4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Part 2 is already larger than Part 1 when Fujino wrapped it up and separated it, so Part 3 could be coming literally any update now. I heard (but have not verified) that RPGM just has some inbuilt limitation that Fujino will be hitting soon, even if he wanted to try and wrap the story up in Part 2. But there's just so much ahead of us, just considering Asuna/Inoda and not even looking at the subplots for Sugu/Sinon/Alice, that I don't see Part 2 being the end. I just hope Part 3 doesn't start with another fucking huge setback that takes half the game to recover from.
I mean, story-wise, it kinda would make sense, as we are heading towards 'real cheating'. :LOL: But there is no way Fujino is going to make the same 'mistakes.' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
I doubt anything could make a setback on slutsuna in FOG now since she's a big hypocrite. Probably everything in FOG will be forgiven, so we could say that her corruption in FOG is almost complete now.
Next he will probably keep corrupting her irl too. Since she's already corrupted in FOG, another stormy night could actually mark her fall instead of a big set back like last time.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I mean, story-wise, it kinda would make sense, as we are heading towards 'real cheating'. :LOL: But there is no way Fujino is going to make the same 'mistakes.' :ROFLMAO:
It depends how IRL stuff develops, but I wouldn't be too surprised if there's one more "super soft" reset that's also super short for part 3. Since Asuna is convinced that FOG is just a game and it's not real, but once it transfers to IRL, she might be a little resistant. But it'll probably be extremely short. Granted it mainly depends on when the IRL transition happens. Like if it happens at a point where Asuna is lusting heavily for Inoda, then it should be extremely short.

I'm guessing based off the perks list that she'll be resistant for at most 1 day, since it looks like Inoda needs to somehow convince her IRL.

Overall it shouldn't really be all that bad if a super short reboot even happens for the IRL transition.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes