4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
and with that said next patch might be the full corruption is done and the story will get to it's final arc "that's my guess" the final arc maybe part 3 or maybe he will decide to rush the ending who knows xD
I can see that we get some content for side characters fist and some set up for the main plot before the finale of the VR Arc.

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
Has anyone cough that Liz dose things with Inoda first , then kirito. Hand job , then boobjob .
Yeah part 2 has none of the tantalizing stuff of the first one, like okay liz is getting with Inoda for reasons. I hope lately we're just in a story sag and things will be more nuanced soon.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah part 2 has none of the tantalizing stuff of the first one, like okay liz is getting with Inoda for reasons. I hope lately we're just in a story sag and things will be more nuanced soon.
I don't think we are in a story sag but I do think we are in a point of building up to something big. The doubt planned in Asuna about Kirito, Asuna gradually seeking out Inoda's company, Kirito becoming more comfortable with not spending time with Asuna. All those things are building up to some big event that will shatter the friendzone barrier for Inoda is my guess. So if I am right for the next few updates nothing significant will happen to Asuna. Just small changes where she leans more towards Inoda and less towards Kirito. Then all those small changes will cause one big event to change everything.

Now I think about it. The Part 1 interactions near the end for weird. It is weird Asuna let Inoda do so much to her for the "practice for a girlfriend" idea. I know the real reason is for Fujino to have some hot scenes for us but story-wise it was out of place. If you got rid of those scenes up to the Lustful Night I doubt it would affect the story at all! But anyway, now is the real time for Inoda to mold Asuna into his obedient sex toy with lasting consequences!

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I can see that we get some content for side characters fist and some set up for the main plot before the finale of the VR Arc.
tbh for me idc much about the side characters maybe only Suguha a little bit but not that it really matters xD in the end our retarded MC have only two ends that are already set for him so no matter what it wont have much effect on the main plot

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Can I play this game on joiplay? I tried playing it on joiplay it loads fine but crashes when loading the save? Is there a optimized version for Android?

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I don't think we are in a story sag but I do think we are in a point of building up to something big. The doubt planned in Asuna about Kirito, Asuna gradually seeking out Inoda's company, Kirito becoming more comfortable with not spending time with Asuna. All those things are building up to some big event that will shatter the friendzone barrier for Inoda is my guess. So if I am right for the next few updates nothing significant will happen to Asuna. Just small changes where she leans more towards Inoda and less towards Kirito. Then all those small changes will cause one big event to change everything.

Now I think about it. The Part 1 interactions near the end for weird. It is weird Asuna let Inoda do so much to her for the "practice for a girlfriend" idea. I know the real reason is for Fujino to have some hot scenes for us but story-wise it was out of place. If you got rid of those scenes up to the Lustful Night I doubt it would affect the story at all! But anyway, now is the real time for Inoda to mold Asuna into his obedient sex toy with lasting consequences!
It's not like she is actually trying to fix something or spend even time with him. If you look back at the last five updates or so, if the three of them are on one screen, she allways picks Inoda or he is always around her or even IN her, while Kirito is just an NPC doing useless stuff. :LOL:

So the whole situation will just transfer into real life now. I mean, as certain sources told us, we know that she will get even more distant from him. I can imagine, soon she will stay at the office until late at night, saying to Kirito that she has to work on a 'project.' Luckily, the nice janitor will be there to give her the right support. So: BJ, sex, anal, three & foursome, preg, end of story. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
tbh for me idc much about the side characters maybe only Suguha a little bit but not that it really matters xD in the end our retarded MC have only two ends that are already set for him so no matter what it wont have much effect on the main plot
I don't care what will happen to him, as long as Sugu gets what she wants :pI'm fine with him staying her trampoline :LOL:

But I still want to see more diverse scenes from her

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Facts brother :p!
lmfao man both you and "4ung-4ang" like Sugo the most in the game i dont have anything against her i actually like her more than anyother character in the game even in the Anime she was one of my favorite characters but i really hope for ending that would give Kirito some dignity like just let him break up with the bitch and let her be just a Sex toy / cumdumb or whatever xD idc about how she ends xD that's just me looking for something good for our retarded characater that is getting manipulated by the whole world xD

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
I don't think we are in a story sag but I do think we are in a point of building up to something big. The doubt planned in Asuna
I mean part 1 had the Asuna is dumb and cornered and doesn't know what to do cause she doesn't want Scotty, sorry, Kirito to know, then bam it just ends on that out of place scene. At this point it feels like they should just break up, like irl it would just be like a five minute "yeah not feeling it" phone call.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I mean part 1 had the Asuna is dumb and cornered and doesn't know what to do cause she doesn't want Scotty, sorry, Kirito to know, then bam it just ends on that out of place scene. At this point it feels like they should just break up, like irl it would just be like a five minute "yeah not feeling it" phone call.
lmao just don't try to use realistic logic for this game u will quit it if u keep thinking that way trust me it will annoy you to the point that you will delete the game immediately xD

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
lmfao man both you and "4ung-4ang" like Sugo the most in the game i dont have anything against her i actually like her more than anyother character in the game even in the Anime she was one of my favorite characters but i really hope for ending that would give Kirito some dignity like just let him break up with the bitch and let her be just a Sex toy / cumdumb or whatever xD idc about how she ends xD that's just me looking for something good for our retarded characater that is getting manipulated by the whole world xD
I mean, if there was even the slightest chance of Kirito to HAVE a decent ending, I would be hoping for it too, but I'm realistic my dude: This is NOT gonna happen, not in this kinda game and not with Fujino writing it, remain in complete ignorant bliss like a cucked idiot IS gonna be the 'best' ending he may have, and in there he would still be screwed anyway, so if I have to choose between him just being screwed and him being screwed in a way that makes Suguha happy then I'm obviously gonna choose the latter :p

Also, despite what 4-kun said about him just being her 'trampoline', I wanna point out once again the hilarious fact, the psycho yandere sister that is every day losing it more and more obsession with him is ALSO currently the ONE character that genuinely cares for and wants him despite all of his NTR-MC-defects, unlike every other bitch in the game including his so-called girlfriend XD

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes