4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
NTR is used too much as a broad generalized blanket term, it's used incorrectly way too much.

To spare a lengthy explanation, Netorare is when a lover is "stolen" from their significant other, and by "stolen" the process is usually done through blackmail or slow gradual corruption.

People use NTR too much to mean too many things that it isn't. It's kinda sad.
Wait was there NTR games in the 90s because i didn’t discover NTR late 2000s but i know this game is Netorare

Last edited:

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
As far as i know, Netorare [寝取られ] come from the word 寝ます and 取ります. See the Kanjis there ? yep, its the same.
寝ます means sleep, while 取ります mean something like 'take' .
for example : take a photo, here you said 写真を(取ります).
Soo, using the dot connect as a way to understand it, 寝取られ (Netorare) means something like "I'll take your ... Sleep" which can be implied as to take your GF/BF (Simply put, sleep together with her/him).

But then again, the original or a dictionary word from 寝取られ come from 寝取る [Netoru] (It mean something like taking it by force, means that the partner are unwilling to do so). Therefore, from the dictionary form of 寝取る, we can see many development like ます[Masu] form, させます[Sasemasu] form, させる[Saseru] form, or even させられる[Saserareru] form, and yes, 寝取り[Netori] also have the same principle as this but a different POV on the other's side that want to be "Forcefully Taken"

Sorry that i can't explain further :sneaky: Hope that helps.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
In simpler terms NTR is when they take away something that belongs to you that is your property, and not something that you think belongs to you, the neighbor does not belong to you, the childhood friend does not belong to you, the classmate does not belong to you , someone who greets you kindly does not belong to you.
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In your opinion, what had to happen for this scene to be NTR? Was Asuna supposed to scream "fuck me Sugou"?

We may disagree, I'm just trying to understand your point of view.
Others have explained it, but yeah, by the strict definition of NTR, that wasn't it. Hell, you may be making a mistake addressing that question to me because I'm a bit more "assholish" about it than most people here because I'm not invested/dislike the genre so I can be more critique about it, like, I consider 99% of the SAO "NTR" that uses the non-Asuna girls to NOT count as NTR because, like Oozaru said above, you CAN'T "have stolen" what doesn't belong to you in the first place XD NTR literally means "stealing another's lover" yet over the years it's been used so much that it stretches to the point of being used in any female even remotely close to a male character.

Maybe it if actually was like your average cliche harem series like To Love-Ru where the MC never gets it on with anyone but there is still clear attraction between not only the heroines towards him but ALSO from him towards them, then I give it a pass of being considered 'NTR', but in a case like SAO where not only is the MC not interested romantically in the other girls at all but doesn't really show any real attraction towards them and is firmly and happily in a relationship, then I don't really consider the use of any non-Asuna girl as actual NTR at all and anyone who uses it to be wrong. I know many disagree on that aspect because they think that as long as SOME relationship is being "stolen", then it is NTR, but from what I think the word was created for in the first place it just really doesn't fit.

So no, I don't consider the scene in Canon Fairy Dance NTR at all, Sugou doesn't STEAL absolutely anything about Asuna in the way the Hentai Tag is meant to cause at all, like, would you label as NTR a doujin that halfway before the NTR MC did anything more than groping the Heroine has the 'cucked' one stand up, cut him to pieces, then go off to kiss and fuck with the heroine for the rest of the doujin XP? Because that's basically it. Not only is that there was no obvious NTR conclusion, Asuna expressed nothing but disgust and had not an ounce of pleasure, she found the experience nothing but disgusting and traumatic (Like, you know, she and most females would do outside the imagined NTR worlds where they're all sluts under the surface that are eternally unsatisfied with the people they like, even if the source material says they actually ARE great lovers and/or well-endowed, which funnily enough DxD, TLR, and even SAO have done XP). The 'without any resistance' part is because she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her suffer from it, as she knows she CAN'T resist at all given Sugou basically had complete control of that world at that moment and could have made Kirito suffer worse if she did, though this last bit not only matters less but also is part (Like A LOT of SAO's nuance sadly) of the inner narrations and thoughts that the anime adaptation cut 90% of, sadly.

If Asuna showed even the slightest bit of 'positivity' towards it or even unwilling pleasure, then I would agree with you that at the very least the scene would be "kinda NTR-ish" despite its end completely negating that label, but that's not the case at all as she has nothing but the realistic reactions one would expect from it :O

Last edited:
Reactions: KloneZone

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
They completed Asuna Nishida's work, in case anyone is interested, I leave the link....while we wait for fujino to make an update

enjoy me links
I actually enjoyed this one...sure, still quite nonsensical NTR plot, but it wasn't stupidly evil to the extreme towards Kirito and it ACTUALLY fully focused on the NTR guy stealing the girl rather than humiliating the MC at every corner and ruining their life completely. Plus, the plot-twist at the end that Suguha had been the one behind the Hypno App from the beginning to get her out of her way was VERY fun XP

what is asuna nishida?
Nishida is a minor character in SAO, a fisherman old man in his 50s Kirito and Asuna meet briefly during their honeymoon. Like Agil, for some reason lately he has emerged as a niche-target-as-NTR-guy towards Asuna in SAO works, mainly in Pixiv, despite, you know, being so old he probably would realistically struggle to even get hard, let alone to fuck a girl a third of his age better than a teenager :p This particular work is from a guy called Airuru that has been making an animation story using Koikatsu models (Same program Fujino uses for this game's models) to make a NTR story centered around Nishida first brainwashing and then fully 'stealing' Asuna from Kirito using a mix of the cliche Hypno App from Hentai and just plain out plot-convenience, it's been of surprisingly high quality and length. What Ooazaru linked there were the last bits, but here is the author's Pixiv Fanbox page if you wanna scroll back to find the whole thing:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I actually enjoyed this one...sure, still quite nonsensical NTR plot, but it wasn't stupidly evil to the extreme towards Kirito and it ACTUALLY fully focused on the NTR guy stealing the girl rather than humiliating the MC at every corner and ruining their life completely. Plus, the plot-twist at the end that Suguha had been the one behind the Hypno App from the beginning to get her out of her way was VERY fun XP
Also Kirito being happily ever after with Sugu is a rare occurrence.

Really who got the best ending and who got the worst ending here?

Last edited:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Others have explained it, but yeah, by the strict definition of NTR, that wasn't it. Hell, you may be making a mistake addressing that question to me because I'm a bit more "assholish" about it than most people here because I'm not invested/dislike the genre so I can be more critique about it, like, I consider 99% of the SAO "NTR" that uses the non-Asuna girls to NOT count as NTR because, like Oozaru said above, you CAN'T "have stolen" what doesn't belong to you in the first place XD NTR literally means "stealing another's lover" yet over the years it's been used so much that it stretches to the point of being used in any female even remotely close to a male character.

Maybe it if actually was like your average cliche harem series like To Love-Ru where the MC never gets it on with anyone but there is still clear attraction between not only the heroines towards him but ALSO from him towards them, then I give it a pass of being considered 'NTR', but in a case like SAO where not only is the MC not interested romantically in the other girls at all but doesn't really show any real attraction towards them and is firmly and happily in a relationship, then I don't really consider the use of any non-Asuna girl as actual NTR at all and anyone who uses it to be wrong. I know many disagree on that aspect because they think that as long as SOME relationship is being "stolen", then it is NTR, but from what I think the word was created for in the first place it just really doesn't fit.

So no, I don't consider the scene in Canon Fairy Dance NTR at all, Sugou doesn't STEAL absolutely anything about Asuna in the way the Hentai Tag is meant to cause at all, like, would you label as NTR a doujin that halfway before the NTR MC did anything more than groping the Heroine has the 'cucked' one stand up, cut him to pieces, then go off to kiss and fuck with the heroine for the rest of the doujin XP? Because that's basically it. Not only is that there was no obvious NTR conclusion, Asuna expressed nothing but disgust and had not an ounce of pleasure, she found the experience nothing but disgusting and traumatic (Like, you know, she and most females would do outside the imagined NTR worlds where they're all sluts under the surface that are eternally unsatisfied with the people they like, even if the source material says they actually ARE great lovers and/or well-endowed, which funnily enough DxD, TLR, and even SAO have done XP). The 'without any resistance' part is because she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her suffer from it, as she knows she CAN'T resist at all given Sugou basically had complete control of that world at that moment and could have made Kirito suffer worse if she did, though this last bit not only matters less but also is part (Like A LOT of SAO's nuance sadly) of the inner narrations and thoughts that the anime adaptation cut 90% of, sadly.

If Asuna showed even the slightest bit of 'positivity' towards it or even unwilling pleasure, then I would agree with you that at the very least the scene would be "kinda NTR-ish" despite its end completely negating that label, but that's not the case at all as she has nothing but the realistic reactions one would expect from it :O
I understand your point of view. Things other girls do other than Asuna can't be NTR. We agree on this.

But Asuna doesn't need to be willing for that scene to be NTR. Asuna and Kirito are together. A third person is possessing
Asuna. Even penetration is not required for this. Kirito is forced to watch this situation.

As I said before, the definition of NTR is that if a third person becomes romantically or sexually involved in a couple's relationship, whether willing or unwilling, this becomes NTR.

You say NTR comes from the term stealing. The act of stealing does not have to be done with the permission of that person. If the object isn't happy about being stolen, does that mean the object wasn't stolen? Kirito has Asuna. Asuna has Kirito. In this relationship, someone else is satisfying himself with Asuna's body. This is NTR action. Whether Asuna likes it or not. Whether Kirito likes it or not. These situations do not matter for this to be considered NTR.

We may not have the same opinion. I respect your point of view. But I think NTR's explanation is this.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Also Kirito being happily ever after with Sugu is a rare occurrence.

Really who got the best ending and who got the worst ending here?
Honestly? I would say Suguha without a doubt, and Asuna got the worst really XD Like, even if Nishida left her with enough money to live comfortably, she's still gonna end up having to raise THREE children on her own, that's gonna ruin her life big time, especially when the rose-tinted glasses fall off once Nishida is gone. Even if we go with the plot that she really ended up loving him despite knowing he purposefully tricked her for some reason into not only having sex with him but making her believe Kirito was having sex with Liz and Silica, once she only has her daughters she's gonna exhaust herself and basically have no life outside trying to raise them. As you said, none of her friends even wants to talk with her anymore clearly, and even if we accept Nishida handwaved the issues of her family away with the Hypno App there is no way once he's gone that they could 'rationalize' accepting Asuna back even if she came begging for help with the children.

Suguha, on the other hand, got the person she wanted the most all to herself, and even if they weren't actually cousins and therefore had a much more realistic chance of having a relationship and even getting married down the line with just some smart thinking, she literally was somehow a super genius able to create a legit Hypnotic App, I don't think there will ever be ANY issues for them be it money or with someone having problems with their relationship thanks to that, LMAO

Kirito also ended up pretty good, especially considering 99% of SAO NTR works tbh, like, he lost the lost of his life to an old man, yes, but ended up happy in a relationship with a big-titted girl who loves him unconditionally and can have sex with constantly thanks to living in the same house already :p Honestly, the only unrealistic part of his ending is him working part-time at a store, at this point he would have already been picked up by either the government or Rath themselves thanks to his skills because of Kikuoka's meddling XP

I understand your point of view. Things other girls do other than Asuna can't be NTR. We agree on this.

But Asuna doesn't need to be willing for that scene to be NTR. Asuna and Kirito are together. A third person is possessing
Asuna. Even penetration is not required for this. Kirito is forced to watch this situation.

As I said before, the definition of NTR is that if a third person becomes romantically or sexually involved in a couple's relationship, whether willing or unwilling, this becomes NTR.

You say NTR comes from the term stealing. The act of stealing does not have to be done with the permission of that person. If the object isn't happy about being stolen, does that mean the object wasn't stolen? Kirito has Asuna. Asuna has Kirito. In this relationship, someone else is satisfying himself with Asuna's body. This is NTR action. Whether Asuna likes it or not. Whether Kirito likes it or not. These situations do not matter for this to be considered NTR.

We may not have the same opinion. I respect your point of view. But I think NTR's explanation is this.
Once again, completely disagree, there is no real action of NTR because nothing really ends up happening at all, you can't really call "NTR" to a situation that not only doesn't last but the "NTR Guy" ends up immediately ultra-fucked, but at this point keeping up the argument is pointless, we just gotta agree to disagree as our points of view are intrinsically incompatible, really, but that's fine, no need to make a big deal out of this in the end, is just arguing about a scene of Canon that has no real bearing on the game in this thread after all ;)

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
users/215160 from pixiv is making a "comic" of Fujino's story, it's in japanese, but it's interesting nonetheless

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
users/215160 from pixiv is making a "comic" of Fujino's story, it's in japanese, but it's interesting nonetheless
Yea people here knew about about from before. It is really awesome someone is using their own models to remake the game in comic format. NGL his model of Asuna wearing thigh high fishnet stockings is hotter than Fujino's. Side boobs is good too. It seems like he is remaking his comic to look less like a slide show. It could be fun once the comic is finished to have it as a companion piece for the game.
1000003284.jpg

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea people here knew about about from before. It is really awesome someone is using their own models to remake the game in comic format. NGL his model of Asuna wearing thigh high fishnet stockings is hotter than Fujino's. Side boobs is good too. It seems like he is remaking his comic to look less like a slide show. It could be fun once the comic is finished to have it as a companion piece for the game.
View attachment 3475338
Also, this model has the actually accurate ALO Asuna eyes being blue too, unlike Fujino's.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I also think that Nishida's Asuna story looks stupider than Fujino's version, here she thinks more with her vagina than her head, anyway, that's what NTR is about, although Suguha's ending is what I was always looking for, finally someone will tell me He listened xd, I had written a summarized fanfic of an alternative ending where Asuna is the loser in the end, I will leave it here

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh yea never notice that. Guess Fujino just give Asuna's avatar model a new hair color but kept her real world eye color.
I actually wrote about it back in Pixiv after the ending of Part 1 before the China issues started, seems his model had 'issues' actually when using the blue color for the eyes or something? Didn't quite understood the answer, but it was basically that he wasn't changing it because of that.

I also think that Nishida's Asuna story looks stupider than Fujino's version, here she thinks more with her vagina than her head, anyway, that's what NTR is about, although Suguha's ending is what I was always looking for, finally someone will tell me He listened xd, I had written a summarized fanfic of an alternative ending where Asuna is the loser in the end, I will leave it here

Yeah, Asuna was written extra-retarded in this one, even if we tried to blame the Hypno App messing with her brain at first, afterwards she either went full retard or the app just plain out fried her common sense, having basically no reaction to Nishida confessing all the reasons she left Kirito were completely made up is dumb XP

I remember reading your end, really liked it, is a lot more 'karmic' compared to the 'kinda happy' one it the actual story went for even if it was still kinda satisfying for me (I prefer yours being more of a 'Suguha wins by being herself' over the 'Suguha won because it was her plan all along', but that's more for me being a fan of her actual character, I don't mind it being a Reverse NTR scheme of hers much)...but yeah, Asuna calling her daughter with Nishida Yui felt like the ultimate disrespect, honestly if the actual AI Yui had any shred of dignity left she should have immediately stolen all the money Nishida got from his ex-wife with the hypno app as revenge for it XD

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I actually wrote about it back in Pixiv after the ending of Part 1 before the China issues started, seems his model had 'issues' actually when using the blue color for the eyes or something? Didn't quite understood the answer, but it was basically that he wasn't changing it because of that.

Yeah, Asuna was written extra-retarded in this one, even if we tried to blame the Hypno App messing with her brain at first, afterwards she either went full retard or the app just plain out fried her common sense, having basically no reaction to Nishida confessing all the reasons she left Kirito were completely made up is dumb XP

I remember reading your end, really liked it, is a lot more 'karmic' compared to the 'kinda happy' one it the actual story went for even if it was still kinda satisfying for me (I prefer yours being more of a 'Suguha wins by being herself' over the 'Suguha won because it was her plan all along', but that's more for me being a fan of her actual character, I don't mind it being a Reverse NTR scheme of hers much)...but yeah, Asuna calling her daughter with Nishida Yui felt like the ultimate disrespect, honestly if the actual AI Yui had any shred of dignity left she should have immediately stolen all the money Nishida got from his ex-wife with the hypno app as revenge for it XD
Thanks, I had actually added some dialogues and situations where her classmates find out that she cheated on Kirito with an old man and her friends Liz, Lisbeth, and Klein turned their backs on her, even Kirito arrived at her house. Suguha consoles him by saying that she will be with him. She always does, even Yui asks Kirito now who my mom will be, I even thought about adding an argument between Suguha and Asuna with a slap included at the end, it seemed redundant to me so I left it there

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes