4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Wish Inoda didn't have to go the extra mile to try and throw kirito under the buss, just makes Inoda more insufferable than he already is

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
This game with all its shenanigans, still in my experience an SS game.

Here are my thoughts:
  • Pacing is amazing in my opinion, corruption is not that linear and goes back and forth few times which I appreciate.
  • Sex scenes are perfect just perfect in my eyes, I wish we could see that spanking in an actual scene but I will not complain
  • The possibilities are crazy as all the female characters can be dragged into more corruption that does not end with Inoda getting Asuna as a "sow wife" lmao. The FOG corruption depth is YUUUGEE for example the underground brother/strip club ..etc can be used for all characters as a funnel to even more endless rl depravity.
  • I wish we could see more of those live streams of "Kitty", maybe it is 3 for now and later Fujino will add the remaining ones? who knows
  • Kyoko night adventures would be amazing if it was actual scenes and can be dragged with amazing story telling and scenes.
  • Leafy AV adventures as well could be dragged more for context as it will make the scenes more lewd.

I have more takes for later but I would love to hear from you guys, Please let me know if yall have different opinions or agree.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wish Inoda didn't have to go the extra mile to try and throw kirito under the buss, just makes Inoda more insufferable than he already is
Honestly I liked this action of Inoda's more than most of his other victories. He needed some way to start breaking down the max affectation of Asuna for Kirito. Instead of using some bs ability or knowledge from his patron, Administrator, he did all himself using what he does best, emotional manipulation. Remember in Part 1, Inoda got Asuna to take care of him by arranging thugs to attack her and him hurt while saving her. He also got her to go out with him on his birthday while stealing Kirito's spare key so she can't go to Kirito's during the storm. This is what I think Inoda is at his best, being a unknown manipulator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, the main difference, beyond the obvious one, is that the last bit would require a longer and more nuanced development, as we have seen with Inoda, which Fujino just wouldn't give Sugu at this point, not with how her character has gone like this. Inoda is actually holding himself back and being careful because he knows he would be fucked otherwise, Suguha the moment she saw her chance and 'snapped' into the Yandere mindset basically took less than a week on getting herself exclusive access to Kirito's dick 2 days a week and being able to be with him a lot more without any issues XD She honestly would be a more successful NTR MC than Inoda if this was a Reverse NTR story, honestly, and this is with her having lost her greatest 'advantage' Canon-wise, which is living in the same home as her Onii-chan :p
To be fair, she is in a way better position than Inoda initially. She is the trustworthy lil sis; she doesn't need to earn credibility or manipulate herself into his house. Just asking was enough. :LOL: If there wasn't this inceet issue, she could've probably already won him over. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Actually, I personally don't like plots in NTR where the MC falsely "cheats" due to the machinations of the antagonist and that serving as a way to finally break the heroine. I just find them distasteful to be honest.

That being said, Kirito is actually just cheating with Liz right now, so it's not that much of a lie in the end.

The first handjob could be excused as sexual assault since he was drugged by the aphrodisiac shrooms, this time at the massage parlor? Straight up cheating.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
To be fair, she is in a way better position than Inoda initially. She is the trustworthy lil sis; she doesn't need to earn credibility or manipulate herself into his house. Just asking was enough. :LOL: If there wasn't this inceet issue, she could've probably already won him over. :ROFLMAO:
Ironically, both him and in Canon ASUNA was the only real biggest issue, for all that the westerners make a massive deal out of it, the 'Incest' aspect is barely even really brought up because she's actually his cousin rather than his sister, and the author even goes out of its way to point out that's NOT a big issue at all in their world. Hell, later in the series, one of the people Asuna's mother was trying to hitch Asuna with was one of her own cousins, LMAO, so if even Kyouko (The Canon prim and proper strict-as-fuck who still cares about her children one, not the unfaithful slut bitch of the Fujinoverse :p) pointed it as a non-issue then the incest aspect definitively wasn't one in the SAOverse XP

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Actually, I personally don't like plots in NTR where the MC falsely "cheats" due to the machinations of the antagonist and that serving as a way to finally break the heroine. I just find them distasteful to be honest.

That being said, Kirito is actually just cheating with Liz right now, so it's not that much of a lie in the end.

The first handjob could be excused as sexual assault since he was drugged by the aphrodisiac shrooms, this time at the massage parlor? Straight up cheating.
I mean, he actually was drugged there too XD If you remember, both Liz and Inoda make it a point to say they're specifically burning incense that is messing with the senses of Kirito and Asuna AND using a massage that specifically heightens sexual desire, so if anything Kirito was MORE drugged than he was in the campsite :p

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I mean, he actually was drugged there too XD If you remember, both Liz and Inoda make it a point to say they're specifically burning incense that is messing with the senses of Kirito and Asuna AND using a massage that specifically heightens sexual desire, so if anything Kirito was MORE drugged than he was in the campsite :p
I might not be completly sure about this, but I was pretty sure that Liz was using just a calming incense, and that was why Kirito fell asleep just quickly.
Not mind altering aphrodisiac incense of mystical NTR origins.

Besides, Kirito in both scenes got a choice between accepting or declining the advances of Liz despite the drugs, so if we imagine each choice as a unique timeline, then they must be the "Kirito allowed Liz to do as she wished" timeline.

Besides, Kirito's internal monologue during the titjob is way too clear for me to push away the blame towards the aforementioned magical incense.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021

Here are my thoughts:
  • Pacing is amazing in my opinion, corruption is not that linear and goes back and forth few times which I appreciate.
  • Sex scenes are perfect just perfect in my eyes, I wish we could see that spanking in an actual scene but I will not complain
  • The possibilities are crazy as all the female characters can be dragged into more corruption that does not end with Inoda getting Asuna as a "sow wife" lmao. The FOG corruption depth is YUUUGEE for example the underground brother/strip club ..etc can be used for all characters as a funnel to even more endless rl depravity.
  • I wish we could see more of those live streams of "Kitty", maybe it is 3 for now and later Fujino will add the remaining ones? who knows
  • Kyoko night adventures would be amazing if it was actual scenes and can be dragged with amazing story telling and scenes.
  • Leafy AV adventures as well could be dragged more for context as it will make the scenes more lewd.

I have more takes for later but I would love to hear from you guys, Please let me know if yall have different opinions or agree.
Agreed, good pacing, hoping to see more dramatic moments and conflicts, like a proper fight between the couple.
Kyoko Asuna most likely going to get Oyakodon.
I am particularly interested in the Klein/Alice line, and where Suguha ends up.
There is so much he could do yet he is limited by his production capacities...

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I might not be completly sure about this, but I was pretty sure that Liz was using just a calming incense, and that was why Kirito fell asleep just quickly.

Besides, Kirito in both scenes got a choice between accepting or declining the advances of Liz despite the drugs, so if we imagine each choice as a unique timeline, then they must be the "Kirito allowed Liz to do as she wished" timeline.

Besides, Kirito's internal monologue during the titjob is way too clear for me to push away the blame towards the aforementioned magical incense.
I think they are preparing for a plausible scenario where Asuna finds Kirito cheating...
This is almost certain in the coming updates.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, that's true, but also, we can't really measure Kirito by his original personality. We see him getting more and more perverted and open-minded as he witnesses more lewd scenes. Maybe it's what Fujino is aiming for with his character—to actually corrupt him, so he may indeed make some "low" cheating at some point, which would also be another perfect excuse for Asuna to go further with Inoda.

If thats would be the case, imagine his boss forcing him to go to an after-work drinking round, where he gets accidentally drunk, goes home, and bumping into Suguha in the shower. :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

The 'calming' incense was indeed that, but I don't know about you, that IS still considered as drugging him, you know XD? Same one was also being used on Asuna, so they couldn't think straight, but they STILL stimulated their desire: If it wasn't obvious before, in the scene of Liz 'practicing' with Inoda you can see in the rec. room we get the full clarification that they were both using a special massage that 'stimulates desire' (Through some dumb NTR logic that shouldn't make sense even in VR but FOG is filled with XP). They WERE specifically getting both of them horny.

Mind you, you're right that it IS still Kirito's fault as you still have the option to refuse, so yeah, but the only reason said option is brought up at all is because Kirito is being messed with by more sources than just teenage horniness XD

Yeah, that's true, but also, we can't really measure Kirito by his original personality. We see him getting more and more perverted and open-minded as he witnesses more lewd scenes. Maybe it's what Fujino is aiming for with his character—to actually corrupt him, so he may indeed make some "low" cheating at some point, which would also be another perfect excuse for Asuna to go further with Inoda.

If thats would be the case, imagine his boss forcing him to go to an after-work drinking round, where he gets accidentally drunk, goes home, and bumping into Suguha in the shower. :ROFLMAO:
Kirito IS being corrupted, without a doubt, but I always thought that was just what Fujino was going for to justify later the "becomes a willing cuck" ending than anything else, tbh.

Also, LMAO, now I really want something like that to happen, I almost feel tempted to suggest it word by word to Fujino in the next progress report :p Because hey! Technically, "he got drunk and fucked his sister cousin in the shower", then becomes his sex slave out of 'guilt' by being told he has to 'take responsibility', does not contradict the "Kirito never finds out" Ending! He still technically doesn't know Asuna is being NTR-ed, he just landed himself into a much worse problem that he can never let Asuna find out, hilariously enough XP

• I just jizzed my pants

genteis

Aug 8, 2021

Here are my thoughts:

Yeah, pacing is good. Personally also liked the back and forth after the end of chapter 1 into chapter 2. Made it stand out more from the other NTR games. And then also totally agreed on animations or the sex scenes in general, they pull this whole thing together and make it an amazing experience.

For me, I additionally like the perk/profile of Asuna and how its constantly updating. Plot wise I am happy with the writing as well in general. First NTR game, where I actually feel a bit sad for the MC and kind of wish for him to get a revenge. But I am not quite sure yet, if I would like Asuna to fully corrupt through the Kirito cheating angle but it would probably make the most sense in that way I suppose.

Reactions: meltyquestfan

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The 'calming' incense was indeed that, but I don't know about you, that IS still considered as drugging him, you know XD? Same one was also being used on Asuna, so they couldn't think straight, but they STILL stimulated their desire: If it wasn't obvious before, in the scene of Liz 'practicing' with Inoda you can see in the rec. room we get the full clarification that they were both using a special massage that 'stimulates desire' (Through some dumb NTR logic that shouldn't make sense even in VR but FOG is filled with XP). They WERE specifically getting both of them horny.

Mind you, you're right that it IS still Kirito's fault as you still have the option to refuse, so yeah, but the only reason said option is brought up at all is because Kirito is being messed with by more sources than just teenage horniness XD

Kirito IS being corrupted, without a doubt, but I always thought that was just what Fujino was going for to justify later the "becomes a willing cuck" ending than anything else, tbh.

Also, LMAO, now I really want something like that to happen, I almost feel tempted to suggest it word by word to Fujino in the next progress report :p Because hey! Technically, "he got drunk and fucked his sister cousin in the shower", then becomes his sex slave out of 'guilt' by being told he has to 'take responsibility', does not contradict the "Kirito never finds out" Ending! He still technically doesn't know Asuna is being NTR-ed, he just landed himself into a much worse problem that he can never let Asuna find out, hilariously enough XP
Well, you could even connect it to the main plot by letting Kirito see (Not) Asuna giving (Not) Inoda an BJ, getting horny from it and then going home for an unexpected outcome. Wouldn't it be ironic if they actually led him into cheating that way? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, you could even connect it to the main plot by letting Kirito see (Not) Asuna giving (Not) Inoda an BJ, getting horny from it and then going home for an unexpected outcome. Wouldn't it be ironic if they actually led him into cheating that way? :ROFLMAO:
Cheating-ception and NTR-ception all in one, LMAO.

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
Stuck on "go home" and nothing happening after working on 06/17... I don't know what else to do lmfao and downloading the patch just ended up breaking the scene after working into a black screen

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes