4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Before leaving for the cabin on the 11th, Liz recommends getting a massage the next day, Friday.

I hope that in the next update, Liz will be included and enjoy Inoda when getting a massage.

And I think it would be good for Inoda to update the story with a straight line, including the four-person sex between Kyoko, Asuna, and Liz, and then add other characters afterward.

If additional characters are distributed and updated over the past days, the content will become richer and you will be able to play the game if you are excited to find new elements when playing from the beginning.
I suspect it'll be Inoda either fucking or fingering Asuna to squirt, while Liz handle Kirito next door. I feel like Liz needs to start making some kind of positive moves on Kirito though, not just sabotaging his relationship; maybe a handjob? Or maybe she just puts him to sleep again.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I suspect it'll be Inoda either fucking or fingering Asuna to squirt, while Liz handle Kirito next door. I feel like Liz needs to start making some kind of positive moves on Kirito though, not just sabotaging his relationship; maybe a handjob? Or maybe she just puts him to sleep again.
Yeah, the flaw with how Fujino portrayed Liz's character is inherently that she's sabotaging herself more than anyone else could, she hasn't really made any TRUE efforts to endear herself in Kirito's eyes, especially with how short her temper is despite her 'whispered' Tsun moments, like she believes all she needs to do is get Asuna out of the way for Kirito to become hers or even take advantage of him unlike Suguha did (At least before she was seemingly shifted back again this update), despite having him completely at her mercy in the massage table for quite a while. Putting aside how she's obviously gonna end up disappointed in him one way or another, we KNOW she's doomed to fail from the get-go and not even because Kirito only wants Asuna, but because we know one of the endings is literally Kirito not knowing anything is going on, therefore we have already been 'Spoiled' that Liz's 'plan' (Which is very likely to expose Inoda and Asuna once he has fully 'stolen' the latter) WLL fail no matter what, even if we're not sure how just yet XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, the flaw with how Fujino portrayed Liz's character is inherently that she's sabotaging herself more than anyone else could, she hasn't really made any TRUE efforts to endear herself in Kirito's eyes, especially with how short her temper is despite her 'whispered' Tsun moments, like she believes all she needs to do is get Asuna out of the way for Kirito to become hers or even take advantage of him unlike Suguha did (At least before she was seemingly shifted back again this update), despite having him completely at her mercy in the massage table for quite a while. Putting aside how she's obviously gonna end up disappointed in him one way or another, we KNOW she's doomed to fail from the get-go and not even because Kirito only wants Asuna, but because we know one of the endings is literally Kirito not knowing anything is going on, therefore we have already been 'Spoiled' that Liz's 'plan' (Which is very likely to expose Inoda and Asuna once he has fully 'stolen' the latter) WLL fail no matter what, even if we're not sure how just yet XP
Yeah, we also know that Liz won't be able to separate Asuna and Kirito, as Inoda wants Asuna to keep Kirito as a 'false boyfriend' for his own ego, I presume.^^

I also wonder why Fujino decided to make a Jon Snow ending instead of him finding out. Probably because it's just easier to keep things as they are, as you don't need to think about a reaction from Kirito. :unsure:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
She is expecting once Kirito losses Asuna, he would get with her because of her looks and maybe sex skills. Not thinking about why that would happen or what will happen when she gets him. It is just what should happen. Like that massage scene. Inoda researched and made Asuna feel good. Liz probably did nothing and expected Kirito to enjoy it but of course he didn't.

Her character is a type that does not get attention. We seen plenty of guys who thinks they are the hero and expect woman should want to be with them. We rarely see woman who thinks she is the heroine and expect the hero should want to be with her.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
She is expecting once Kirito losses Asuna, he would get with her because of her looks and maybe sex skills. Not thinking about why that would happen or what will happen when she gets him. It is just what should happen. Like that massage scene. Inoda researched and made Asuna feel good. Liz probably did nothing and expected Kirito to enjoy it but of course he didn't.

Her character is a type that does not get attention. We seen plenty of guys who thinks they are the hero and expect woman should want to be with them. We rarely see woman who thinks she is the heroine and expect the hero should want to be with her.
Wasn't it like the admin gave him the knowledge of how to massage? Not that it's much different from the usual way, the MC just watching some YouTube to learn how to massage :ROFLMAO:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I was thinking about this. I don't think she wants Kirito for a typical love romance. Consider her scenes with Inoda; she's a cock-stomping, fem-dom dominatrix. And consider she enjoys, and got 'excited', by shocking Kirito in her lab. She's showing sadist tendencies. She wants to hurt Kirito by breaking up with Asuna, so that she can prey on him in an emotionally broken state, and maybe acquire him as her masochist sub-slave. Helping Inoda helps her first by breaking Kirito and Asuna up, and then can be used to humiliate him later.

I don't think Liz is even intended to end up falling for Inoda, at least at this point. Likewise I suspect Suguha won't. Maybe there will be a choice of routes for Kirito later; Liz, Sugu or Asuna (NTR or NTS).

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, we also know that Liz won't be able to separate Asuna and Kirito, as Inoda wants Asuna to keep Kirito as a 'false boyfriend' for his own ego, I presume.^^

I also wonder why Fujino decided to make a Jon Snow ending instead of him finding out. Probably because it's just easier to keep things as they are, as you don't need to think about a reaction from Kirito. :unsure:
I mean, that's the style Fujino has gone to with his previous games, the "MC remains completely ignorant of being ultra-NTR-ed", that's all, he's just keeping tradition XP Hell, the fact that there IS an Ending where the MC discovers it (But does nothing because he enjoys it) is completely new for him period.

Yeah, I know, which is it's so stupid, that way of thinking fits Liz even less than her trying to separate Kirito and Asuna for her own benefit in the first place, as I said at least Suguha was trying to take advantage of the chances she got in front of her XD

She clearly doesn't know of the wisdom of your signature's phrase :p

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, that's the style Fujino has gone to with his previous games, the "MC remains completely ignorant of being ultra-NTR-ed", that's all, he's just keeping tradition XP Hell, the fact that there IS an Ending where the MC discovers it (But does nothing because he enjoys it) is completely new for him period.

Yeah, I know, which is it's so stupid, that way of thinking fits Liz even less than her trying to separate Kirito and Asuna for her own benefit in the first place, as I said at least Suguha was trying to take advantage of the chances she got in front of her XD

She clearly doesn't know of the wisdom of your signature's phrase :p
Do we actually know how Fujino finishes his games? I didn't finish the Nero game, so I don't know, The Sakura game is unfinished, Chainsaw Man is not an NTR to begin with. Did he finish any games at all? :)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Wasn't it like the admin gave him the knowledge of how to massage? Not that it's much different from the usual way, the MC just watching some YouTube to learn how to massage :ROFLMAO:
Actually, no, in-game he actually grinded the skill, it's IRL that Administrator gave him the magical knowledge XP

I was thinking about this. I don't think she wants Kirito for a typical love romance. Consider her scenes with Inoda; she's a cock-stomping, fem-dom dominatrix. And consider she enjoys, and got 'excited', by shocking Kirito in her lab. She's showing sadist tendencies. She wants to hurt Kirito by breaking up with Asuna, so that she can prey on him in an emotionally broken state, and maybe acquire him as her masochist sub-slave. Helping Inoda helps her first by breaking Kirito and Asuna up, and then can be used to humiliate him later.

I don't think Liz is even intended to end up falling for Inoda, at least at this point. Likewise I suspect Suguha won't. Maybe there will be a choice of routes for Kirito later; Liz, Sugu or Asuna (NTR or NTS).
You know, I hadn't even THOUGHT about that, I always thought she was only portrayed like that with him because she considered Inoda trash she could torture unlike Kirito. Honestly I'm not even fully convinced you may be right on that because she DOES get 'tender moments' with Kirito, making vague references to her actual canon attitude towards him (When nobody else can hear her despite being literally a few cm. from her LOL). However it would explain things if she's expecting that, but I still think it's gonna be more like she's just being stupid because EVERYONE in this game is written chronically stupid for the sake of NTR XD

Also, no, Liz IS gonna 'fall', though saying "falling for Inoda" is wrong, she will probably just end up enslaved to his dick. Kirito's "nightmare" aside, the entire plot of her basically forcing Inoda into her 'sidekick' to break KiriSuna by taking advantage of his own goals is 100% written as a Domination Loss cliche, especially when we know from Inoda's thoughts and his block that he DOES find her attractive even if he dislikes her attitude and 100% wants to turn the tables on her (He even spied on her showering after all). And we KNOW there won't be any 'choices' or 'routes' at all beyond Kirito not knowing or ending up as someone who likes getting Cucked, Fujino said that a long time ago and is the only reason the 'Cuck Bar' remains there.

Suguha is a completely different matter, of course with how Fujino originally wrote the story she was never gonna end up having anything to do with Inoda, the 'problem' came when the option for Hebishima to go away was introduced, therefore if Hebishima WAS indeed removed from the game the only real choice left would have been for Fujino to have Inoda "take her" or scrap her character from the story, and we know he wouldn't do the latter, thus why the Inoda-taking-Suguha option was even considered in the first place (Though with the back and forth of her character lately we don't even know if that will remain a thing or not, or even if Hebishima will actually end up being removed or not).

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Do we actually know how Fujino finishes his games? I didn't finish the Nero game, so I don't know, The Sakura game is unfinished, Chainsaw Man is not an NTR to begin with. Did he finish any games at all? :)
Even though they were unfinished, the Nero and Sakura games were 100% aiming in that direction, hell, the end of the first part of the latter, the 'Scathatch Game', basically ended up with the MC finding out...then getting mind-wiped with some BS magic by Scath herself so he could NOT ever realize he was being NTR super-specifically, and that remains active through his scenes in the second/Sakura part/game. The CSM game is mostly personal view, Fujino once again went with the 'technical NTR' thing, because Denji is into Makima her being fucked behind his back is basically meant to be taken as NTR, kinda like what he tries to do with Suguha and similar in this game, and he DOES remain oblivious, so yeah, I pretty much would say Fujino's style is for the MC never finding out, even having to include magical BS to enforce it too XP

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Side note; question for everybody.

If I was to try and make an NTR Online F95 sig, what singular image (or short, well looped gif) do you think best represents NTR Online? Maybe I'll make a few and see which you all like.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Maybe it was Administrator. There is always the possibility now. But at that point Kirito saw Inoda doing research in library during his tour with Suguha and it is only implied Administrator helped with the gym storage event. So I will give Inoda sole credit this time.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes