4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
guys there are two different translation for par one which on of them should I downlead ?
You are free to downlead whichever you want to choose.

The first one, the one done by Fujino has a few mistakes and is somewhat incomprehensible during a few moments, but overall is quite solid.

On the other hand, the Seikei translation has a much better quality, even through it isn't perfect. The downside is that it has new names for all characters (except the originals) to avoid a copyright claim.

If characters having different names isn't a deal breaker to you, go with Seikei. I personally played both of them, and probably enjoyed the original machine translation more, but other people might have different preferences.

Reactions: Amin_sun

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
You are free to downlead whichever you want to choose.

The first one, the one done by Fujino has a few mistakes and is somewhat incomprehensible during a few moments, but overall is quite solid.

On the other hand, the Seikei translation has a much better quality, even through it isn't perfect. The downside is that it has new names for all characters (except the originals) to avoid a copyright claim.

If characters having different names isn't a deal breaker to you, go with Seikei. I personally played both of them, and probably enjoyed the original machine translation more, but other people might have different preferences.
I download The first one but it doesn't have translation in some menus or in the combat menu, I don't know why its like that.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I download The first one but it doesn't have translation in some menus or in the combat menu, I don't know why its like that.
Some of the menus and the buttons in combat menu are actually images. The only way to translate those is for the developer to make separate English versions of those. But the developer didn't so all versions will have some untranslated things. But I think for some untranslated things, there are subtitles.

You should go with Saikey version because it is more stable. It removes the copyrighted terms and allusions but it is not a big deal.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes