4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Okay so after a bit of time I think I've come to the conclusion I'm no longer enjoying I think the pure Asuna x Inoda development with increasing sex things in game. It’s starting to just feel a little empty in terms of what’s going on story wise almost like we hit the “what next sex thing do they try this time” arc which seems boring to me. I think the story needs to tie up these recent events and make it seem like we’re actually building up to something. We’ve so far laid out the foundation of Asuna craving Inoda’s cock (in game only?), Asuna doubting Kirito’s loyalty (ironic af), and Kirito lowkey being used(??, I genuinely don’t get his story). But I don’t understand how this leads to a big moment does Asuna catch Liz and Kirito doing it and takes revenge by doing it with Inoda IRL? Does she just give in to Inoda after Kirito eggs her on to try it for herself? Or does this just end in Asuna x Inoda resolving to have an affair in game? I can’t tell. I wanted to say we end this update with AxI just doing it in real life consensually but I can’t see how what we’re doing leads to there.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Another great work of fap from another SAO koikatsu maker, . This one for all you Suguha lovers who thought she didn't get enough action this update! After loading Asuna up with a old man's babies, he continues to give Kirito and Suguha quality time to spend their youth together.

Go to the his site to download the high-quality version of the video if interested.
View attachment 3793217
So, are you slowly turning into a Suguha fan yourself? :p We may be in the minority, but it's the spark that leads the big fire. :LOL:

Thx dude!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Another great work of fap from another SAO koikatsu maker, . This one for all you Suguha lovers who thought she didn't get enough action this update! After loading Asuna up with a old man's babies, he continues to give Kirito and Suguha quality time to spend their youth together.

Go to the his site to download the high-quality version of the video if interested.
View attachment 3793217
Like your legendary quote says, the pussy that stays is truly the best one for Kirito there :p

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The only question I have is the new pregnancy system at FOG, how would it work? Suppose that INODA impregnates CUNTSUNA, wouldn't the player statistics show that she is pregnant? Unless there is a way to hide it, the most likely thing is that if she ends up pregnant with Inoda she will quickly go and fuck cuckito to save herself, even so it should be shown that she is pregnant maybe cuckito is such an idiot and just assumes that he is his lol. imagining a YUI with the INODA face makes me gag
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2023
I like NTR and I also like the game but this game sometimes makes my blood boil AF I hate Asuna, Inoda and that bitch ass liz!!! They're such a traitor, I hope Kirito will get revenge after he learned everything about Inoda and Liz's plan and about the affair between Inoda and Asuna. My god Asuna is such a cow she said vagina is only 7CM deep but she can take Inoda's 7.5+ inch dick like it's nothing

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
Okay so after a bit of time I think I've come to the conclusion I'm no longer enjoying I think the pure Asuna x Inoda development with increasing sex things in game. It’s starting to just feel a little empty in terms of what’s going on story wise almost like we hit the “what next sex thing do they try this time” arc which seems boring to me. I think the story needs to tie up these recent events and make it seem like we’re actually building up to something. We’ve so far laid out the foundation of Asuna craving Inoda’s cock (in game only?), Asuna doubting Kirito’s loyalty (ironic af), and Kirito lowkey being used(??, I genuinely don’t get his story). But I don’t understand how this leads to a big moment does Asuna catch Liz and Kirito doing it and takes revenge by doing it with Inoda IRL? Does she just give in to Inoda after Kirito eggs her on to try it for herself? Or does this just end in Asuna x Inoda resolving to have an affair in game? I can’t tell. I wanted to say we end this update with AxI just doing it in real life consensually but I can’t see how what we’re doing leads to there.
don't play then

SORM1158

Dec 7, 2023
For that to be true, Agil and his wife must be lying about his wife's hospitalization (or have a online wife or something), made an alt account, and pretended not to know Kirito every time met in the FOG. It is possible but a lot of hoops to jump through to be true.
Because he once invited Agil to play games together, Agil showed that he had some secrets.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Because he once invited Agil to play games together, Agil showed that he had some secrets.
Agil didn't say anything like that my dude, he just said he was too busy with something unspecified. Which is actually canon-compliant funnily enough, Agil IS the busiest of the main cast and the one that can spend the least time playing VR with everyone. Also, in this universe his wife literally has been almost dying sick for like a month or so by now, I don't know how you could even jump to thinking he's the Willing Cuck Priest from that single sentence XD

Reactions: 4-kun

zack3353

Mar 6, 2017
We haven't progressed with battle cgs yet.. only till handjob. When she starts to give bj and have sex in battles. That means she doesn't care about chakito anymore . Then she will be indos's play doll .

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
We haven't progressed with battle cgs yet.. only till handjob. When she starts to give bj and have sex in battles. That means she doesn't care about chakito anymore . Then she will be indos's play doll .
She literally cheated in front of him sereval times, she already doesn't care :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

zack3353

Mar 6, 2017
She literally cheated in front of him sereval times, she already doesn't care :LOL:
Yes. That it true.
Part 1 has given so much emphasis on loosing xp after dieing.
I think that will come into play.
One of the boss fight she will be so much into Inoda that she will not care about chakito and he will die and gets major debuff..

That's what I think.

Reactions: Taboofan

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
The only question I have is the new pregnancy system at FOG, how would it work? Suppose that INODA impregnates CUNTSUNA, wouldn't the player statistics show that she is pregnant? Unless there is a way to hide it, the most likely thing is that if she ends up pregnant with Inoda she will quickly go and fuck cuckito to save herself, even so it should be shown that she is pregnant maybe cuckito is such an idiot and just assumes that he is his lol. imagining a YUI with the INODA face makes me gag
View attachment 3793298
Same way women do it in IRL; get knocked up by their bull, and then let their cuck cum in them unprotected so they think it's theirs. This really feels like something Asuna and Kirito would be discussing though, not something they let happen 'accidentally'.

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
i think the aurhor really hate kirito lol, he makes kirito so stupid, almost to the 404 : brain not found lol...

makes it feels like a crazy person peeking on couple have hardcore sex

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i think the aurhor really hate kirito lol, he makes kirito so stupid, almost to the 404 : brain not found lol...

makes it feels like a crazy person peeking on couple have hardcore sex
The story isn't over yet but for now the developer is actually quite kind to Kirito compared to other NTR SAO works. He has a Suguha who likes to have sex with his small/average penis and doesn't seem she will ever be taken away from him. If the planned endings doesn't change, then Kirito will quite happy in the end.

The stupidity and blindness is quite common for NTR protagonist or else the story can't happen.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes