4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
Stuck on "go home" and nothing happening after working on 06/17... I don't know what else to do lmfao and downloading the patch just ended up breaking the scene after working into a black screen

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
i think we need a Discord server for this game xD it would make most of things easier xD :unsure: :Kappa:

also this one looks good from P-san :devilish:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Fujino is definitely getting better and better at making games. He really set the bar high with this one. But I'm starting to lose interest in this. It's still very good, but now that Kirito is also a cheating pos it just loses that NTR feel for me. Oh well, prob just come back when it's done and blast through it. Good luck to fujino.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino is definitely getting better and better at making games. He really set the bar high with this one. But I'm starting to lose interest in this. It's still very good, but now that Kirito is also a cheating pos it just loses that NTR feel for me. Oh well, prob just come back when it's done and blast through it. Good luck to fujino.
I mean, I wouldn't really say Kirito is full-on cheating, lmao. Even if we ignore the option to refuse Liz's actions, he's very clearly so far been all but pushed into those situations against his will to begin with (Both having Liz using methods to mess with his physical and mental state to even happen at all), and is also being build up just for Liz end up falling into Inoda's 4D Chess trap as well XP

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I just hope the game is not focused on asuna but on the girls in general and cuckito sees them fall in depravity :BootyTime:
Sorry to say, but you will be partially disappointed if that's your expectation. Main focus is Asuna, other girls have own stories for the most part, some not even directly connected to Kirito. :LOL:

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to say, but you will be partially disappointed if that's your expectation. Main focus is Asuna, other girls have own stories for the most part, some not even directly connected to Kirito. :LOL:
It seems this way because Kyoko public nudity/leafy av/kitty streaming does not have scenes that explains the plot. They are so hot ngl and will expand the game. If the goal of the game is just for Inoda to steal Asuna then all I can say is smh :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes