4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
No, it was a scripted event. I mean during regular combat, with both being there, like the few fights before the boss.

If you get hit by a status effect or take to much time to kill, something will happen in the background. Many of Asunas stats could be changed or kept at the level they are depending on the players playstyle.

The scripted scene was definetly great tho, only missing part is Asunas POV now.
My prediction is that we're building to a point in the story where the only time Kirito will have interactions with Asuna, outside of school, is in FOG later in evening/at night. So with Asuna now being okay with having sex in FOG cuz "it's not real", I would hope we get a larger variety of battle sex.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
can anyone recommend any games with similar art style / scenes style? i did check his other games already. his style is quiet unique it seems

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
It's just RPGM using animations from Koikatsu. It's the opposite of unique, not that it's bad. Check out King of Summer.
thanks and I know what you mean but he has like 2 different ones, the ones you see in almost every rpgm and some unique ones like the scene in the gym / sportshall or last scene too, the mom scenes couple more. i definitely havent seen these anywhere else, the dick looks also different in those

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
thanks and I know what you mean but he has like 2 different ones, the ones you see in almost every rpgm and some unique ones like the scene in the gym / sportshall or last scene too, the mom scenes couple more. i definitely havent seen these anywhere else, the dick looks also different in those
It's called "good quality of game", bro)

Reactions: kinglionheart

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So, this month is going to be an update? Is there a date or something?

May 9, 2020
Thanks for answering
And I suggest you try it :BootyTime: the name is Let the Nightshine in. I have 3 games, two with 2d art and one with 3D models... All with NTR content
Aye, I've tried your games but I can't get passed the art. I say this as someone whom I myself can't even draw worth shit, yours are a masterpiece compared anything I could draw. But what I mean is I can't stand the dead fish eyes of 3D models and the art in your other 2 works just look like they could be better in a way I can't describe that well without sounding like I come off as some stuck up art connoisseur d-bag. Which I totally understand if reading this sounds like I come off as that snarky, I apologize if I do.

The 2D art style is great it just looks less "Alive" if I had to say how I feel about it. It gives off this impression that the characters don't look alive due to their expressions or something, so it's almost as off-putting as the 3D models dead fish eyes for me (that goes for all games with similar 2D or 3D art, not just yours so I hope you don't feel attacked or take offense, all I mean is that there's definitely room for improvement in the art.)

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
i couldnt find anyone that i enjoyed like Fujinos SAO
But "My Daily Lives on my Countryside" has a pretty good artstyle that I enjoy (+netori lol)
ye I already played it, I played most of the games in your recommended and liked most of it too. its truly a shame theres nothing like that, his animations are unique. not a fan of ntr but the animations got me to play through the whole thing

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
nice, you have got good taste man.

(says hes not a fan of ntr. also says he already played most of my recommended games)
*looks at recommended games*
... yea you def dont like ntr, i can see that, sir ;)

Reactions: lolop653

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
nice, you have got good taste man.

(says hes not a fan of ntr. also says he already played most of my recommended games)
*looks at recommended games*
... yea you def dont like ntr, i can see that, sir ;)
agent17, daily lives, corrupt friends harem, twisted memories, eternum, stray incubus. the ones i played, wouldnt say they are ntr games, at least i didnt choose that path if it was availaible in some of them like agent17. ive seen the ntr online signatures a couple of times and it got me intrigued, not the title :WeSmart:i get it people get off on getting cucked but i just like to be on the other end and its easier to imagine if its from first perspective and not the peaking stuff. shame last scene wasnt done yet completely. also fuck kirito that bitch boy definitely deserves to get cucked, its just a shame i have to play him :KEK:

Reactions: Jeycii_

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Aye, I've tried your games but I can't get passed the art. I say this as someone whom I myself can't even draw worth shit, yours are a masterpiece compared anything I could draw. But what I mean is I can't stand the dead fish eyes of 3D models and the art in your other 2 works just look like they could be better in a way I can't describe that well without sounding like I come off as some stuck up art connoisseur d-bag. Which I totally understand if reading this sounds like I come off as that snarky, I apologize if I do.

The 2D art style is great it just looks less "Alive" if I had to say how I feel about it. It gives off this impression that the characters don't look alive due to their expressions or something, so it's almost as off-putting as the 3D models dead fish eyes for me (that goes for all games with similar 2D or 3D art, not just yours so I hope you don't feel attacked or take offense, all I mean is that there's definitely room for improvement in the art.)
Don't worry man, I understand your criticism and really everyone has their own tastes in the things they like... I hope that in any case you have enjoyed some of my games at some point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes