4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
April is most here you think he might do something for Aprils fools day
I joked about it, but not 100% sure? I don't know if April Fools is big on China so he may not be used to it if it's not, and also his situations has been kinda hard lately so he may not be all for the jokes, but it would be hilarious if he did specially as there will always be people who think the jokes are true for a while XP

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Well, he said he would work on the game a little this month, but don't put too many expectations on it. I've seen some people thinking that on April we will have a bigger update with 2 months of work, I'm 99% sure that won't be the case. The April's update will most likely still be an update of 1 month of work. In this month of March, if Fujino did anything on the game, it probably was just one thing or two, but nothing too big.
More or less what I'm thinking as well, and honestly that's fine. Dude needed a break instead of feeling forced to do 2 months of work.

VladWinchester

Aug 20, 2017
Tell me, the last scene ends where they are still attacked by bandits on the tree. Kirito takes off while Inoda has sex with Asuna. Or are there further stages?

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Tell me, the last scene ends where they are still attacked by bandits on the tree. Kirito takes off while Inoda has sex with Asuna. Or are there further stages?
ye this is the last scene. and story ends there for this update

btw anyone knows why the first game doesnt have the car scene next to the coffee shop in memory hall?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes