4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Last year I was hoping more devs will be inspired by Fujino's works, but here we are march 2024 and still no NTR games with the same level of quality in the NTR mystery department. Sad. :cry:

May 9, 2020
Last year I was hoping more devs will be inspired by Fujino's works, but here we are march 2024 and still no NTR games with the same level of quality in the NTR mystery department. Sad. :cry:
Does it help to know that I'm learning from scratch basically (with the help of tutorials btw), how to do Koikatsu character models & animations into Blender and also similarly, Honey Select character models & animations? I can't decide which but I could make games with a mix of both.

What I'm doing though is very entry level stuff, so the games I do make will be small & free because they're more or less preliminary tests. It could take me a year to actually get off the ground to make a real project.

edit: Also, I will be making SAO games, some NTR, some non-NTR, and one that is basically an original SAO story that will mostly stay as canon as possible. I also plan to create some other games that I will keep a secret because not many people do it so I kinda want to be the first to use them if possible.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There has been at least two recent games that has been heavily inspired by this game.
Demon Hunter
Path To Discovery
But none are on the same level as this game. This game raised the bar for RPGM games for me and playing other games only makes me appreciate this game more.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Does it help to know that I'm learning from scratch basically (with the help of tutorials btw), how to do Koikatsu character models & animations into Blender and also similarly, Honey Select character models & animations? I can't decide which but I could make games with a mix of both.

What I'm doing though is very entry level stuff, so the games I do make will be small & free because they're more or less preliminary tests. It could take me a year to actually get off the ground to make a real project.

edit: Also, I will be making SAO games, some NTR, some non-NTR, and one that is basically an original SAO story that will mostly stay as canon as possible. I also plan to create some other games that I will keep a secret because not many people do it so I kinda want to be the first to use them if possible.
change the setting
a hero academia ntr game for example, card models are very available for the anime chars.
deku getting cucked by the purple balls.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
There has been at least two recent games that has been heavily inspired by this game.
Demon Hunter
Path To Discovery
But none are on the same level as this game. This game raised the bar for RPGM games for me and playing other games only makes me appreciate this game more.
Mhh, they both dont look very promising so far unfortunately. They have the right premise but the execution doesnt look so good yet..

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
change the setting
a hero academia ntr game for example, card models are very available for the anime chars.
but would a MHA ntr game even make sense? the only LI deku has would be urakawa (?)..
tho Mha does have a good number of fine girls... but the main girl would sitll be urakawa, mhh..

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
but would a MHA ntr game even make sense? the only LI deku has would be urakawa (?)..
tho Mha does have a good number of fine girls... but the main girl would sitll be urakawa, mhh..
MHA has a ensemble cast. You will be ntring every girl from every guy in the series.

May 9, 2020
change the setting
If I was going to make an MHA NTR game, Mineta is going to be the MC and he will be the one being cucked & NTR'd, just a fair warning. As it only makes sense for his character and makes the potential for NTR Revenge to be a possible part to the story.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
If I was going to make an MHA NTR game, Mineta is going to be the MC and he will be the one being cucked & NTR'd, just a fair warning. As it only makes sense for his character and makes the potential for NTR Revenge to be a possible part to the story.
wait what? why would mineta be the one getting cucked? 1st of all he seriously shouldnt get any game, 2nd if anything he should be the one cucking them all (not that i would like to see that, i would rather see inoda-kun getting them all lmao)

edit: or you mean that he gets cucked at the beginning of the story and after that he starts his revenge plan on cucking them all.. that would make sense lol

May 9, 2020
wait what? why would mineta be the one getting cucked? 1st of all he seriously shouldnt get any game, 2nd if anything he should be the one cucking them all (not that i would like to see that, i would rather see inoda-kun getting them all lmao)

edit: or you mean that he gets cucked at the beginning of the story and after that he starts his revenge plan on cucking them all.. that would make sense lol
Mineta would be the MC getting cucked & NTR'd mostly because I hate him, but also because it would be canonically in line with his character to be believably cucked. For revenge All For One helps him, flips his character around making the Revenge NTR believable also.

The formula for most NTR of any series to be really good seems to be rather simple. Keep the characters as close to canon within the series as possible. If you take & alter too much of one character that it's just completely out of character for that character, then it will not be good. That's my hypothesis at least for the most part, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I haven't much enjoyed very many NTR that completely changes an already established character yet. For other good works of NTR it's usually best if the characters are of the developers original design as opposed to characters that are already established within an already known series.

I can't see Deku going through with a revenge arc, he would most likely just force it to become Netorase (I don't enjoy Netorase as much), and I can't see Deku going the Netori route either. The same thing applies to Inoda, Bakugo, and even includes Shoto. The only one that makes it believable and as close to canon as possible is Mineta, the only already widely known pervert of the series for comedy relief gags.

So yeah, Mineta would be the MC if I made an MHA NTR game with the potential for a Revenge NTR Anti-Hero arc to the story.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
If you want to know why the pace of the story changed, start a new game and choose the middle option (2026/06/06). That will take you to the updates some people had problems with. Play it until this update (2026/06/11). Then judge yourself whether the change was good or not.
ok i replayed from 06.06. in my 1st playthrough i thought it was a bit fast that asuna and inoda suddenly had sex (even with plant manipulation etc) but i quickly dismissed it, because i was so happy and horny from finally seeing a new sex scene between them.
but looking at it again in my 2nd (10th) playthrough it does feel sudden. at first she get reawakened after the harrassment during the tree fight + a teamkill (that was really hot). then there was the massage with an forced push away from asuna, a pity handjob for massaging her foot, a buttrub + cumshot during tram train, a handjob with exposed breasts in his room, ended with a super sexy tree fuk...

comparing to p1 it does look much faster now and as a slow burn, slow corruption enjoyer, a bigger/wider build up would def have looked better in a bigger picture... man, no im a bit sad. if you think about how much more corruption inoda could have done like in part 1.
but now that fujino sensei is having a break, maybe he will find his usual pace again. focusing more on asuna + inoda while maintaing a slow corruption. there is still much hope for a good slow burn pace!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
ok i replayed from 06.06. in my 1st playthrough i thought it was a bit fast that asuna and inoda suddenly had sex (even with plant manipulation etc) but i quickly dismissed it, because i was so happy and horny from finally seeing a new sex scene between them.
but looking at it again in my 2nd (10th) playthrough it does feel sudden. at first she get reawakened after the harrassment during the tree fight + a teamkill (that was really hot). then there was the massage with an forced push away from asuna, a pity handjob for massaging her foot, a buttrub + cumshot during tram train, a handjob with exposed breasts in his room, ended with a super sexy tree fuk...

comparing to p1 it does look much faster now and as a slow burn, slow corruption enjoyer, a bigger/wider build up would def have looked better in a bigger picture... man, no im a bit sad. if you think about how much more corruption inoda could have done like in part 1.
but now that fujino sensei is having a break, maybe he will find his usual pace again. focusing more on asuna + inoda while maintaing a slow corruption. there is still much hope for a good slow burn pace!
After replaying Part 1 again I realized Inoda in Part 1 did not change Asuna. He did a lot of H things with her and it increased her lust but nothing actually changed. She still only sees him as a friend at best and when Kirito offered her a chance to leave with him, she jumped on it. I didn't realize at the time because the H scenes was hot but honestly if you cut out the part between Asuna begins to take care of Inoda and the fireworks scene, would anything change? Only in Part 2 did the corruption start. Everything that happened in Part 2 made Asuna think differently of Inoda and open her mind to new experiences. The treehouse scene seem more earned because of all the progress Inoda did to her.

On the idea of slow burn pace, I don't think we will get much slow down for Asuna and Inoda. At the end of update Asuna basically agreed VR does not count so she can whatever with Inoda. So she will doing a lot of Inoda in-game and unlock a bunch of perks per update. Maybe their interaction will be off-screen while Kirito deal with other characters like Sugu and Alice but the Inoda/Asuna sex train will be going at full speed from now on!

On a side note, did you think the treehouse scene was the dev's way to redo the Lustful Night? Everything about it reminded me of Lustful Night. The actual use of aphrodisiac, the stormy weather, Kirito right next to them while they are having sex, the first time time Inoda and Asuna have conscious sex ingame vs in real life, and we even only get Kirito's POV again. I hope he purposely did this because instead of remaking a failure, just make the next version a success with the lessons learned from the failure.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and elbro

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I can't see Deku going through with a revenge arc, he would most likely just force it to become Netorase (I don't enjoy Netorase as much), and I can't see Deku going the Netori route either. The same thing applies to Inoda, Bakugo, and even includes Shoto. The only one that makes it believable and as close to canon as possible is Mineta, the only already widely known pervert of the series for comedy relief gags.
Weeeeell not quite true. Hehe, plot line: Deku's One for All contains a hidden power that awakens after a "certain" experience.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
After replaying Part 1 again I realized Inoda in Part 1 did not change Asuna. He did a lot of H things with her and it increased her lust but nothing actually changed. She still only sees him as a friend at best and when Kirito offered her a chance to leave with him, she jumped on it. I didn't realize at the time because the H scenes was hot but honestly if you cut out the part between Asuna begins to take care of Inoda and the fireworks scene, would anything change? Only in Part 2 did the corruption start. Everything that happened in Part 2 made Asuna think differently of Inoda and open her mind to new experiences. The treehouse scene seem more earned because of all the progress Inoda did to her.

On the idea of slow burn pace, I don't think we will get much slow down for Asuna and Inoda. At the end of update Asuna basically agreed VR does not count so she can whatever with Inoda. So she will doing a lot of Inoda in-game and unlock a bunch of perks per update. Maybe their interaction will be off-screen while Kirito deal with other characters like Sugu and Alice but the Inoda/Asuna sex train will be going at full speed from now on!

On a side note, did you think the treehouse scene was the dev's way to redo the Lustful Night? Everything about it reminded me of Lustful Night. The actual use of aphrodisiac, the stormy weather, Kirito right next to them while they are having sex, the first time time Inoda and Asuna have conscious sex ingame vs in real life, and we even only get Kirito's POV again. I hope he purposely did this because instead of remaking a failure, just make the next version a success with the lessons learned from the failure.
Mhh maybe i should replay p1 again also. I def liked p1 more for its smaller size and optic. p2 is so big that it took me a while to get accustomed to it + i was running in circles a lot. But i think i have to disagree here with p1 not having much corruption. Everything starts at one point.
Me myself never corrupted a woman but from reading doujinshis and playing lots if games, i believe that it all starts with increasing lust and libido. So the 1st steps are, by playing the victim card etc, you firstly have to get the pure, innocent minded girl into the mindset, that all of this stuff is "acceptable", then increasing her lust/libido by those actions, thin out the relationship with her current partner, let her make comparions between inoda and kirito (would inevitably happen someday), increase her lust even further and corner her to a point of no return and making her believe its only for this day and one time only (basically the entire p1 + their date + storm night)
so p2 just needed a push again after a soft reset so the corruption seem more visible now, but it had to start with inodas actions from p1.

and yes, it def looked liked that and i have to say i absolutely enjoyed the treehouse scene. of course i enjoyed the prologue scenes a lot too and how she keeps getting reminded of it (especially during the nightmare tree fight, inoda violating her and reminding her how wild their 1st night was)
but i absolutely loved that she finally agreed to it herself + that even tho she got sweettalked by kirito at the door, her lust after inoda sticking it back again was too high so she kept doing it. that was peak for me.
now im freaking excited to see inodas and asunas pov in the treehouse and how eventful and wild inodas and asuna sex train will be. <3

edit: oh yea and also one could perceive this "failure" as a failure of inodas part. that he actually failed to fully corrupt her on that night. also the aphrodiase was a scam product by ppl who sold this to students (which Alice confirmed) so one could say its part of inodas failure and growth part on his corruption career lol

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, it really shows it's been almost a month without news from Fujino, the thread keeps expanding in every direction now :3

I would like something like that for cuckito and suguha but I know it's impossible but it's worth dreaming about xd
View attachment 3470005
That was honestly my first hope/thought of how it would go when we got the second-to-last update, really, hell, I would have taken it even if it was in a way where Kirito didn't really enjoy it and it was all Suguha's win, but then Fujino seemingly completely backpedaled on everything regarding her new plot in the last update to rush things in the main story sadly XP

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I would like something like that for cuckito and suguha but I know it's impossible but it's worth dreaming about xd
View attachment 3470005
mhh at first i didnt care much about his sister, because i also hate the type of guy currently "corrupting" her.
but upon further thought it would be funny to see how the sister tries to throw herself at cuckito and basically keeps raping him while asuna is getting stolen from him by inoda... oh boi, that would actually be funny to see.
i stand with you guys now!

May 9, 2020
mhh at first i didnt care much about his sister, because i also hate the type of guy currently "corrupting" her.
but upon further thought it would be funny to see how the sister tries to throw herself at cuckito and basically keeps raping him while asuna is getting stolen from him by inoda... oh boi, that would actually be funny to see.
i stand with you guys now!
Suguha always had potential, and for a wide arrange of female characters that basically flock to an MC like a static harem with no clear reason for it to become anything more than just a harem of friends, it makes sense for those women to have multiple sources of male characters corrupting them as opposed to just one male character doing the corruption since Kirito doesn't exactly have a counter anti-hero/ villain character that's on par with Kirito lore-wise.

So having multiple antagonists stealing the girls makes sense, it just takes a lot of patience for SAO fans to adjust to it since many of them will probably have to be implemented via our imagination of what a NTR antagonist would be within the SAO universe.

Most of the canon would-be NTR antagonists already known within the series are already dead so it don't make much sense to bring them back to life without a plot twist device.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeycii_
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes