4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Any one have a save before the ending. Can't find the Asuna perspective in the gallery.
There is NO Asuna/Inoda perspective of the last bit of the latest update right now, if you talk with the chicken that represents Fujino at the end there he even apologizes about it and says that it will be added on the next update after his break :O

• Sad
Reactions: DicksInSpace

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone have the animation of the both title screens?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember when the animation of the first photo came out I said that this will be included in the game just like the event on the beach and after what happened in the cabin it can now become canon, inserting Thanos meme "and they called me crazy "I think someone uploaded it a long time ago I don't remember where I still don't know how to cite comments

Reactions: Hornedgamer

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I remember when the animation of the first photo came out I said that this will be included in the game just like the event on the beach and after what happened in the cabin it can now become canon, inserting Thanos meme "and they called me crazy "I think someone uploaded it a long time ago I don't remember where I still don't know how to cite comments
where did you get the animations in your signature? are they viewable in game somehow?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Anyone have the animation of the both title screens?
Neither seemed to be in the complete CG packs released previously, so I put them together. Kinda big, so hosted externally.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
the other 2 in rotation too, dont remember seeing them in game and the ones on the right are also not viewable like that in cg room. just wondering if they somehow actually are viewable in the game
NTRO1 didn't have a recollection, afaik. NTRO2 does, so yes some of these scenes are viewable in game. But I think me and oozaru are just pulling the image files out of the game files and making gifs of them directly.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
NTRO1 didn't have a recollection, afaik. NTRO2 does, so yes some of these scenes are viewable in game. But I think me and oozaru are just pulling the image files out of the game files and making gifs of them directly.
I see, I've played both and I just dont remember seeing these scenes ever (shower or the beach one) so they should be in the game if you did get them out of the game files. also there is a recollection room for the first one too, you get there at the end of the game

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I see, I've played both and I just dont remember seeing these scenes ever (shower or the beach one) so they should be in the game if you did get them out of the game files. also there is a recollection room for the first one too, you get there at the end of the game
The shower scene was from Fujino's old Pixiv account before he purged it. He later released it as a bonus for the English NTR Online release. It was just a extra scene that was never in the game. You can see it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-12341628

Can't remember where the beach one is from. Maybe from his old Pixiv account too.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Reactions: kinglionheart

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
The shower scene was from Fujino's old Pixiv account before he purged it. He later released it as a bonus for the English NTR Online release. It was just a extra scene that was never in the game. You can see it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-12341628

Can't remember where the beach one is from. Maybe from his old Pixiv account too.

Holy fckng sht dude.... those scenes are extremely hot..
Cant wait to see H-scenes like that in future updates...

Shame those are not cannon because goddamn....specially the 4th one in full whore mode

Queen_Nothing thx for sharing those loops

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
damn, i really wish those scenes were canon. asunas dating outfit is really hot and it looks even hotter to then having sex in it...
maybe it could be used for future updates, they are really amazingly lewd...

Reactions: NuarisRia

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
does anyone know when this 1st position comes in the game? it looks like from the prologue but i cant seem to find it ...

also when does the 2nd scene happen? looks like they did this after a fight but when or which fight? happens before asunas rescue quest (this is from part 1)

sorry i dont know how to put attached files as spoilers

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
damn, i really wish those scenes were canon. asunas dating outfit is really hot and it looks even hotter to then having sex in it...
maybe it could be used for future updates, they are really amazingly lewd...
Those dating outfit scenes seems to be alternative scenes for the end of Part 1. I doubt those clothes are coming back because Asuna replaced them with that sexy black outfit showing off her cleavage! That date outfit seem like a pure and innocents Asuna's outfit and she is not anymore.

does anyone know when this 1st position comes in the game? it looks like from the prologue but i cant seem to find it ...

also when does the 2nd scene happen? looks like they did this after a fight but when or which fight? happens before asunas rescue quest (this is from part 1)

sorry i dont know how to put attached files as spoilers
That is strange I can't find the first scene either. It should be part of the Prologue but it is not. Maybe a coding bug made the scene not appear. The second scene is from Part 1 after the fairy fight where Kirito gets blinded.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes