4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
btw i found this on the pc after the latest content. is it bugged or just bugged for me? i cant ope it, it just tells me to f5 and restart
That's a mistake that Fujino Sensei let happen. I think no one noticed or the poor guy was so stressed from so many complaints that he forgot to fix it. Extract the file and put it in the data folder and replace or make a copy of your common events. first in case it doesn't work

Reactions: Jeycii_

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
That's a mistake that Fujino Sensei let happen. I think no one noticed or the poor guy was so stressed from so many complaints that he forgot to fix it. Extract the file and put it in the data folder and replace or make a copy of your common events. first in case it doesn't work
Is this how you fix the PC? I cant view any scene in it the game says to retry and it wont load and I tried to put the commonevents in but it didnt do anything

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know fujino said he was planning on adding more clothing, but I hope that's outside FOG as well. There are some nice one piece dresses in koikatsu. I'm also sad that she turned down Inoda's gift, but understandable. I want it to mean something when she actually starts wearing a chocker all the time.

Jul 21, 2023
I just wish he didn't completely change the characters so much in a single update. Felt ridiculous how she went from actively trying to avoid him or telling him no outright to having sex with him in the span of 20-30 minutes of story. I think from now on I will just check the gallery instead of playing after each update because the sex scenes are still good.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Is this how you fix the PC? I cant view any scene in it the game says to retry and it wont load and I tried to put the commonevents in but it didnt do anything
try this fix PC , extract you should put it in the www/data folder and replace it, and if it doesn't work, go to the pictures folder and look for this name 博客猪头劣质ps Just change the name and delete the first two characters, maybe that will work.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
it helped
tyvm!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I know fujino said he was planning on adding more clothing, but I hope that's outside FOG as well. There are some nice one piece dresses in koikatsu. I'm also sad that she turned down Inoda's gift, but understandable. I want it to mean something when she actually starts wearing a chocker all the time.
Give it a few more updates. I am sure Fujino will add something to Asuna's model to show Asuna belongs to Inoda now. Like Kirito's promise ring, she will wear something of Inoda's. Maybe it will be a matching choker like her mother.

The only real world Asuna outfit I am expecting soon is swimsuit since Liz is on swim team. But there is a ferris wheel location on the world map so I am expecting another date location with date outfit too.

Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hope the dev is okay, been a while since the last update.
Just taking a break and enjoying his life pretending he doesn't have a pack of mostly toxic Chinese fans attacking anything he makes waiting for him. He did make a post earlier telling people to stop using his posts to promote other's works. Disabled all comments again. I don't expect another progress report until April but if I am wrong I won't complain. It would be nice to know he is working a little on the game so we can expect a slightly bigger update in April.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Just taking a break and enjoying his life pretending he doesn't have a pack of mostly toxic Chinese fans attacking anything he makes waiting for him. He did make a post earlier telling people to stop using his posts to promote other's works. Disabled all comments again. I don't expect another progress report until April but if I am wrong I won't complain. It would be nice to know he is working a little on the game so we can expect a slightly bigger update in April.
We are waiting for April 1st

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
CMIIW , this game have route/flag for netorase story right?
2 routes

One were Kirito is an oblivious cuck.
One were he suspects something and learns to like it.

In any case :

Asuna will go from this to rimming Inoda asshole, becoming a surrogate mother for his baby and having a threesome with her mom.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I just wish he didn't completely change the characters so much in a single update. Felt ridiculous how she went from actively trying to avoid him or telling him no outright to having sex with him in the span of 20-30 minutes of story. I think from now on I will just check the gallery instead of playing after each update because the sex scenes are still good.
it just missing asuna pov

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes