4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, development is hard, no one is saying it's easy. But the fact is, I liked part 1 in its entirety. I would have liked some things differently though. But I will not talk about it, so I'm a player, not a creator, and I want to give advice, so everyone decides in his own way. But from the beginning part 2 and until the last update nothing in the game I did not like. FROM THE BEGINNING TO v31 I started playing part 1 because of Asuna, but I liked the game for many reasons. When I found out that there was an Author also a sequel, I was glad, I wanted to run straight to him with the words "Thanks for playing, here's some money".

But as soon as the game started, the first couple of minutes are still ok, but then I realized that I probably have to go through the force, and after what the author said in the posts, I realized that in the future will be even through the force to go through torture. And yes, by the way, I played all the updates of part 2, as soon as they came out, and every time the author proves with his actions that the game that was in part 1, there will be NO MORE, and for which there is a thought: "Hurry up Author finish part 2 and start making any other game, but do not make a sequel, I still have the idea to pay this author to make whatever game he wants, and about what he wants, just so as not to spoil a good part 1, as one wrote: pay 1 000 000, I do not want to, but still interesting, it will be enough that this author never touched SAO again, so that part 1 remains just an interesting game".

This is the first time I have such an idea to pay not to the author to continue to make his games, but to save the game, usually pay to do, and here I want to pay not to do. :) And when I started writing my comments here, I had this desire so strong that I was not against giving 1,000,000 yen to the author to stop all the updates of part 2 and make any game about anything, as long as he did not spoil the impression of part 1, and this thought is still with me, but after the comment "If the author caused you such ethos, it is the author has done well" - there is now a thought, maybe the author is specifically trying to eradicate the impression of the game SAO, so that then ah, no, I will not say. :)

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, I realize it's hard, and when everyone expects something specific or wants something, and it all gets even harder. And it's impossible to meet everyone's expectations as everyone has their own favorites and interests. I just regretted that I started part 2, it would have been better if only part 1 had been left, not bequeathed, but not spoiled. Although some may say to me, "So don't play - quit - don't write". And as one person recently wrote to me, "Since the game caused such etocions, the author did well". A debatable point, but I agree. For part 1, I'm grateful, it's a good game, but it's a shame he decided to make a sequel to it, even as it is, EHHHHHHHH, and yes, if Asuna wasn't there, I wouldn't have played it at all, maybe even part 1 would have been overlooked.

But worst of all, as I played all the updates of part 2 and played them in detail, one thing became clear: the AUTHOR decided to ruin the game at any cost, and the only thing he hopes for is that he will realize, yes, I didn't say by what criteria I dislike part 2 so much, a small hint: every action of the author in part 2 makes it more and more worse, and the author himself didn't realize it, and now there is nothing to save, the direction of the game is already known. I will hope that the author's other game will be better, and I hope that still the author will not destroy everything normal that was in part 1. Although part 2 and the author proves to break the mood completely every update, it shows.

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
Angry fan. Brother, let me say just a few things to clear your misunderstandings. SAO Part 1 did not complete in a single day. It took a LOT of time and Fujino Sensei had a vision of what he wanted to make and he made it without any interference.

After the success of Part 1 and the cliffhanger at the end, Fujino Sensei wanted to create a big project, something that no ordinary solo developer undertakes. Now faced with the popularity and a surge in "paying" subscribers he thought to take in their opinion on how the story should go and this is something that all developers think about at one point.

The problem comes in keeping those opinions separate from the developer's vision and that is where Fujino Sensei stumbled. As was made apparent he had to make emergency changes in the last update and now he has taken time off to re-think his strategy and get back to his roots.

You should keep in mind that a game of this size is not easy to make especially with so many expectations placed upon the developer. I only ask that you give the developers the respect they deserve and have PATIENCE. All good things come to those who wait. After all this game has barely started, there's still much content to come.
And this is the first game, part 2, of all the games that managed to spoil so much that before I got acquainted with part 2 before NTR I liked even weak games, I liked, played with interest in each, but part 2 made me realize, in vain I thought that there is no such game in 18+ and NTR that can spoil the mood when playing, but no, part 2 came out, and it ruined it for me so much that even the games I supported are less interesting now, and I supported them for years with words and money, and after SAO part 2 I realized, it's even worse to make a game you want to make even better.
And yes, after part 1 I played other games by this author, I liked it a little bit, but more because of the characters that I even wanted to study the anime where some of the characters are from, and yes I know the anime won't have those scenes, but the characters some I liked.

And when part 2 came out, I thought since he made an interesting part 1 and playable other games, but as it turns out, I hoped in vain that there would at least be some normal ones.

And whatever the author has already tried, everything is already solved, the only thing left to do is to remember part 1 and THEREFORE PART 2!!!!
But maybe another game will be better, here is something to hope for, and for SEO is already a verdict, the chance of something 000.000.1%, and the author himself brought to it.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
it 21th now but still no news
Idk if this month he will make any post to talk to us, but he will be back posting updates for SAO game only on april

He is using this month to rest more, since his new job has been draining a lot of his energy (the guy said that last month he was sleeping only 4 hours per day to work on his game and his new job all together, so he needed a break this month). In fact, if the situation at his new job doesn't improve, I wouldn't be surprised if he announce that updates for his games will now take 2 months to be done instead of 1 month.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
After replaying Part 1 again I realized Inoda in Part 1 did not change Asuna. He did a lot of H things with her and it increased her lust but nothing actually changed. She still only sees him as a friend at best and when Kirito offered her a chance to leave with him, she jumped on it. I didn't realize at the time because the H scenes was hot but honestly if you cut out the part between Asuna begins to take care of Inoda and the fireworks scene, would anything change? Only in Part 2 did the corruption start. Everything that happened in Part 2 made Asuna think differently of Inoda and open her mind to new experiences. The treehouse scene seem more earned because of all the progress Inoda did to her.

On the idea of slow burn pace, I don't think we will get much slow down for Asuna and Inoda. At the end of update Asuna basically agreed VR does not count so she can whatever with Inoda. So she will doing a lot of Inoda in-game and unlock a bunch of perks per update. Maybe their interaction will be off-screen while Kirito deal with other characters like Sugu and Alice but the Inoda/Asuna sex train will be going at full speed from now on!

On a side note, did you think the treehouse scene was the dev's way to redo the Lustful Night? Everything about it reminded me of Lustful Night. The actual use of aphrodisiac, the stormy weather, Kirito right next to them while they are having sex, the first time time Inoda and Asuna have conscious sex ingame vs in real life, and we even only get Kirito's POV again. I hope he purposely did this because instead of remaking a failure, just make the next version a success with the lessons learned from the failure.
I gotta disagree here with part not changing Asuna. I think their acts getting gradually more erotic and personal to the point that she's doing things for him she doesn't do for Kirito (titjob), and even during her own time (masturbating, or picking out outfits) she thinks of Inoda as well as Kirito shows that theres a change going on there. I do agree that going by current pace we're on a non stop ride to corruption though. I also agree the tree house feels almost like a redo, clearly it'll look better since we're going to see uninterrupted and with dialogue in the next scene so I'm guessing this was supposed to be the pay off to all the build up he's been trying to set up. It's just that with how things went we went straight to payload without the proper steps so it comes of as "oh, we're here already?" kind of feel.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
mhh at first i didnt care much about his sister, because i also hate the type of guy currently "corrupting" her.
but upon further thought it would be funny to see how the sister tries to throw herself at cuckito and basically keeps raping him while asuna is getting stolen from him by inoda... oh boi, that would actually be funny to see.
i stand with you guys now!
That seemed to be the way things apparently were gonna go with her in the second-to-last update, you see, but then there were all those complaints and then Fujino just completely swapped gears with the last one, rushing the main story and then seemingly doing a complete rollback of Suguha's character like the last days' events hadn't happened and she went back to just being Hebishima's slut, which is honestly the only thing I disliked about the last update. Like, I would honestly have preferred if Fujino just hadn't teased her character evolving that way period if he was gonna end up just dropping that right away for the main story's sake.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
And this is the first game, part 2, of all the games that managed to spoil so much that before I got acquainted with part 2 before NTR I liked even weak games, I liked, played with interest in each, but part 2 made me realize, in vain I thought that there is no such game in 18+ and NTR that can spoil the mood when playing, but no, part 2 came out, and it ruined it for me so much that even the games I supported are less interesting now, and I supported them for years with words and money, and after SAO part 2 I realized, it's even worse to make a game you want to make even better.
And yes, after part 1 I played other games by this author, I liked it a little bit, but more because of the characters that I even wanted to study the anime where some of the characters are from, and yes I know the anime won't have those scenes, but the characters some I liked.

And when part 2 came out, I thought since he made an interesting part 1 and playable other games, but as it turns out, I hoped in vain that there would at least be some normal ones.

And whatever the author has already tried, everything is already solved, the only thing left to do is to remember part 1 and THEREFORE PART 2!!!!
But maybe another game will be better, here is something to hope for, and for SEO is already a verdict, the chance of something 000.000.1%, and the author himself brought to it.
I gotta say, it's just you bro. Only you feel this way that part 2 that its so bad it ruins part 1. I need you to understand that because you're sounding incredible delusional. If what Fujino was doing, was so bad that it ruined the part 1 of the game there would be no reason for this thread, his patreon, and ci-en to still consistently have discussions EVEN during a month where we all know he's going to not post an update. Saying you want to pay him, just so he stops so that YOUR impression of the first game isn't ruined is incredibly selfish and arrogant. If you feel so strongly about part 2 then you adjust man, just stop keeping up with it. Forget the name and move on. If you're telling me despite how bad it is, how much worse it is compared to 1 you still keep come back because its Asuna then sorry bro then you're even more hard headed. Imagine, you want him to stop making the game he wants to and gets paid to do, just because you cant keep away from 2d Asuna, it just doesn't make sense bro.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I gotta disagree here with part not changing Asuna. I think their acts getting gradually more erotic and personal to the point that she's doing things for him she doesn't do for Kirito (titjob), and even during her own time (masturbating, or picking out outfits) she thinks of Inoda as well as Kirito shows that theres a change going on there. I do agree that going by current pace we're on a non stop ride to corruption though. I also agree the tree house feels almost like a redo, clearly it'll look better since we're going to see uninterrupted and with dialogue in the next scene so I'm guessing this was supposed to be the pay off to all the build up he's been trying to set up. It's just that with how things went we went straight to payload without the proper steps so it comes of as "oh, we're here already?" kind of feel.
Maybe I am too salty since it took so long for us to reach the point when Asuna and Inoda to start interacting again.

Part 1 did do a good job. It was so good that it got so many people interested in Fujino. But now there are Angry fans complaining to anyone who will listen how Part 2 ruined everything for them. :KEK:

May 9, 2020
I gotta say, it's just you bro. Only you feel this way that part 2 that its so bad it ruins part 1. I need you to understand that because you're sounding incredible delusional. If what Fujino was doing, was so bad that it ruined the part 1 of the game there would be no reason for this thread, his patreon, and ci-en to still consistently have discussions EVEN during a month where we all know he's going to not post an update. Saying you want to pay him, just so he stops so that YOUR impression of the first game isn't ruined is incredibly selfish and arrogant. If you feel so strongly about part 2 then you adjust man, just stop keeping up with it. Forget the name and move on. If you're telling me despite how bad it is, how much worse it is compared to 1 you still keep come back because its Asuna then sorry bro then you're even more hard headed. Imagine, you want him to stop making the game he wants to and gets paid to do, just because you cant keep away from 2d Asuna, it just doesn't make sense bro.
The only complaint I have/ had about part 1 was back a few months ago before that little fiasco with China, I couldn't find a decent English translated version of part 1 & when I did I couldn't find an up-to-date version of it so it wasn't just hard to follow it was also riddled with bugs when I could tolerate the non-translated version more than the translated one. I don't know if it's still that way but it is what it is. I loved the aspect of the multiple girls being corrupted by multiple sources, but I didn't love it so much that I would be put off by part 2 being more Asuna x Inoda corruption focused.

My personal view of any form of media (games/ movies/ books etc.) is that I hope that the devs create the games that they wanted to create and to not let fans complaining wanting XYZ that make them change their intended goals design path just to cater to them.

If Fujino can create a game he's happy with & proud of by the end of this then I'd say it was a job well done. He's done some pretty good work as far as I'm concerned, probably the pinnacle game to beat for any other aspiring SAO game devs to follow. Fujino has only earned my highest praise from this.

Reactions: RuinedManLife
May 9, 2020
Maybe I am too salty since it took so long for us to reach the point when Asuna and Inoda to start interacting again.

Part 1 did do a good job. It was so good that it got so many people interested in Fujino. But now there are Angry fans complaining to anyone who will listen how Part 2 ruined everything for them. :KEK:
Any angry fans posts I see I just ignore them. Not worth the time to read their hate filled garbage. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just boring nauseating spam.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
The only complaint I have/ had about part 1 was back a few months ago before that little fiasco with China, I couldn't find a decent English translated version of part 1 & when I did I couldn't find an up-to-date version of it so it wasn't just hard to follow it was also riddled with bugs when I could tolerate the non-translated version more than the translated one. I don't know if it's still that way but it is what it is. I loved the aspect of the multiple girls being corrupted by multiple sources, but I didn't love it so much that I would be put off by part 2 being more Asuna x Inoda corruption focused.

My personal view of any form of media (games/ movies/ books etc.) is that I hope that the devs create the games that they wanted to create and to not let fans complaining wanting XYZ that make them change their intended goals design path just to cater to them.

If Fujino can create a game he's happy with & proud of by the end of this then I'd say it was a job well done. He's done some pretty good work as far as I'm concerned, probably the pinnacle game to beat for any other aspiring SAO game devs to follow. Fujino has only earned my highest praise from this.
Yeah pretty much, a game made by one person and done on the basis of "gotta put something out once a month, and as soon as story is done I'm done" is always going to end up being riddled with bugs and issues by the end. That's not how any good quality game is developed. So any issues technically with the first one is I find fair. I feel the exact same way though, given how this game at the end of the day was started as a passion project from his end (i still think it is). It only makes sense then that ultimately Fujino should just be able to make the game as he intended. Not like the patreon from what I can tell has tiers where if you donate X amount, you now get to decide which storyline gets developed or what angle to focus on. All the feedback can and should be taken as a literal reaction to his product but not a directive of "this is how it should be". He's under no obligation to follow, and should most definitely prioritize what he wants, and what'd make him happy with. I really think part 2 just had issues because he took the reaction from people and used it as the direct reasoning to do certain things (make inoda likeable, add another character) which just complicates the whole thing further.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
That seemed to be the way things apparently were gonna go with her in the second-to-last update, you see, but then there were all those complaints and then Fujino just completely swapped gears with the last one, rushing the main story and then seemingly doing a complete rollback of Suguha's character like the last days' events hadn't happened and she went back to just being Hebishima's slut, which is honestly the only thing I disliked about the last update. Like, I would honestly have preferred if Fujino just hadn't teased her character evolving that way period if he was gonna end up just dropping that right away for the main story's sake.
mhh, tbh you could also see it as: sister finally got to taste kirito but no matter how much effort she put into the sex, kirito just count satisfy her so she had to crawl back to that guy.
possibilities are still there that the sister will keep raping kirito while maintaing a ntr relationship with the other guy. until she finally breaks break lol

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

i still dont know how p2 keeps making ppl angry. perhaps i would be disappointed if more girls were introduced in a game with 3-4 month release schedules, but if fujino really releases monthly then thats just a blessing if we get more girls and more corruption of the sao universe lol
but oh well. there will always be angry mobs...

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Yeah pretty much, a game made by one person and done on the basis of "gotta put something out once a month, and as soon as story is done I'm done" is always going to end up being riddled with bugs and issues by the end. That's not how any good quality game is developed. So any issues technically with the first one is I find fair. I feel the exact same way though, given how this game at the end of the day was started as a passion project from his end (i still think it is). It only makes sense then that ultimately Fujino should just be able to make the game as he intended. Not like the patreon from what I can tell has tiers where if you donate X amount, you now get to decide which storyline gets developed or what angle to focus on. All the feedback can and should be taken as a literal reaction to his product but not a directive of "this is how it should be". He's under no obligation to follow, and should most definitely prioritize what he wants, and what'd make him happy with. I really think part 2 just had issues because he took the reaction from people and used it as the direct reasoning to do certain things (make inoda likeable, add another character) which just complicates the whole thing further.
speaking of patreon and dictating fujino.. the highest tier on patreon is like 10usd. that hurts me so much to see. it kinda shows how low he himself thinks his work is worth to the people. i bet he would def find 20-100 usd sponsors if he just put them as an option.
that would def help him financially... i wish i could tell him..

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
mhh, tbh you could also see it as: sister finally got to taste kirito but no matter how much effort she put into the sex, kirito just count satisfy her so she had to crawl back to that guy.
possibilities are still there that the sister will keep raping kirito while maintaing a ntr relationship with the other guy. until she finally breaks break lol
That's the thing though, this is just basic NTR cliche thinking which, aside of me finding personally cringy and boring, was NOT what the second-to-last update was implying at all, which is why the last one felt so jarring in that regard XP Suguha not only was implied to ENJOY Kirito's smaller dick big time and with happiness, she literally had a repeat the very next day that put her in an even better mood and even had her start criticizing Asuna for "neglecting" her duties as his girlfriend in an almost Yandere-sounding way. Then, shortly after, she tried to get Hebishima killed in-game and even lowkey fangirled at Kirito saving his sorry ass from the tree boss, that was NOT the way of acting of someone who was frustrated and unsatisfied, but the exact opposite, which is what made it so unique: Suguha was suddenly working on REAL life logic than NTR world logic, that "Woah, turns out I like the dick of the person I love way more than the piece of shit who drugged me, blackmailed me, and raped me, who would have thought!". It opened possibilities for her story to go in a very interesting and original way, and maybe even for she herself to be the reason Hebishima may be 'removed' later in the game.

Sadly, because of the rushing of the main story and Fujino acknowledging that apparently nobody gives a shit about the non-Inoda plot, her character does a complete regression not even 24 hours later, because the girl that did ALL that and reacted that way would NOT be disappointed at him telling her he was busy so much she would go call the guy she just screwed over yesterday in-game to go fuck, LOL

Reactions: KloneZone

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
That's the thing though, this is just basic NTR cliche thinking which, aside of me finding personally cringy and boring, was NOT what the second-to-last update was implying at all, which is why the last one felt so jarring in that regard XP Suguha not only was implied to ENJOY Kirito's smaller dick big time and with happiness, she literally had a repeat the very next day that put her in an even better mood and even had her start criticizing Asuna for "neglecting" her duties as his girlfriend in an almost Yandere-sounding way. Then, shortly after, she tried to get Hebishima killed in-game and even lowkey fangirled at Kirito saving his sorry ass from the tree boss, that was NOT the way of acting of someone who was frustrated and unsatisfied, but the exact opposite, which is what made it so unique: Suguha was suddenly working on REAL life logic than NTR world logic, that "Woah, turns out I like the dick of the person I love way more than the piece of shit who drugged me, blackmailed me, and raped me, who would have thought!". It opened possibilities for her story to go in a very interesting and original way, and maybe even for she herself to be the reason Hebishima may be 'removed' later in the game.

Sadly, because of the rushing of the main story and Fujino acknowledging that apparently nobody gives a shit about the non-Inoda plot, her character does a complete regression not even 24 hours later, because the girl that did ALL that and reacted that way would NOT be disappointed at him telling her he was busy so much she would go call the guy she just screwed over yesterday in-game to go fuck, LOL
oh holy shit, i didnt even know all that happened. looks like i missed quite a bunch of her story while.. skipping her story. ok, if that actually happens, then that complete regression does sound weird, haha...
oh man, now im sad for the Suguha fans...

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oh holy shit, i didnt even know all that happened. looks like i missed quite a bunch of her story while.. skipping her story. ok, if that actually happens, then that complete regression does sound weird, haha...
oh man, now im sad for the Suguha fans...
This is a problem every harem series with a "main girl" have. Every girl will have her fans but whenever the main girl is there the main girl will get the most attention since she most likely has the most fans. Only when Asuna is not around will Sugu get the attention she deserves. Which is how Fujino dealt with Sugu. Make Asuna not available so Kirito spends time with Sugu.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes