4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
So I played this a while ago i think. I ended at Asuna spending the night and Inoda house having sex during the storm. How much content is there now?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
So I played this a while ago i think. I ended at Asuna spending the night and Inoda house having sex during the storm. How much content is there now?
That was the end of Part 1. You have all of Part 2 to start, but it's a bit of a ride right now. I can't say how far into Part 2 we are, but I'd guess about 1/3rd.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What is the different between v.31 and .32 bro ?
But fixes, almost always after every new version release Fujino makes one, sometimes two, 'updates' to fix bugs that escaped him when testing the chapter for himself (Which are even more noticeable now that he's way busier even if understandable), so he takes notes of the reported bugs in his comment section and fixes them with an update.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
you totally understand me the opposite.

What make a good NTR game? It will never be a good NTR story if the girl is a slut nympho from the start, or if the girl get corrupted by the antagonist who isn't even trying. The more the couple are bonded to each other, the more the two loves each other, the tastier the fruit will be when the girl get inevitably corrupted in the end.

What I want to see is that Asuna tried to fight against her lust to Inoda with her love to kirito, but no matter how much she tried, the fate makes her fall from body to mind, and become cumdump only for Inoda as we all already knew from the beginning.

Why I like that her affection to Kirito goes back to 100. It's because it's a really good way to tell a story where the female protagonist struggle between her body lust to Inoda with her mind affection to Kirito. I don't mean for "desperate to take back a girl". No, not at all. I want to see her struggle. But no matter how much she try, she can't change the end story. And this is not reflected by the affection meter, it's beyond that, which is called fate(or Fujino's taste).
Absolutely valid points. I would argue that the portrayal of the MC is also crucial for a good NTR. The MC should not be completely clueless; he should figure out at some point that something is wrong and at least comment on things and try to interfere at times. There are many ways to portray believable behavior, such as overconfidence, fear of confrontation, emotional dependence, lack of suspicion, etc. There is no need to make the MC blind, deaf, and braindead ^^

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This update was great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was Kirito's POV of the event. Of course we don't get enough to satisfy us. We have to wait to get update to get Asuna's POV for the full experience. There is even the in-game explanation of his new skill to explain why he can't hear sounds unrelated to battle.

It is like the Lustful Night all over again. We have a wait extra long time for the hottest sex scene so far. Damn Fujino and his torture.

Reactions: RuinedManLife

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This was Kirito's POV of the event. Of course we don't get enough to satisfy us. We have to wait to get update to get Asuna's POV for the full experience. There is even the in-game explanation of his new skill to explain why he can't hear sounds unrelated to battle.

It is like the Lustful Night all over again. We have a wait extra long time for the hottest sex scene so far. Damn Fujino and his torture.
Thats such a stupid skill :ROFLMAO: Not that he would hear anything midbattle anyway ^^

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Hey can someone confirm, I was replaying the latest update again to see if I missed anything and after the train scene if you go to the boys bathroom you can actually hear Asuna masturbating to what happened to her earlier? Even dirty talking herself?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey can someone confirm, I was replaying the latest update again to see if I missed anything and after the train scene if you go to the boys bathroom you can actually hear Asuna masturbating to what happened to her earlier? Even dirty talking herself?
Yes, you can hear her if you go to the bathroom before going to class, but not actually SEE her. It's just one of the two (I believe?) missable 'story-bits' of the update, the other one is seeing Hebishima and Leafa heading down to the undercity if you head that way after seeing them but before going back to the house to head for the Bird Quest.

basejr

Jun 11, 2023
But fixes, almost always after every new version release Fujino makes one, sometimes two, 'updates' to fix bugs that escaped him when testing the chapter for himself (Which are even more noticeable now that he's way busier even if understandable), so he takes notes of the reported bugs in his comment section and fixes them with an update.
Ahh i see. Thankyou bro

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes