4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
i hate it when people have free game to play but complaint you look worst than people that pirate game,you can critical review so the author can fix thing but you still need use brain to critical review it but if you opinion and argument look like shit when you is just toxic people you want give opinion about the game but not tell people why it bad

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
what the fuck do the chinks want from Fujino lmao ?

are they salty because he left china ? do they want instant loss NTR ? Anybody got any idea why the hate ?

like lower your expectations because at the end of the day this is just a rpgmakermv game with koitatsu cg, why are they acting like this ?

dlsite is filled to the brim with the kind of "virgin become cockslut in less than 5min" NTR...

Very toxic people I hope Fujino doesn't use them as an excuse/scapegoat...

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
well to begin with it's an NTR game lol if it caused you hatred and repulsion that means that what fujino sensei did is fine haha, more seriously, the truth is that I also consider that the first part so far is the best he has done, noting that he had a lot of freedom to do it since he was still in China, only after starting the second part he had to desperately leave his own country because of those stupid laws, starting again in another unknown land must have been very difficult, even so he was giving us a good work and the plot was understandable, until some let's say things as they are, crybabies, and mostly his own people, from China began to complain and demand many things from him, bombarding his patreon or complaining in a hundred, to the point that one wrote saying "for I pay you for that and you give me some shitty update" that comment is no longer was deleted, anyway, he has to pay attention to them, because they pay on Patreon and the coffees and food on ci-en, even though he says there is no problem, it's a fact that even affected him emotionally, maybe he questioned leaving, that's why he took 2 months off and the fact of working in a black company in Japan made it even worse, I know that Fujino Sensei had a plan drawn up, but He had to change it even though he didn't want it, that's why I said once in his comments that doing a survey is going to be problematic in the future, although many people gave me shit in the comments. In the end, we already saw what happened, now we'll wait for what's in store for us in the future.
i397DunI5GzN2i6T6WMEPwOY.jpeg

Reactions: Adsnow

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I wonder how much to pay the author to make any other game, only to stop updates for Part 2, because I want to save all the normal that was in Part 1.
And that the last update is already every movement, except the thought of saving the game and unbearable rage at the fact that the author every move kills the game unbearable.
It is unlikely he will stop, BUT I WANT TO SAVE THE GAME from the fact that the author with each update will kill the game more and more by making a sequel to Part 2.

I just finished the Second part of the game yesterday, and it is already frustrating, and after all the First caused me a normal impression of the game and NTR.
And when I wanted to support the author for the game, I found out that the link that is in the game that page does not work, I was so upset, I wanted to support the author and say thank you.
Waited and hoped the author would come back and make a new game but....
Got the worst thing possible...

Well, why was it necessary to make this sequel in the form of Part 2?
After passing Part 2, positive impressions are scattered like in an earthquake and other cataclysms.
And every movement in Part 2 is a frustration for someone who liked Part 1. And there is a feeling that when Part 2 ends, after many updates, the impression of Part 1 will completely disappear, but it's a pity the author doesn't know and doesn't understand it.

Maybe there really is a chance that you can pay the author to stop torturing the good impressions of the game from Part 1.
Personally, I really liked Part 1, but Part 2 spoils all the positives from Part 1 with every move the author makes in the Part 2 game.
And those who write //the scenes in Part 2 are better//, if you want them, explore the internet and find those that are better.
Part 2 is so utterly frustrating that it makes you want to cry, I want to help the Author stop torturing the good experiences from Part 1.
我不知道要花多少钱才能让作者制作任何其他游戏,只是为了停止第 2 部分的更新,因为我想保存第 1 部分中的所有正常内容。
而且,最后一次更新已经是每一个动作,除了保存游戏的思想和难以忍受的愤怒,作者的每一个动作杀死游戏是无法忍受的。
他不太可能停下来,但我想拯救这个游戏,因为作者每次更新都会通过制作第二部分的续集来越来越多地扼杀这个游戏。

我昨天刚刚完成了游戏的第二部分,这已经让我很不爽了,毕竟第一部分给我留下了对游戏和 NTR 的正常印象。
而当我想为游戏支持作者时,却发现游戏页面上的链接失效了,我很难过,我想支持作者并对他说声谢谢。
我等待着,希望作者能回来制作一个新游戏,但....。
得到了最糟糕的结果.....

那么,为什么要以第二部的形式制作这部续集呢?
通过第 2 部分后,正面印象就像地震和其他灾难一样四散开来。
有一种感觉是,当第二部结束后,经过多次更新,第一部给人的印象会完全消失,可惜作者不知道,也不理解。

也许真的有机会可以付钱给作者,让他不要再折磨第一部分给人的美好印象了。
就我个人而言,我非常喜欢第 1 部分,但第 2 部分的作者在第 2 部分游戏中的一举一动都破坏了第 1 部分的所有优点。
而那些写//第二部分的场景更好//的人,如果你想要,就去网上找那些更好的场景吧。
第 2 部分太令人沮丧了,让人想哭,我想帮助作者停止折磨第 1 部分中的美好体验。

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Can anyone post what Asuna's dating outfit looks like in Part 1 compared to Part 2? Would be nice to see the difference changing along with her personality.

Sep 21, 2023
I wonder how much to pay the author to make any other game, only to stop updates for Part 2, because I want to save all the normal that was in Part 1.
And that the last update is already every movement, except the thought of saving the game and unbearable rage at the fact that the author every move kills the game unbearable.
It is unlikely he will stop, BUT I WANT TO SAVE THE GAME from the fact that the author with each update will kill the game more and more by making a sequel to Part 2.

I just finished the Second part of the game yesterday, and it is already frustrating, and after all the First caused me a normal impression of the game and NTR.
And when I wanted to support the author for the game, I found out that the link that is in the game that page does not work, I was so upset, I wanted to support the author and say thank you.
Waited and hoped the author would come back and make a new game but....
Got the worst thing possible...

Well, why was it necessary to make this sequel in the form of Part 2?
After passing Part 2, positive impressions are scattered like in an earthquake and other cataclysms.
And every movement in Part 2 is a frustration for someone who liked Part 1. And there is a feeling that when Part 2 ends, after many updates, the impression of Part 1 will completely disappear, but it's a pity the author doesn't know and doesn't understand it.

Maybe there really is a chance that you can pay the author to stop torturing the good impressions of the game from Part 1.
Personally, I really liked Part 1, but Part 2 spoils all the positives from Part 1 with every move the author makes in the Part 2 game.
And those who write //the scenes in Part 2 are better//, if you want them, explore the internet and find those that are better.
Part 2 is so utterly frustrating that it makes you want to cry, I want to help the Author stop torturing the good experiences from Part 1.
我不知道要花多少钱才能让作者制作任何其他游戏,只是为了停止第 2 部分的更新,因为我想保存第 1 部分中的所有正常内容。
而且,最后一次更新已经是每一个动作,除了保存游戏的思想和难以忍受的愤怒,作者的每一个动作杀死游戏是无法忍受的。
他不太可能停下来,但我想拯救这个游戏,因为作者每次更新都会通过制作第二部分的续集来越来越多地扼杀这个游戏。

我昨天刚刚完成了游戏的第二部分,这已经让我很不爽了,毕竟第一部分给我留下了对游戏和 NTR 的正常印象。
而当我想为游戏支持作者时,却发现游戏页面上的链接失效了,我很难过,我想支持作者并对他说声谢谢。
我等待着,希望作者能回来制作一个新游戏,但....。
得到了最糟糕的结果.....

那么,为什么要以第二部的形式制作这部续集呢?
通过第 2 部分后,正面印象就像地震和其他灾难一样四散开来。
有一种感觉是,当第二部结束后,经过多次更新,第一部给人的印象会完全消失,可惜作者不知道,也不理解。

也许真的有机会可以付钱给作者,让他不要再折磨第一部分给人的美好印象了。
就我个人而言,我非常喜欢第 1 部分,但第 2 部分的作者在第 2 部分游戏中的一举一动都破坏了第 1 部分的所有优点。
而那些写//第二部分的场景更好//的人,如果你想要,就去网上找那些更好的场景吧。
第 2 部分太令人沮丧了,让人想哭,我想帮助作者停止折磨第 1 部分中的美好体验。
If you don't play, then leave. The world will still go on without someone like you.
Don't make yourself the center of the universe and criticize everything.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
well to begin with it's an NTR game lol if it caused you hatred and repulsion that means that what fujino sensei did is fine haha, more seriously, the truth is that I also consider that the first part so far is the best he has done, noting that he had a lot of freedom to do it since he was still in China, only after starting the second part he had to desperately leave his own country because of those stupid laws, starting again in another unknown land must have been very difficult, even so he was giving us a good work and the plot was understandable, until some let's say things as they are, crybabies, and mostly his own people, from China began to complain and demand many things from him, bombarding his patreon or complaining in a hundred, to the point that one wrote saying "for I pay you for that and you give me some shitty update" that comment is no longer was deleted, anyway, he has to pay attention to them, because they pay on Patreon and the coffees and food on ci-en, even though he says there is no problem, it's a fact that even affected him emotionally, maybe he questioned leaving, that's why he took 2 months off and the fact of working in a black company in Japan made it even worse, I know that Fujino Sensei had a plan drawn up, but He had to change it even though he didn't want it, that's why I said once in his comments that doing a survey is going to be problematic in the future, although many people gave me shit in the comments. In the end, we already saw what happened, now we'll wait for what's in store for us in the future.
View attachment 3462542
If I am still able and willing to pay the Author of this game, I will say only one thing.
Author, make your game as you want and about whatever you want, but one condition - please do not torture the good impressions of SAO Part 1, make a quick ending, so that you do not have to suffer for a year, playing Part 2.

After all, you can make an interesting game without torturing the impressions of your best SAO 1 game.
Except I think you have to be a millionaire to save the beloved Part 1.
I liked the game Part 1 a lot, it wasn't without its minuses, but it was enjoyable for the most part.
/////////////////
如果我仍然有能力并愿意向这款游戏的作者付费,我只想说一句话。
作者,请按照你的意愿和内容制作你的游戏,但有一个条件--请不要折磨《圣斗士星矢》第一部给人的美好印象,请制作一个快速的结局,这样你就不必在玩第二部时痛苦一年。
毕竟,你可以制作一款有趣的游戏,而不必折磨你对 SAO 1 的美好印象。
不过我觉得你必须成为百万富翁,才能拯救心爱的第一部分。
我非常喜欢《第一部分》这款游戏,它并非没有缺点,但大部分时候还是令人愉快的。
/////////////////

SORM1158

Dec 7, 2023
I think you could pay him 1 million yen to get it over with quickly.
You can also let the author make the game you expect, and criticism has no meaning here.
Money can make the world go round.

支付作者薪水不就好了嗎? 有錢能使鬼推磨。
你快去贊助他,訂閱還可以額外給,快~在這裡放臭屁沒有任何意義。

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
If I am still able and willing to pay the Author of this game, I will say only one thing.
Author, make your game as you want and about whatever you want, but one condition - please do not torture the good impressions of SAO Part 1, make a quick ending, so that you do not have to suffer for a year, playing Part 2.

After all, you can make an interesting game without torturing the impressions of your best SAO 1 game.
Except I think you have to be a millionaire to save the beloved Part 1.
I liked the game Part 1 a lot, it wasn't without its minuses, but it was enjoyable for the most part.
/////////////////
如果我仍然有能力并愿意向这款游戏的作者付费,我只想说一句话。
作者,请按照你的意愿和内容制作你的游戏,但有一个条件--请不要折磨《圣斗士星矢》第一部给人的美好印象,请制作一个快速的结局,这样你就不必在玩第二部时痛苦一年。
毕竟,你可以制作一款有趣的游戏,而不必折磨你对 SAO 1 的美好印象。
不过我觉得你必须成为百万富翁,才能拯救心爱的第一部分。
我非常喜欢《第一部分》这款游戏,它并非没有缺点,但大部分时候还是令人愉快的。
/////////////////
I think part 2 is not that bad. Why don't you make your own game?

• Hey there
Reactions: Angry fan.

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
I wish I didn't have to play SAO part 2 anymore, but I will, that's how Asuna is here, I came and got to know back in the first part of the game just because Asuna is in the game.

And over the years I've played so many games and novels, and more than once I've yet to speak out, as I'm curious to see who will do what with their game and how it will be done.

But because of the overflowing emotions I decided to speak out, although I think quite a few people will write to me.

// Walk away from the game - don't play - you will be cheated. //
If the author had made any game instead of the worst sequel, I supported the author's efforts, but after playing part 2, I realized that the author decided to destroy the best that was in part 1.
But I decided to speak out after reading that the author decided to make her changes in part 2. Judging from that text and the text from the game, it was clear, the worst was coming. Yeah, my words won't do anything, unless of course I really try to buy the author.

But Asuna is here.
And the desire to see what's to come is interesting too.
Just sad that part 2 is worse in everything than part 1, and that part 2 only destroys the positives of part 1.

But if and try to find out from the author, whether the game can be saved from the achievement of part 2, if you try, I want the author to do his own game, not the advice of subscribers, so interesting that the author will do, not what others order.

If still the author didn't make a sequel, part 2, I would still support the author, I liked part 1 so much.

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
And no matter how much I say, it's pointless. Some might like part 2, but I personally really enjoyed part 1, and think part 1 is the best game by this author. And it's a shame that part 2 came out and not any other game. I'll be annoyed that part 2 doesn't completely destroy all the good points I liked about part 1. But if the author keeps trying to destroy, I may really have to see if the author can't get part 2 finished sooner to save the best part of part 1. So far, part 2 is a waste, makes you sad and at many points only makes you angry. And after all this is my favorite genre in gaming, I don't want to be so far away from games just because of one worst game.

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
I think part 2 is not that bad. Why don't you make your own game?
Making my own game is an interesting idea, but alas, I have no desire to do so, and imagine what would happen if I did, the fans of this game would do to me what I have on my avatar, saying "This is for you for saying bad things about Fujino and his game".
And they will. Ha-ha-ha :) :) :)
And not just in the comments. :)

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
I think you could pay him 1 million yen to get it over with quickly.
You can also let the author make the game you expect, and criticism has no meaning here.
Money can make the world go round.

支付作者薪水不就好了嗎? 有錢能使鬼推磨。
你快去贊助他,訂閱還可以額外給,快~在這裡放臭屁沒有任何意義。
I thought about it just to save part 1, so that part 2 would not spoil the final impression of the game and the special author, so I liked part 1, but, alas, part 2 for me became a disappointment in everything, there was not a minute that I could say: maybe it will be better next.
Only because of this there is a desire to pay, let the author just make kotsovki, so as not to spoil everything.

I have no desire to pay for the author to make some scenes interesting to me, and I have no interest in ordering the whole game to be made for me.

I am interested in games, when authors make their own game and where the impact from subscribers or other audience is minimal, and I myself do not want to get into any game with requests to do this.
I am interested in the essence: what and how this or that author will do.
The most I say to authors is thank you, and often I don't comment at all.
I just feel sorry for part 1, so part 2 is unnecessary and SAO was fine without it.

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
Don't get me wrong here I am not enjoying Part 2 as much as I did Part 1, but Part 1 also had many issues, I just looked over them issues as I wanted more of the things it done well.
However after reading your three posts you have not actually said anything as to why you hate it. I kept reading for a why so I could go yes I agree it should be like blah but instead it was just the same thing saying you don't like it.

Part 2 angers me the more it goes but I have spoken enough around them issues so no point me saying my points anymore.
And about the reasons, as I was looking for, I didn't like part 2 entirely from the beginning, and more I didn't like what the author did specifically, I won't say. But I like part 1, for the most part yes, it's not without its minuses perhaps, but still I liked it immediately, but the author disappointed me from the start. If part 2 ends sooner, less ruined impression of the game and the author. And even disappointed, I try not to insult and not to swear, although I want to, I just expressed a lot, in places repeating.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes