4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I'm honestly expecting to hear from Fujino only on April. MAYBE he will post something on 31/03 just to warn us that he's back working on the game, but I think chances are 90% that he will only post something on April's first week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeycii_

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
You must not be a fan.
The author's original intention was not for money.
The author said this before on his blog.
I mean I know basically nothing about the guy, but taking just a single look at this games patreon, that does not look like the patreon page of someone that wants to make a lot of money.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You must not be a fan.
The author's original intention was not for money.
The author said this before on his blog.
That is weird since he only releases the game to those who pay him money. :unsure:

Adults need money to live. No one who supports himself have enough time and energy to make a game for other's entertainment for free. If you don't understand that, you will when you get older.

SORM1158

Dec 7, 2023
That is weird since he only releases the game to those who pay him money. :unsure:

Adults need money to live. No one who supports himself have enough time and energy to make a game for other's entertainment for free. If you don't understand that, you will when you get older.
His game was originally free, but later started charging.

Because the production took so long and it affected his life, he started charging money.

Later, the Chinese government suppressed him, and he decided to work and live in Japan.

Use your time after get off work and vacation to make games.

During the process, he wanted to give up for a while, but he persisted. This time he was so tired that he proposed to take a month's rest.

So I say give the author a break.

Use GOOGLE Translate, please forgive me if the English grammar is not clear.

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I mean I know basically nothing about the guy, but taking just a single look at this games patreon, that does not look like the patreon page of someone that wants to make a lot of money.
imagine think patreon can bring you a lot money bro it not happen

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes