4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

yudhared

Feb 4, 2020
It doesn't happen for everyone. I only seen this before v0.32. It should have been fixed in v0.32. If you are sure you are playing v0.32 then there is no fix.
im downloaded from first page 2 download from gofile, mix drop. where do you download at?
can you give me 100% save file please

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
im downloaded from first page 2 download from gofile, mix drop. where do you download at?
can you give me 100% save file please
You can try using the links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13067637
Here is my save:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13060159

I just tested it and it worked fine with my v0.32 game. You can try using Save 1. It should be near where your error is. I just played it and got no errors during the entire FOG event.

Reactions: yudhared

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
1st. 2nd and 3rd is too blurry. 4th would be best if you could include their faces but given the dimensions I doubt it.
I could probably make the 4th one just their faces, but it'd just be Asuna and Inodas head slightly jostling. If you notice, I've specifically avoided using clear shots of their faces to give them that air of mystery peeping.

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
Does anyone have the save from v0.21 (6.7 Sunday), i try to patch it in v0.32 but it has errors with all my saves to start the game. Last time I played was February 6th but only a month has passed and there is even v0.25, v0.3 and v0.32???:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

yudhared

Feb 4, 2020
You can try using the links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13067637
Here is my save:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13060159

I just tested it and it worked fine with my v0.32 game. You can try using Save 1. It should be near where your error is. I just played it and got no errors during the entire FOG event.
thanks mate, will download , is this post download 0.32 is different from first page?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
A couple more. I think I'll try the Asuna ffantasy cowgirl scene and then call it quits, unless anybody has specific requests, ie 1 of Kyoko/Sinon, etc. If so just tell me which scene you want cut.
These are nice, I'll steal one later :coffee:

Reactions: ViihX

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Going back to add things to previous days is much harder than just adding them as they go, if Fujino neglected all other plots to advance forward just the Inoda one then it would completely break immersion. Like, one day or 2 wouldn't be an issue but if he spent a whole week without focusing at all in the other characters it would make no sense for them to even exist XD

I'm pretty sure a lot of the fans of this game don't really care about logic or story-accuracy anymore after Inoda fucked Asuna now, if you judge by the overall majority of reactions, if the rest of the game was just continuous Asuna/Inoda/others sex scenes and Kirito suddenly was unable to talk they would probably still be greatly satisfied I bet :p
I would be kinda disappointed if suddenly nothing made sense anymore.

There's slow burn NTR (Takes a long time for the girl to fall)
and
Fast burn NTR (Girl falls extremely fast)
Fujino generally does slow burn,but this one is special because of how many characters there are so it takes a lot longer than his previous games.

Personally im ok with Asuna having sex within the game,i can see the thread connecting it even if its a bit too fast but maybe the cabin will give more context.
Liz has literally had 0 interest in Inoda so far,she has eyes for Kirito and altho he is a braindead moron she belives its because he is with Asuna and she could be with him after the breakup (Wich honeslty im willing to belive since he agreed to start treaing her as a girl)
The one im most worried about is Suguha wich had a lot of character development over the last few updates and i would hate to see all of that go to waste,personally im very much in favor of a SuguhaXKirito ending (Yeah its incest but who cares) but i wouldnt mind Suguha and Inoda, If she goes back to Hebishima all of a sudden i feel like the previous patches where kinda wasted time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I had to play this new update 2 more times to understand now I understand it:
If you don't know, I work in a publishing house so I love making theories and previews of books or things that are done, this is what I think can happen:

As we saw in this here, ASUNA has practically already separated that what happens in FOG is not the real world and only remains in FOG. The place where they went on the mission to catch the pigeon, the place was already visited by Liz and Inoda to know what things they were going to find in their favor, the discovery of the aphrodisiac flower could help Inoda and Liz, for example, create a massage lotion, this is where the new massage session comes in.Here Inoda takes advantage his lotion while Liz uses another one that makes cuckito relax and fall asleep while on the other side INODA destroys ASUNA.

It is possible that later on the aphrodisiac flower and the horny lotion that favors LIZ will take effect on the cuckito and he will end up fucking her, and she will also deceive him by saying that it is FOG and not the real world. At first it may fall, but since we already know CUCKITO, his sense of right will end up ruining everything and she also gets closer to inoda. since she will witness how INODA pleases ASUNA to the extreme while she remains dissatisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: SGod and 4ung-4ang
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes