4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The story isn't over yet but for now the developer is actually quite kind to Kirito compared to other NTR SAO works. He has a Suguha who likes to have sex with his small/average penis and doesn't seem she will ever be taken away from him. If the planned endings doesn't change, then Kirito will quite happy in the end.

The stupidity and blindness is quite common for NTR protagonist or else the story can't happen.
I mean, yeah, while he is absolutely losing Asuna, right now he at least has Liz as a part-time girlfriend doing her 'duties' instead of Asuna. And also Suguha is doing her thing without him knowing it.

But I doubt that he will get something good in the end; it just doesn't align with the planned endings, tbh, unless someone considers being a happy cuck as something good. :LOL:

Reactions: N1rox98

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
It is sad to see some of the replies here, the game will be a huge disappointment if it ended with "Inoda wins over Asuna" as this will be such a simple ending.

This is corruption bois, think of all the weird fucked up shit that can be implemented in FOG then funneled to rl.

btw I can make a discord server if it is not against the rules and yall want one to share links and stuff, reply to me so I can finalize it

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But I doubt that he will get something good in the end; it just doesn't align with the planned endings, tbh, unless someone considers being a happy cuck as something good. :LOL:
Being a cuck might not be good but I was saying he would likely be to happy in the endings. In the "Know" ending, he would be happy with the netorase. In the "Don't Know" maybe he won't be happy because Asuna left him and he doesn't know why or she may still be with him as a fake girlfriend while being Inoda's real girlfriend. We know he will lose and it sucks for him but Kirito will likely be happy one way or another in the end.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Being a cuck might not be good but I was saying he would likely be to happy in the endings. In the "Know" ending, he would be happy with the netorase. In the "Don't Know" maybe he won't be happy because Asuna left him and he doesn't know why or she may still be with him as a fake girlfriend while being Inoda's real girlfriend. We know he will lose and it sucks for him but Kirito will likely be happy one way or another in the end.
I mean, I just have my doubts for now because Fujino doesn't usually go for a happy MC in the end. It could differ this time as this project is more nuanced, but for now, I don't see it.

I guess the 'not know' ending will be him living on believing everything is fine, but tbh, I can't imagine how that could be portrayed as even closely believable. Inoda is probably living with Asuna and her mom, also with at least one kid by the end. Unless the admin just keeps deleting everything forever, so, yeah, in that case, he will think of himself as a happy dude with a girlfriend who just doesn't ever have sex with him. :LOL:

On the other hand, kinda a very creepy image if he can never move on because he is in this shuffle... until he dies :eek:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I just check the new update. But when i load it , it started immediately on collection room and end of update. Is this correct?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I mean, I just have my doubts for now because Fujino doesn't usually go for a happy MC in the end. It could differ this time as this project is more nuanced, but for now, I don't see it.

I guess the 'not know' ending will be him living on believing everything is fine, but tbh, I can't imagine how that could be portrayed as even closely believable. Inoda is probably living with Asuna and her mom, also with at least one kid by the end. Unless the admin just keeps deleting everything forever, so, yeah, in that case, he will think of himself as a happy dude with a girlfriend who just doesn't ever have sex with him. :LOL:

On the other hand, kinda a very creepy image if he can never move on because he is in this shuffle... until he dies :eek:
It's likely they'll trick him into thinking any kids Asuna has are his own. I'm not sure how they're going to get to Inoda living with Asuna. Once upon a time I thought Kyoko was going to end up with Inoda's dad and so they'd all move in together as a step family kind of deal, but now all I can see is if Kyoko adopts him or something, or pretends to be his real mother, or Inoda is going to end up homeless so Asuna lets him stay with her 'temporarily'.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's likely they'll trick him into thinking any kids Asuna has are his own. I'm not sure how they're going to get to Inoda living with Asuna. Once upon a time I thought Kyoko was going to end up with Inoda's dad and so they'd all move in together as a step family kind of deal, but now all I can see is if Kyoko adopts him or something, or pretends to be his real mother, or Inoda is going to end up homeless so Asuna lets him stay with her 'temporarily'.
Yeah, that's the problem. I also can't think of an explanation that wouldn't be stupid to the bone. I mean, if the game was like his previous works, then yeah, whatever—they are intentionally brainless, that's the whole point.
But maybe you are right, and it's gonna be something like, "Kirito, it's our kid. By the way, we will never have sex again, and you will see me once I'm pregnant again, to tell you, that it's your kid, but everything is all right. "Love you", bye." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that's the problem. I also can't think of an explanation that wouldn't be stupid to the bone. I mean, if the game was like his previous works, then yeah, whatever—they are intentionally brainless, that's the whole point.
But maybe you are right, and it's gonna be something like, "Kirito, it's our kid. By the way, we will never have sex again, and you will see me once I'm pregnant again, to tell you, that it's your kid, but everything is all right. "Love you", bye." :ROFLMAO:
That last bit feels like such a level of retardation it physically hurt to read...Gods, if it ends up happening, I really want the "Sugu gets herself pregnant with his unconscious body" ending to happen too, then XD

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That last bit feels like such a level of retardation it physically hurt to read...Gods, if it ends up happening, I really want the "Sugu gets herself pregnant with his unconscious body" ending to happen too, then XD
I just realized, we are all assuming that Kirito will stay Asuna's false boyfriend at the "Don't Know" ending. Did Fujino actually say it? I mean, if not, then she could just break up with him with no reasons explained. That would be at least a somewhat OK ending for him.

...OK, ok, I won't hide it. I'm still searching for an outcome where Sugu comes to cheer him up, so what? :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
I'm getting this weird error that won't let me play the game lol
the game would boot up to the game menu but when i load a save game or start a new game it would get a failed to load img/character error

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I just realized, we are all assuming that Kirito will stay Asuna's false boyfriend at the "Don't Know" ending. Did Fujino actually say it? I mean, if not, then she could just break up with him with no reasons explained. That would be at least a somewhat OK ending for him.

...OK, ok, I won't hide it. I'm still searching for an outcome where Sugu comes to cheer him up, so what? :p
I mean, it would depend on how Fujino did it, but I'm pretty sure the "not knowing" ending would imply he's blissfully unaware, kinda like Denji in the mini-CSM game, and if Asuna broke up with him with no reasons explained then there is no way he would be completely unaware, he would 100% get full suspicious in that situation sadly, even though I also want such an outcome for Sugu realistically it just won't happen XP

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, it would depend on how Fujino did it, but I'm pretty sure the "not knowing" ending would imply he's blissfully unaware, kinda like Denji in the mini-CSM game, and if Asuna broke up with him with no reasons explained then there is no way he would be completely unaware, he would 100% get full suspicious in that situation sadly, even though I also want such an outcome for Sugu realistically it just won't happen XP
Idk man, I mean it's the end of the game, suspicion doesn't matter anymore. She could do it the nice way (as if :p) by saying "I don't love you anymore," or if Inoda wanted to do it the hard way, completely destroy him by saying everything she said in that dream scene this update, but without mentioning Inoda, so basically that he isn't able to satisfy her.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What intrigues me the most is the pregnancy system in FOG, if INODA gets Asuna pregnant, the system will not take the patterns of both players and create a boy or girl with those similarities, a YUI with INODA's face lol, I can't imagine something like that Wouldn't it already be very obvious? Unless the administrator puts a filter on the firstborn and only the cuckito sees that she or he looks like him, although the system can perhaps be fooled in the real world it would be much worse or too obvious, I have never seen in any NTR or game. manga where the cuck's wife has a beautiful son or daughter, they are always born with a different hair skin color and are fatter.
Spit roast Asuna(117222970).gif

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Idk man, I mean it's the end of the game, suspicion doesn't matter anymore. She could do it the nice way (as if :p) by saying "I don't love you anymore," or if Inoda wanted to do it the hard way, completely destroy him by saying everything she said in that dream scene this update, but without mentioning Inoda, so basically that he isn't able to satisfy her.
That's ONE way to interpret it, but I'm pretty sure Fujino's definition of 'blissfully unaware' implies that the MC keeps thinking everything is fine and their woman is still happy with them, at least going off his other games XP

What intrigues me the most is the pregnancy system in FOG, if INODA gets Asuna pregnant, the system will not take the patterns of both players and create a boy or girl with those similarities, a YUI with INODA's face lol, I can't imagine something like that Wouldn't it already be very obvious? Unless the administrator puts a filter on the firstborn and only the cuckito sees that she or he looks like him, although the system can perhaps be fooled in the real world it would be much worse or too obvious, I have never seen in any NTR or game. manga where the cuck's wife has a beautiful son or daughter, they are always born with a different hair skin color and are fatter.
View attachment 3795919
I don't think Fujino would push the idiocy that badly, tbh XD If anything, it's a lot more likely that the 'AI children' are just randomly generated instead of looking like the parents, and even if they weren't Kirito very clearly wants to use the system to bring Yui into FOG somehow (Which again, very stupid, she should just be fucking able to get into the game by herself :p), so I would imagine Yui's looks would override whatever the baby was gonna look like anyway :O

But again, I would prefer if Fujino stopped bringing up Yui at all because actually turning her into a character present in this game would add yet another titanic layer of plot-holes to this already hole-ridden mess XD

Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes