4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LPSD

Jul 20, 2017
I'm sure that Fujino wasn't planning to do what he did today in this new update. It was more like fanservice for the bunch of crying girls who complained. The most unfortunate thing is that these are the ones who fill the pot for Fujino Sensei. I say because ASUNA became more stupid than she was, there was nothing related to SUGUHA and that night, I knew that she would fall into FOG first but she was tricked like that by LIZ?? She practically did it with INODA without hesitation, throwing away what she preached before, I know this is NTR but the construction of history, why? Well, that's what it is, let's see what happens for April. So far, part ONE is his best work, apart from the fact that at that time there weren't that many people who fucked him on Patreon, those statistics are too much, why 997? It should already be at 600
View attachment 3389367
I agree with what you said it seems fujino is struggling to balance corruption(possibly pressured by his supporters) asuna just went full-on not giving a fuck after preaching how wrong it is to do things with inoda like fucking in front of kirito is something I expect to see way later in the story where asuna is just full on corrupt, also what's with kirito acting like a cunt out of nowhere?

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I think I didn't follow the game well because I didn't see the hotel scene... I only saw a scene with Klein and Alice but I don't know if it's the hotel... yet I followed what I thought the game said but maybe I didn't see all the scenes. Does anyone have a complete save and possibly a precise description of the various days? Thank you

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I made some modifications to the boss part. At the moment it only works in the collection room. I leave the video below. I don't know if I should upload it.
But this is part of the update because I haven't been here and I don't know how to get there

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
To be fair after the hot girl has had sex with her corruptor once or twice the magic of the story is gone. You either have to make a new game or continue the current one to try and squeeze as much money as possible like the Four Elements Trainer and Something Unlimited devs are doing.
Have you ever played Curse of Kubel? It's an incredible example of how the first physical act of sex can be just the start of a corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I leave you two gifts below
I was planning to do the same, but you did them very well. I noticed all the animation files are unencrypted in the EN 0.31 version we got.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Reflecting on this update, it seems like a heartfelt cry from a developer compelled by those meant to support him, abandoning his vision and shattering all his ideas on the table, forming a mess of untold stories and bitter loss.

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Have you ever played Curse of Kubel? It's an incredible example of how the first physical act of sex can be just the start of a corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was planning to do the same, but you did them very well. I noticed all the animation files are unencrypted in the EN 0.31 version we got.
Curse of Kubel is a fine game, but I would have liked a slower progression. The sex scenes simply did not have much significance to them.

Reactions: Adsnow

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Curse of Kubel is a fine game, but I would have liked a slower progression. The sex scenes simply did not have much significance to them.
If you want slow boil just go to Star Knightess Aura. It's got the slowest burn I've seen in a while.

So slow in fact, I often have to replay (if not rewatch) Miel games to get some release. For me Kubel is more or less just right for corruption pacing, and still a bit slow. Also no possible good ending despite having a way to nip things in the bud.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Did you try to reenter the treehouse after leaving it? That's what caused me to get stuck at a black screen of death with no discernible fix.
After the pigeon runs away from the house, the characters remain as in the image and I cannot move or open the menu, forcing me to restart the game. I already tried the save that someone else shared and I still have the same problem

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
If you want slow boil just go to Star Knightess Aura. It's got the slowest burn I've seen in a while.

So slow in fact, I often have to replay (if not rewatch) Miel games to get some release. For me Kubel is more or less just right for corruption pacing, and still a bit slow. Also no possible good ending despite having a way to nip things in the bud.
I don't understand how you can say that the game is too fast. You have sex immediately. Literally nothing else matters after that when it comes to their relationship. Oh she is going to become his woman now or whatever? So what they already have sex daily?

Good corruption games are slower. Like part 1 of this game.

Reactions: Adsnow
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes