4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, I see, that's your guilty pleasure. :p

To be honest, her mom is supposed to be a MILF but given the Koikatsu models, she seem like they're 5 years apart from Asuna. :LOL: beides, all the 'girls' already have mature curvy bodies, and the same goes for Inoda; he looks more like an actual janitor rather then a kohai to Kirito an Asuna. :ROFLMAO:

Also, MILF is a matter of perspective and your own age. :sneaky:
You know, it has never stepped making me laugh how the term "MILF" is so misused nowadays in Hentai, almost nobody seems to recall it's meant to refer to actual mothers rather than just mature women XD

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You know, it has never stepped making me laugh how the term "MILF" is so misused nowadays in Hentai, almost nobody seems to recall it's meant to refer to actual mothers rather than just mature women XD
True enough but word's meaning evolve with time. For example, I don't anyone who uses the term for female dog in its literal meaning anymore.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
True enough but word's meaning evolve with time. For example, I don't anyone who uses the term for female dog in its literal meaning anymore.
Oh, you mean something Like 'My bitch didn't let me sleep because she wanted to play' :LOL:
Fair, but the female dogs term doesn't literally have "Mother" as part of the acronym it's being spelled, that's why it always stood out to me XD

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
OMG now you're pulling the MILFSUNA idea in the game nah that ain't happening xD
like she is already fucked up enough as a girl imagine when she grows up xD so it's a big no from me here xD

and i would really like to say to these people with these terrible ideas STFU please it's fucked enough already xD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes