4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I actually enjoyed this one...sure, still quite nonsensical NTR plot, but it wasn't stupidly evil to the extreme towards Kirito and it ACTUALLY fully focused on the NTR guy stealing the girl rather than humiliating the MC at every corner and ruining their life completely. Plus, the plot-twist at the end that Suguha had been the one behind the Hypno App from the beginning to get her out of her way was VERY fun XP

Nishida is a minor character in SAO, a fisherman old man in his 50s Kirito and Asuna meet briefly during their honeymoon. Like Agil, for some reason lately he has emerged as a niche-target-as-NTR-guy towards Asuna in SAO works, mainly in Pixiv, despite, you know, being so old he probably would realistically struggle to even get hard, let alone to fuck a girl a third of his age better than a teenager :p This particular work is from a guy called Airuru that has been making an animation story using Koikatsu models (Same program Fujino uses for this game's models) to make a NTR story centered around Nishida first brainwashing and then fully 'stealing' Asuna from Kirito using a mix of the cliche Hypno App from Hentai and just plain out plot-convenience, it's been of surprisingly high quality and length. What Ooazaru linked there were the last bits, but here is the author's Pixiv Fanbox page if you wanna scroll back to find the whole thing:

holy shit that was a long and detailed reply. thanks for the info, but next time its ok if you just reply with: an old guy who once helped them and is now going full netori mode

and tyvm also for the link, it looks great to have lengthy sao hentai content

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
users/215160 from pixiv is making a "comic" of Fujino's story, it's in japanese, but it's interesting nonetheless

is this his acc? i cant find anything else except for 3 pics :(

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Reactions: iroha2kk

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
holy shit that was a long and detailed reply. thanks for the info, but next time its ok if you just reply with: an old guy who once helped them and is now going full netori mode

and tyvm also for the link, it looks great to have lengthy sao hentai content
Sorry, I have a tendency to be overly detailed sometimes. Also, the boredom in the thread is starting to settle in with how long it's been since Fujino said anything, can't wait for his April Fools' post saying he quits making games and everyone who forgets the date taking it seriously and panicking or something like that XD

Reactions: kinglionheart

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Sorry, I have a tendency to be overly detailed sometimes. Also, the boredom in the thread is starting to settle in with how long it's been since Fujino said anything, can't wait for his April Fools' post saying he quits making games and everyone who forgets the date taking it seriously and panicking or something like that XD
Its all good. I just dont want to you overexert yourself for things like that.. at least not for me xd
Lmao, poor fujino fans... i also tend to get confused by april fools pranks cuz i always forget about that day

and holy shit those SAO comic stuff looks freaking amazing.
Is there a way to massdownload all or do i have to save each page by my hand? Not that im not used to this kind of monkey method xd

+ asuna sideboobs and high fish net stockings are top tier outfits *nosebleed*

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Its all good. I just dont want to you overexert yourself for things like that.. at least not for me xd
Lmao, poor fujino fans... i also tend to get confused by april fools pranks cuz i always forget about that day

and holy shit those SAO comic stuff looks freaking amazing.
Is there a way to massdownload all or do i have to save each page by my hand? Not that im not used to this kind of monkey method xd

+ asuna sideboobs and high fish net stockings are top tier outfits *nosebleed*
I have a Pixiv add-on for Chrome called Pixiv Downloader myself that I use for some stuff I like that's too long to download by hand, not sure if it works for other browser but there should be similar tools even if you're not using Chrome.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I have a Pixiv add-on for Chrome called Pixiv Downloader myself that I use for some stuff I like that's too long to download by hand, not sure if it works for other browser but there should be similar tools even if you're not using Chrome.
i will def try this, i went through all his posts and left likes and comments, i hope thiswill help him somehow xd

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Damn, it's always boring waiting, but I hope he's rested and worked on the game a bit, I'm looking forward to a preview... damn, April hasn't even started, another long month of waiting, may we have good progress in the next update

Reactions: Adsnow

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
first part was ok. but there was a lot of missed opportunity for virtual sex. instead of going for virtual rape it would have been better if the characters had virtual sex. during the time were the girl was wiling to play girlfriend to the sly guy but not have sex. I mean virtual sex is not real sex "right????". and it would have played more nicely into a corruption angle (her wondering about real dick after tasting the virtual one). besides that, the side stories where slightly annoying and lacking in scenes.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
first part was ok. but there was a lot of missed opportunity for virtual sex. instead of going for virtual rape it would have been better if the characters had virtual sex. during the time were the girl was wiling to play girlfriend to the sly guy but not have sex. I mean virtual sex is not real sex "right????". and it would have played more nicely into a corruption angle (her wondering about real dick after tasting the virtual one). besides that, the side stories where slightly annoying and lacking in scenes.
you clearly dont seem to know or understand the process of corruption. no way a sheltered, "pure" and "high society raised" girl like asuna would have sex with inoda that quickly and without any believable reasons. i think this isnt the game for you if you are here just for a quick: meet n f*ck game.
the side stories are there so the players get some action during the corruption process. and if he had made the scenes any longer, it would had certainly prolonged the progress of the main story

i believe p1 was especially good and well done. i like slow burn corruption. it makes the results just more juicy when they finally fall...

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
you clearly dont seem to know or understand the process of corruption. no way a sheltered, "pure" and "high society raised" girl like asuna would have sex with inoda that quickly and without any believable reasons. i think this isnt the game for you if you are here just for a quick: meet n f*ck game.
the side stories are there so the players get some action during the corruption process. and if he had made the scenes any longer, it would had certainly prolonged the progress of the main story

i believe p1 was especially good and well done. i like slow burn corruption. it makes the results just more juicy when they finally fall...
if she is already toying with the guys "real" cock (as shown in the infirmary scene) I do not see why she would not have virtual sex. there are like 5 scenes where she constantly says no sex while playing with his dick. and that is also considering that mutual masturbation does happen as a peeping event in the virtual world. you can clearly add the scenes I mentioned during that time period where a logical argument of (virtual sex is not real sex) would lead to actual sex instead of the contrived notion of thunder storm+ kirito's uncharged phone+ him sleeping.

hell you can have things like secondary accounts. One that the MC knows about and another one where the girl just stands there and he does not recognize her. all I am saying is that the virtual world was not used to it's full potential considering that the MC is established as a hardcore gamer.

Please do not engage in a straw-man by saying I do not understand the process of corruption. the truth is that you do not even know the things I know or not know about.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
if she is already toying with the guys "real" cock (as shown in the infirmary scene) I do not see why she would not have virtual sex. there are like 5 scenes where she constantly says no sex while playing with his dick. and that is also considering that mutual masturbation does happen as a peeping event in the virtual world. you can clearly add the scenes I mentioned during that time period where a logical argument of (virtual sex is not real sex) would lead to actual sex instead of the contrived notion of thunder storm+ kirito's uncharged phone+ him sleeping.

Please do not engage in a straw-man by saying I do not understand the process of corruption. the truth is that you do not even know the things I know or not know about.
It is part of SAO lore that the characters treat the VR world same as the real world. She would not want to do stuff in VR that she would not do in real life. Like blowjobs and sex, if not in real world then not in VR either.

It is part of the corruption that eventually she will change to see virtual sex is okay because it is not the same as real sex. Then finally she will be okay with real sex since virtual sex is good.

Reactions: Animefan_09

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
It is part of SAO lore that the characters treat the VR world same as the real world. She would not want to do stuff in VR that she would not do in real life. Like blowjobs and sex, if not in real world then not in VR either.

It is part of the corruption that eventually she will change to see virtual sex is okay because it is not the same as real sex. Then finally she will be okay with real sex since virtual sex is good.
Right that is what I mean. even if the characters think the virtual is "real" there is an argument to be made against it. But what ends up happening in part one is that real sex happens before the virtual one. witch I think is a shame. all instances os sex in the virtual world are rape, and only one mutual masturbation one. there may have been a hint of virtual sex happening when the MC Disconnects before the other 2 but it is not shown.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

i really cant comprehend why you are thinking it would a logical argument for someone like asuna that virtual sex would be ok, because its just virtual. she is always doing all those things with inoda with the mindset that she is just helping him with becoming a better person or so he can move on from her.
doing handjobs is to relieve his hard ones, while the masturbation was accepted by her with the reasoning: "he wants to repay" her. there is no logical step up to having sex, even if its only virtual.
i dont know if you already played p2, but at the end of the current update, her believes and mind gets changed to: "its only virtual, not the real life" so its highly possible that asuna didnt believe that virtual is just virtual. at least not intimate stuff.

sorry for my phrasing. you are right i dont know what you know or dont know, but I just couldnt understand your way of reasoning...

edit: nvm, the 2 posts above are making my reply useless lol

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Right that is what I mean. even if the characters think the virtual is "real" there is an argument to be made against it. But what ends up happening in part one is that real sex happens before the virtual one. witch I think is a shame. all instances os sex in the virtual world are rape, and only one mutual masturbation one. there may have been a hint of virtual sex happening when the MC Disconnects before the other 2 but it is not shown.
i believe that its something like opening the pandora box. inoda got asuna into doing it in real life, but her mind is clearly still attached to kirito.
even tho she didnt want to at first, she still experienced the pleasures of doing it with inoda and will never ever forget those pleasures. but having the "pure and high" mindset she is having, after realizing what she has done, she would clearly try to cut inoda out of their lifes. resulting into a "soft reset". thus inoda had to find reasons to creep back into her life.
its like inoda had to make this "mistake", showing that it was clearly too early for them to engage into sex in real life
so learning by his mistakes and "changing his approaches", he is now corrupting her mind by changing her mindset, "that virtual is not the real life but just virtual. after achieving this he will be able to change her mind and body more and more.

at least thats what i believe this is and that would make the most sense character manipulationwise

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
her believes and mind gets changed to: "its only virtual, not the real life"
my only argument is that this should have happened sooner, why would you go to that mental process when you already had real sex? you see this argument was probably introduced because she intended to end the relationship at the end of part 1 and I am assuming she indeed did that by the time part 2 begins. I do not mind spoilers but I am going to have to guess Inoda's plan to get to her in part 2 is through the virtual world before coming back to the real one.

In the end it does not matter that much, the story is already set in stone. and this is just me stating a personal preference. the story is serviceable and the pacing is good enough. I am exited for part's 2 since it seems to have some sort of recurrent events and secondary objectives.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As for the real world sex happening before virtual sex, there is a real world and game world reason. The real world reason was Fujino decided to split the game into parts and my guess is he wanted to end the game with a bang (literally). The game world reason was Kirito suddenly asked Asuna to leave with him soon so Asuna decided to end things with Inoda. Then Inoda was forced to keep Asuna by raping her into submission. If this was another NTR title then Asuna would have fallen during Lustful Night. But Fujino made her resist and now in Part 2 we are getting back where they were before.

my only argument is that this should have happened sooner, why would you go to that mental process when you already had real sex? you see this argument was probably introduced because she intended to end the relationship at the end of part 1 and I am assuming she indeed did that by the time part 2 begins. I do not mind spoilers but I am going to have to guess Inoda's plan to get to her in part 2 is through the virtual world before coming back to the real one.

In the end it does not matter that much, the story is already set in stone. and this is just me stating a personal preference. the story is serviceable and the pacing is good enough. I am exited for part's 2 since it seems to have some sort of recurrent events and secondary objectives.
So you expect Asuna after being raped in Real Life to want to have Virtual sex with Inoda soon after? It took her until now in Part 2 to finally forgive him and you think she would want to a physical relationship with him in VR because what, she is horny?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

clearly because asuna believes that you only should have sex with the person you love. even if its virtual or the real world. and the sex at p1 only happened to due inodas forcing. its not that she wanted it to happen.
after sobering up she was def disgusted about everything that happened and builds up distance.
its like you are having a party, get drunked, horny and find a girl to get laid. next morning both of you remember that you are already in relationship and quickly try to forget everything and keep distance from each other.
same effect. stuff can happen in the heat of the moment but this doesnt mean, that you are suddenly ok to do it regularly

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes