• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What intrigues me the most is the pregnancy system in FOG, if INODA gets Asuna pregnant, the system will not take the patterns of both players and create a boy or girl with those similarities, a YUI with INODA's face lol, I can't imagine something like that Wouldn't it already be very obvious? Unless the administrator puts a filter on the firstborn and only the cuckito sees that she or he looks like him, although the system can perhaps be fooled in the real world it would be much worse or too obvious, I have never seen in any NTR or game. manga where the cuck's wife has a beautiful son or daughter, they are always born with a different hair skin color and are fatter.
Spit roast Asuna(117222970).gif

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Idk man, I mean it's the end of the game, suspicion doesn't matter anymore. She could do it the nice way (as if :p) by saying "I don't love you anymore," or if Inoda wanted to do it the hard way, completely destroy him by saying everything she said in that dream scene this update, but without mentioning Inoda, so basically that he isn't able to satisfy her.
That's ONE way to interpret it, but I'm pretty sure Fujino's definition of 'blissfully unaware' implies that the MC keeps thinking everything is fine and their woman is still happy with them, at least going off his other games XP

What intrigues me the most is the pregnancy system in FOG, if INODA gets Asuna pregnant, the system will not take the patterns of both players and create a boy or girl with those similarities, a YUI with INODA's face lol, I can't imagine something like that Wouldn't it already be very obvious? Unless the administrator puts a filter on the firstborn and only the cuckito sees that she or he looks like him, although the system can perhaps be fooled in the real world it would be much worse or too obvious, I have never seen in any NTR or game. manga where the cuck's wife has a beautiful son or daughter, they are always born with a different hair skin color and are fatter.
View attachment 3795919
I don't think Fujino would push the idiocy that badly, tbh XD If anything, it's a lot more likely that the 'AI children' are just randomly generated instead of looking like the parents, and even if they weren't Kirito very clearly wants to use the system to bring Yui into FOG somehow (Which again, very stupid, she should just be fucking able to get into the game by herself :p), so I would imagine Yui's looks would override whatever the baby was gonna look like anyway :O

But again, I would prefer if Fujino stopped bringing up Yui at all because actually turning her into a character present in this game would add yet another titanic layer of plot-holes to this already hole-ridden mess XD

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It has been leaked, so no way around it.

I'm personaly personaly not a fan of preg sex myself. :cautious:
Same, but I think there is a difference tbh, the 'child-making system' in-game can't in any way or form be like real pregnancy when it comes to carrying the child or the issues that it carries IRL, otherwise it wouldn't be a game feature but a burden, LOL. It's very likely that it's just something like you fuck after activating it and you get a prompt with a countdown or something, at least realistically, rather than actually getting your avatar pregnant and carrying a baby XD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
That's ONE way to interpret it, but I'm pretty sure Fujino's definition of 'blissfully unaware' implies that the MC keeps thinking everything is fine and their woman is still happy with them, at least going off his other games XP

I don't think Fujino would push the idiocy that badly, tbh XD If anything, it's a lot more likely that the 'AI children' are just randomly generated instead of looking like the parents, and even if they weren't Kirito very clearly wants to use the system to bring Yui into FOG somehow (Which again, very stupid, she should just be fucking able to get into the game by herself :p), so I would imagine Yui's looks would override whatever the baby was gonna look like anyway :O

But again, I would prefer if Fujino stopped bringing up Yui at all because actually turning her into a character present in this game would add yet another titanic layer of plot-holes to this already hole-ridden mess XD
Yeah, just an assumption. Not saying it will be that way, just that it is possible.

As for Yui, I guess it could be another bridge for Asuna to awaken her parental feelings, so Inoda can use it to convince her in real life.

Man, that whole pregnancy arc preparation gives me the creeps. I've already had to force myself through the main plot. Whyyy, whyyy :ROFLMAO:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
It has been leaked, so no way around it.

I'm personaly personaly not a fan of preg sex myself. :cautious:
Here is my humble projection of what may happen in the coming updates:

Kirito has sex that makes her pregnant (the baby would likely be actually Inoda's), then Kirito due to various reasons ("care", some settings of the system, being systematically drained or whatever)doesn't have sex with Asuna. The next thing that happens is Kirito is spotted having sex or an affair with others (as said before), while Asuna is pregnant in game. What happens next is Kirito most likely misses the birth of the child in game, and spends little time with Asuna afterwards (due to work, in game quests, complots, or some other reason), unlikely noting discrepencies with the baby; likely to entrust Liz (Inoda) to take care of Asuna and the newborn child. Then Inoda would use this depression to gain more ground in Asuna, breaking the friend barrier, proving to be more reliable the Kirito. I think this plot is reasonable in real life.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Kirito has "pregnant" sex with Asuna (the baby would likely be actually Inoda's), then Kirito due to various reasons doesn't have sex with Asuna. The next thing that happens is Kirito is spotted having sex or an affair with others, while Asuna is pregnant in game. What happens next is Kirito most likely misses the birth of the child in game, and spends few time with Asuna afterwards (due to work, or some other reason). Then Inoda would use this depression to gain more ground in Asuna, breaking the friend barrier, proving to be more reliable the Kirito. I think this plot is reasonable in real life.
That is something that would happen if this wasn't set in a game world. No need to think what happens in the real world. As others have pointed out in-game pregnancy won't work like the real world. No one would want virtual kids if they have to deal with real world pregnancy symptoms. That is the beauty of having a game world as the setting. You don't need to limit yourself to real world problems.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

Kirito has "pregnant" sex with Asuna (the baby would likely be actually Inoda's), then Kirito due to various reasons doesn't have sex with Asuna. The next thing that happens is Kirito is spotted having sex or an affair with others, while Asuna is pregnant in game. What happens next is Kirito most likely misses the birth of the child in game, and spends few time with Asuna afterwards (due to work, or some other reason). Then Inoda would use this depression to gain more ground in Asuna, breaking the friend barrier, proving to be more reliable the Kirito. I think this plot is reasonable in real life.
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no idea about FOG.

Last edited:

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
...dude, I think you may have Spoiled this for anyone who doesn't read the Spoilers from the game files, I myself at least certainly thought you were talking about FOG all this time, LMAO XD
Sorry, but that was spoiled a few times before me, long before we even knew there would be a pregnancy in FOG. The first time was right after the leak. :LOL: Back then, I was even hiding everything behind a spoiler flag, but since nobody else was giving a shit about hiding spoilers, I also stopped at some point. :sneaky:
In all honesty, I was sure most people know that by now. :ROFLMAO:

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Sorry, but that was spoiled a few times before me, long before we even knew there would be a pregnancy in FOG. The first time was right after the leak. :LOL: Back then, I was even hiding everything behind a spoiler flag, but since nobody else was giving a shit about hiding spoilers, I also stopped at some point. :sneaky:
In all honesty, I was sure most people know that by now. :ROFLMAO:
What could be more interesting is that when Asuna gets pregnant irl, Kyoko would be convinced that the kid is Kirito's and Kirito couldn't deny that, further escalating the conflict between Kyoko and Kirito, pushing the family closer to Inoda. Then Inoda conviniently demonstrates his responsibleness in promising to take care of the child even if it is not his (most probably it is), then gaining ground for Kyoko and Asuna.

I think this would only happen in part 3 of this game...

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Random guess towards FOG pregnancy system.

Kirito for whatever reason, his "in-game sperm" is incapable of activating the conditions/trigger to allow Asuna and Kirito to bring Yui into the game. So Asuna decides to go to Inoda. There would be 0 worries on how Yui would look like, since game mechanics would just be like

Just a random dumb idea on what it could be. Honestly it's just a bunch of convoluted shit that I don't really care about. Yui being introduced into this game doesn't really seem like a good idea to begin with so I'm just kind of hoping it's a nothing burger, or just an excuse for Asuna to make more delusional stupid decisions.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
if Fujino decided to finish the game soon-ish with Inoda winning over Asuna with the preg conclusion, that will be devcuck moment of 2024

No dev can cuck himself harder than this, even Cuckito will wonder how someone else surpassed him lmao

Reactions: N1rox98

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no idea about FOG.

WAIT WHAT!!!??
hahaha!!
oh wow i love that, thats just fantastic, honestly cant wait to see how that is developed
just imaging how much they are going to fuck irl (i hope) makes me happy
specially how 0 fucks she is giving now to fuck the little piggy

Has inoda already cum inside asuna while doing it raw?
mmmm... the bathroom scene and the last fuck from the rainy night was raw and with inoda cumming inside?

i hope there's some kind of alcohol/drunk sex scene, i kind of like that ntr gimmick

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes