doesn't excite me. But from the perk list leaks, we know he's going to ask Asuna to dominate him like that sometime.

>Kyouko. In the anime, a lot of the discussion that mom has with Asuna ("you're going to a better school") happens almost exactly the way Fujino portrayed it. But in Fujino's AU (and it has to be an AU now that this moment sort of dates the exact timing of the game) this is happening because Kyouko is trying to keep Asuna and Kirito apart. I think I picked up on a moment where Kyouko was masturbating on her own, that she was doing it for/because of Inoda. I'll need to replay that to remind myself.

>All the previous points lead to one thing; there was a lot of focus on side characters this update (and others before), but it's so that they can be used in the broader story to corrupt Kirito and Asuna and dismantle their relationship piece by piece. But we know Sinon, Sugu and Liz are already slutty women, and Inoda is better at sex than Kirito, so even if it dips slightly into Kirito getting a harem none of the girls are going to be satisfied with him. Sugu loves him, but we're missing context on that. And Liz would be the type to hurt him for fun. Sinon doesn't really have anything to do with Kirito yet, but she probably will soon now that they've met in FoG.

>The green bar. In v.025 it's referred to in game as your 'pernicious rating', but the definition of that word does not match the way it is used. I think Fujino or the trnaslation probably meant 'promiscuous', as in 'the desire for many casual relationships'. This matches the green ratings use somewhat better, as it seemingly relates to turning Kirito into a horny boy. It comes up to make Asuna do dirty talk during his handjob, and it comes up again to mistake Liz's words for hinting at sexual desire. This bar is also still called the 'cuckholding' meter in the game UI. We thought it was a measure for how likely Kirito was to end up in a netorase solution. I think, given the way it's started to head, that meter is going to lead to Kirito also wanting to cheat on Asuna, and likewise being more open to/aroused by Asuna being lewd and even cheating on him. It is clear that Sugu is trying to get with him now that Hebishima isn't messing with her so much (I think he was only in this update once, fucking Sinon). Also Liz's entire plan seems to be wedging Kirito and Asuna apart with Inoda, perhaps so she can get Kirito herself.

>Admi is interfering. The Admi character from Alicization has now actively interfered in the 'real word', making her a stand in for a real god. Inoda prays to 'any god' to get Asuna horny during the foot massage, and it works. I'm not sure why Admi is on Inoda's side.
Regarding Suguha, the scenes are missing probably for the same reason we were missing the massage scene last update or her scenes after the date with Hebishima being added to the rec. room (Or how we didn't have any clue that Alice had been brainwashed-groped since back during the infiltration at the underground place apparently), Fujino probably ran out of space/time to make the scenes of it happening and is gonna add them to the Recollection Room later. And we technically don't lack 'context' on her liking him, Fujino has made it a mix of his AU lore and the canon reason, he just twisted the SAO timeline so much so she could fall for Hebishima's NTR plot that it kinda got into a mess, like, once again this update we got confirmation from Kyouko and Asuna's talk that the Fairy Dance Arc happened here, but that directly contradicts Kirito never having met Sugu in-game as Leafa in ALO, because that entire plot could never have happened if Leafa didn't guide him to the world tree XD

Also things to add: Kyouko for a moment had some slightly incestuous thoughts it seemed, she was kinda making too much of a reference to Asuna looking up at her with starry eyes when she was a kid and to Asuna's smell in her bed before she started masturbating. Also-also, Hebishima actually wasn't in this update at all, Sinon wasn't being fucked, she was taking a bath in the forest when Kirito met her.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
I'm curious why there's no discussion about Shion, who appears to have a romantic interest in Kirito following that Orc battle.
from where that came from ? she sure is not interested in Kirito, maximum to help with some quests and used by Hebishima to try something with Liz that might work and Asuna that will fail, but give some stimulation.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I just had a follow-up thought; the argument Asuna has with her mom happens during Season 2, episode 19. Just before the Sleeping Knights arc ( :cry: ). God I hope the Sleeping Knights arc is cut from this. But yeah, Kirito doesn't meet Sinon 'in game' until Season 3, the GGO arc. His avatar actually becomes a woman in that arc. I wonder if Fujino will play with that idea in future; it would certainly put a stop to any Asuna/Kirito FoG sex, giving Inoda plenty of opportunity to step in.
Fujino clearly is twisting the timeline however he wants so it's unlikely any of that happens, between Sinon appearing much earlier, the FD arc having happened without the means for it to have happened, and Alice being a complete OC with Administrator being an actual Goddess is unlikely the Mother's Rosario plot comes into play XP

Also, a correction that EVERYONE seems to miss somehow, which shocks me because even the anime was blatantly clear about it not only with his relief after touching himself shortly after seeing his looks in GGO but with the scene he shows his 'Character Card' to Sinon: Kirito's GGO Avatar is NOT female, it's still male. Very effeminate-looking (Basically a femboy), but still a boy XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Regarding Suguha, the scenes are missing probably for the same reason we were missing the massage scene last update or her scenes after the date with Hebishima being added to the rec. room (Or how we didn't have any clue that Alice had been brainwashed-groped since back during the infiltration at the underground place apparently), Fujino probably ran out of space/time to make the scenes of it happening and is gonna add them to the Recollection Room later. And we technically don't lack 'context' on her liking him, Fujino has made it a mix of his AU lore and the canon reason, he just twisted the SAO timeline so much so she could fall for Hebishima's NTR plot that it kinda got into a mess, like, once again this update we got confirmation from Kyouko and Asuna's talk that the Fairy Dance Arc happened here, but that directly contradicts Kirito never having met Sugu in-game as Leafa in ALO, because that entire plot could never have happened if Leafa didn't guide him to the world tree XD

Also things to add: Kyouko for a moment had some slightly incestuous thoughts it seemed, she was kinda making too much of a reference to Asuna looking up at her with starry eyes when she was a kid and to Asuna's smell in her bed before she started masturbating. Also-also, Hebishima actually wasn't in this update at all, Sinon wasn't being fucked, she was taking a bath in the forest when Kirito met her.
Hebishima was there, it was an optional fight in the woods. Kirito saves him

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023

If you dont go straight for Orc quest, but previous Dryad batteground, there was event with Hebishima and in the guild talking with Leafa where after they probably went to inn to fuck, but can't peep on that event only hear/see noise of them talking.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hebishima was there, it was an optional fight in the woods. Kirito saves him
If you dont go straight for Orc quest, but previous Dryad batteground, there was event with Hebishima and in the guild talking with Leafa where after they probably went to inn to fuck, but can't peep on that event only hear/see noise.
OH, I see, I completely missed this, I went straight for the Orc Quest! (This also explains why Sinon was directly talking about Suguha there I suppose, LOL) Dammit, guess I will have to replay to see that...anyone has a save close to that scene so I don't have to start all over again XD?

Still, this makes the whole thing with Suguha even MORE interested now, she still got fucked by Hebishima while all these things happened but still was quite eager for Kirito's dick and very happy/slightly yandere afterward when he went to the cafe to have dinner, so it may legit not be a case of "just once and then goes right back to fall for NTR guy's dick"...

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Well, the saves work, there are no crashes and that’s the only good thing. Boring. Kirito pisses, Kirito poops, Kirito sits, Kirito lies... Where's Asuna? And Asuna is somewhere there... In any situation, Klein appeared (called, etc.) before. Now Liz comes out and breaks everything. What is the game about?
All that remains from SAO is the word, names and skins of the characters. Change them and no one will notice that it has anything to do with the famous universe. Kirito, who killed and went against anyone, suddenly humiliates himself in front of some fool. Asuna. She actually never suffered from the desire to help everyone. Exception: children's shelter. She herself needed help all the time. But Kirito, yes, he helped. Shy Liz doesn't look like herself. Boring. Asuna began to be corrupted in the second circle. I'm afraid to imagine how Silica will be portrayed. I hope Suguha takes up the sword and disperses this whole circus.

Feb 27, 2021
I tried to make scenes in Koikatsu, and damn it's more difficult than I thought, isn't there a tutorial that teaches you how to change the scenes and especially configure characters so that it doesn't get bugged at the right time? I wanted to do some tests with Asuna, Kirito and the characters I was thinking about in my story

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Well, the saves work, there are no crashes and that’s the only good thing. Boring. Kirito pisses, Kirito poops, Kirito sits, Kirito lies... Where's Asuna? And Asuna is somewhere there... In any situation, Klein appeared (called, etc.) before. Now Liz comes out and breaks everything. What is the game about?
All that remains from SAO is the word, names and skins of the characters. Change them and no one will notice that it has anything to do with the famous universe. Kirito, who killed and went against anyone, suddenly humiliates himself in front of some fool. Asuna. She actually never suffered from the desire to help everyone. Exception: children's shelter. She herself needed help all the time. But Kirito, yes, he helped. Shy Liz doesn't look like herself. Boring. Asuna began to be corrupted in the second circle. I'm afraid to imagine how Silica will be portrayed. I hope Suguha takes up the sword and disperses this whole circus.
To spice things up, try to translate it back to chinese, then back to english and just play it for the lolz :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Dude, it was clear since Part 1 that nobody is acting even remotely in character because they're all being reworked to fit into a NTR world ruled by NTR tropes (And that's before getting into the messed up timeline or Yui "existing" but never appearing XP). Of all the things to complain about, it's kinda very late to do so about the characters being as they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
realname_tba and asdu813 wrote very good thoughts in the comments

Inoda doesn't have to be a good person or NTR will be lost, as asdu813 wrote - "Getting his backstory and having us try to feel bad for him kills the NTR because then it's like "Oh well he deserves asuna anyway" so now it's just some awkward romance story. I would say just focus on kirito. Have his story told from his perspective. Have events happen in the background that pop up like comic strips while kirito does other things, more battle CG moments, shadowplay, peeking into Inoda's apartment. Things like that. " Very good point.

after the 1st part, my only wish was that Fujino make the pop-up pictures stay on the screen a little longer, not 1 second but at least 5 seconds or so. It was good, cool and very exciting.

But in the second part there is no sense of NTR, it feels like Inoda and Asuna will become friends and then become lovers. There's no mystery, no sense that Asuna thinks it's wrong to do that but her desire overpowers her. The first part was very good at this. The second part I think is getting too long and is starting to turn into a romantic thriller. In my opinion, Kirito should be good at everything except sex, Inoda should be bad at everything except sex. And the story should go more from Kirito's point of view, with only hints, sneak peeks and pop ups to let us know what's really going on with Asuna.

the battle scene with the tree was amazing, it felt like the beginning of a turning point. If the whole game was like this, it would be a brilliant, as there aren't many games like this.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Does anyone have a save of the moment before cuntsuna handjobs cuckito from the kitchen in FOG , I think it asks you for 20 promiscuity I want to try something.

I'm still looking for where this image fits
 (11).jpg

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
realname_tba and asdu813 wrote very good thoughts in the comments

Inoda doesn't have to be a good person or NTR will be lost, as asdu813 wrote - "Getting his backstory and having us try to feel bad for him kills the NTR because then it's like "Oh well he deserves asuna anyway" so now it's just some awkward romance story. I would say just focus on kirito. Have his story told from his perspective. Have events happen in the background that pop up like comic strips while kirito does other things, more battle CG moments, shadowplay, peeking into Inoda's apartment. Things like that. " Very good point.

after the 1st part, my only wish was that you make the pop-up pictures stay on the screen a little longer, not 1 second but at least 5 seconds or so. It was good, cool and very exciting.

But in the second part there is no sense of NTR, it feels like Inoda and Asuna will become friends and then become lovers. There's no mystery, no sense that Asuna thinks it's wrong to do that but her desire overpowers her. The first part was very good at this. The second part I think is getting too long and is starting to turn into a romantic thriller. In my opinion, Kirito should be good at everything except sex, Inoda should be bad at everything except sex. And the story should go more from Kirito's point of view, with only hints, sneak peeks and pop ups to let us know what's really going on with Asuna.

the battle scene with the tree was amazing, it felt like the beginning of a turning point. If the whole game was like this, it would be a brilliant, as there aren't many games like this.
Hmm, interesting points, but it's too late for that. Inoda does everything better, except fighting. But I completely agree that changing him out of nowhere to be the funny, lovely, caring guy turns the story into some melodrama :)

Damn, now that I think about it, many melodramas involve NTR. :eek::eek::eek:

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save of the moment before cuntsuna handjobs cuckito from the kitchen in FOG , I think it asks you for 20 promiscuity I want to try something.

(11).jpg
besides the lack of clothes, it looks like a still from the two or three scenes when you go to fight the tree.
when he gropes and slaps her ass while walking...

or it's something Fujino added first, then changed/removed but forgot to remove this still from the files

Feb 27, 2021

View attachment 3312662
I think this will be implemented perhaps in the next battle, he must have had the idea to put it in at the beginning but changed his mind and forgot to take it out. But I'm sure he'll be in the next one when Kirito will be taking care of the boss like in those egoto scenes, but with Asuna conscious, maybe?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes