4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

daylanjr33

Feb 26, 2022
maybe if the dating clothes used when with kirito and inoda reappear, in my opinion it has its own natural beautiful impression with a closed model rather than a rather open one I hope that the clothes can reappear in part 2.

Reactions: Jeycii_

UnRandom211

Feb 9, 2023
Unlike the tree boss battle, Asuna is in complete control. Inoda can't do anything but slowly die and Asuna can go help Kirito without interference. But being the closet Inoda-addict, of course she prioritize Inoda over Kirito and of course the first way she thinks of to calm Inoda down is sexual pleasure him. It is a good progression of their relationship.
Hello, can you tell me how to beat the tree boss, it heals very quickly and I wanted to know if you can help me with that. Thank you.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hello, can you tell me how to beat the tree boss, it heals very quickly and I wanted to know if you can help me with that. Thank you.
just spam special moves, you just need to spam until it dies, as long as you spam strong skills it wil levetunally die
it just looks like it wont die because of there are many lewd scenes happening to show

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
The shower scene was from Fujino's old Pixiv account before he purged it. He later released it as a bonus for the English NTR Online release. It was just a extra scene that was never in the game. You can see it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-12341628

Can't remember where the beach one is from. Maybe from his old Pixiv account too.
btw where do you guys follow fujino-seinsei stuff? only on twitter and pixie? its all japanese, so i was wondering if you guys got his messages from somewhere else
i would also like him to see if the 1st scene, which looks like from the prologue, is just a coding bug and could be fixed for the next update

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
btw where do you guys follow fujino-seinsei stuff? only on twitter and pixie? its all japanese, so i was wondering if you guys got his messages from somewhere else
i would also like him to see if the 1st scene, which looks like from the prologue, is just a coding bug and could be fixed for the next update
Fujino updates mostly on Ci-En and Patreon, with Ci-En usually having extra-previews on the thumbnails of a new post sometimes:

He also has a Pixiv account but is mostly bare, he used to update regularly with previews and such (Even some unused extras) before he had to purge it when he had to flee China, and after that his focus fully changed to Ci-En and Patreon only so nowadays he barely even remembers to update it after he releases a new update.

any updates on fujio i mean ik the updates are next month but any sneak peek or anything
Nope, 0 news, and I wouldn't expect any until next month at least, if I was him I would be taking this entire month as a break which is hopefully what he's doing and only resume actual work on the next one. Even if he wasn't and was still working slowly on the game, no previews also mean no pressure from comments which would actually let him rest :O

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Fujino updates mostly on Ci-En and Patreon, with Ci-En usually having extra-previews on the thumbnails of a new post sometimes:

He also has a Pixiv account but is mostly bare, he used to update regularly with previews and such (Even some unused extras) before he had to purge it when he had to flee China, and after that his focus fully changed to Ci-En and Patreon only so nowadays he barely even remembers to update it after he releases a new update.

Nope, 0 news, and I wouldn't expect any until next month at least, if I was him I would be taking this entire month as a break which is hopefully what he's doing and only resume actual work on the next one. Even if he wasn't and was still working slowly on the game, no previews also mean no pressure from comments which would actually let him rest :O
thank you for your information. ci-en looks a bit hard to use unfortunately, i will try to follow his patreon.
how do you guys communicate with him? only via ci-en etc? i assume he doesnt have any discord

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mostly we don't. He only has his Pixiv, Ci-en and Patreon. He rarely responses to comments and posts there.
ooh i see i see. ty for clarifying this
its a bit sad, i would like to tell him that this scene cant be found in the prologue, maybe i can tell him on patreon xd

Reactions: kinglionheart

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
Why did the author only make a sequel, a second part?
To ruin everything so badly that you can't think of anything worse.
为什么作者只写了续集,第二部?把一切都糟蹋了,你想不出还有什么比这更糟糕的了。

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
I didn't want to write anything, as my opinion may disagree with someone, but after reading some comments, I decided to express myself....
I will speak out without advice on the pros and cons of the game, because I want to speak out, not to advise.
Still I will speak about the game and a little about the author of the game.
I generally liked the first part, although there are controversial moments, but now I am very much annoyed and causes my anger part 2.

I've played so many games, and more than half of the games were NTR!
But this is the worst game I've ever played (I mean Part 2). Every moment is annoying, you should have made it so bad, even weak NTRs are more interesting than this crap.
The first part had some good points at least, but the second part for me personally is a load of crap. Any other game would be more interesting and better than this game.
And here's the thing: I have a thought that whoever made Part 1 and Part 2 are completely different people, not the same person.
If they were really 2 different people, then most of the complaints can be put to rest, but since it is the same person, PART 2 is a WORST game, and especially in the NTR genre, in all things a WORST game!!!
So much so that even weak games haven't disappointed me this much, and this game also makes me completely disgusted with both the game and the game author, and on top of that the game is so rage inducing that a volcano would be warm in comparison.

UH-HHH! It was to create such a thing that this game and the author now urgently needs a couple dozen good games to make it better, and maybe a couple dozen games.
RR-RR! That this game and the author for the first time in all the years managed to get angry, usually I will not say anything, as there will be dissenters, but AFTER THIS SHIT CAN NOT BE SILENT.
Rated the game Minus - 1,000,000 out of 10.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The second part is like torture and abuse. I hope the author will finish this shit soon and make a sequel to NERO or something else!!!!
But the second part of every part of myself causes such a rage that it was simply impossible to keep silent, and I played and very simple games, where nothing is thick, but even there everything was normal, and not a word bad to say neither about the game, nor about the authors.
BUT PART 2 just makes me angry, and I want the torture to stop as soon as possible.
To those who do not understand, here is an example for comparison.

/// Imagine a situation where one hard pussy will try to fuck 100 people at once with the words "it's ok, no need to be picky". /// Now imagine the rage of this girl, just multiply it 1,000,000,000,000 times, that's how bad it is.
When the game ended on part one, I wanted to say thanks for the game, and now I only have rage for the sequel. Even all the volcanoes of the world are calmer than what this sequel caused.
Now I have a lot of games to go through to forget.
If anyone says so, do not play - to pass the Second part became a torture, every movement is torture. I came for Asuna and got only disappointment and rage, I liked all games, all NTR games, even simple ones, and now because of Part 2 everything is ruined, and the author continues to spoil with every move. Because of what I have formed an opinion, the author of Part 1 and Part 2 are completely different people.
One made a normal game Part 1, and the other person who made Part 2, wanted to destroy everything that was in Part 1. All the positives that were in Part 1 are completely killed, and now you have to play through torture to be with Asuna.
The only hope is that Part 2 will end and the author will make another game or another sequel, so as not to spoil everything even worse, but it's a pity, the author will torture with updates for a long time. And there is an opinion, judging by the words of the author, that after a couple of updates in the game the situation will turn from torture to hell, and there will be no positive moments at all, only worsening will be in everything.
我本不想写任何东西,因为我的观点可能会与某人产生分歧,但在阅读了一些评论之后,我决定表达自己的....
我将说出游戏的利弊,但不提供建议,因为我想说出来,而不是提供建议。
但我还是要谈谈这个游戏和游戏的作者。
我总体上喜欢第一部分,虽然也有有争议的地方,但现在我非常恼火,并引起了我的愤怒第二部分。
我玩过很多游戏,其中一半以上都是 NTR!
但这是我玩过的最糟糕的游戏(我指的是第二部分)。每时每刻都很烦人,你应该把它做得这么糟糕,即使是弱小的 NTR 也比这个垃圾有趣。
第一部分至少还有一些优点,但第二部分对我个人来说就是一堆垃圾。任何其他游戏都会比这款游戏更有趣、更好。
问题是:我认为制作第一部分和第二部分的人完全是不同的人,不是同一个人。
如果他们真的是两个不同的人,那么大部分的抱怨就可以平息了,但既然是同一个人,那么《PART 2》就是一款最糟糕的游戏,尤其是在 NTR 类型中,在所有方面都是一款最糟糕的游戏!!以至于即使是弱小的游戏也没有人愿意玩!
以至于即使是弱爆了的游戏也没有让我如此失望,这款游戏也让我对游戏和游戏作者彻底反感,除此之外,这款游戏还让人怒火中烧,相比之下,火山都是温暖的。

UH-HHH!正是为了创造这样一个东西,这个游戏和作者现在迫切需要几十个好游戏来使它变得更好,也许还需要几十个游戏。
RR-RR!这个游戏和作者在所有这些年来第一次设法生气,通常我不会说什么,因为会有持异议者,但经过这狗屎不能沉默。
将游戏评为 "负"--1000000 分(满分 10 分)。
第二部分就像是折磨和虐待。我希望作者能尽快完成这个狗屎游戏,并制作《NERO》的续集或其他!!!!!
但第二部分的每一部分都让我愤怒,简直无法保持沉默,我玩了一些非常简单的游戏,没有什么厚重的东西,但即使在那里一切也很正常,对游戏和作者都没有一句不好的话。
但第 2 部分让我很生气,我希望这种折磨能尽快停止。
对于那些不理解的人,这里有一个例子可供比较。

/// 想象一下,一个 "硬娘们 "会同时试图干 100 个人,并说 "没关系,不用挑剔"。///现在想象一下这个女孩的愤怒,只要把它乘以 1,000,000,000,000 倍,就知道有多糟糕了。
当游戏第一部结束时,我想对游戏说声谢谢,而现在我只有对续集的愤怒。即使是世界上所有的火山,也比这部续集引起的要平静得多。
现在我有很多游戏要去忘记。
如果有人这么说,那就别玩了--通过第二部成了一种折磨,一举一动都是折磨。我为亚丝娜而来,得到的只有失望和愤怒,我喜欢所有的游戏,所有的 NTR 游戏,甚至是简单的游戏,而现在因为第二部,一切都毁了,作者的一举一动都在继续破坏。正因为如此,我形成了一个观点:第 1 部分和第 2 部分的作者是完全不同的人。
一个人制作了一个正常的游戏第 1 部分,而另一个制作第 2 部分的人却想毁掉第 1 部分中的一切。第一部中所有的积极因素都被彻底扼杀了,现在你必须通过折磨才能和亚丝娜在一起。
唯一的希望就是第二部结束,作者会再制作一款游戏或续集,这样就不会让一切变得更糟,但很遗憾,作者会用更新折磨很长一段时间。从作者的话来看,有一种观点认为,在游戏更新几次之后,情况就会从折磨变成地狱,根本不会有任何积极的时刻,一切只会越来越糟。

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I didn't want to write anything, as my opinion may disagree with someone, but after reading some comments, I decided to express myself....
I will speak out without advice on the pros and cons of the game, because I want to speak out, not to advise.
I generally liked the first part, although there are controversial moments, but now I am very much annoyed and causes my anger part 2.

But this is the worst game I've ever played (I mean Part 2). Every moment is annoying, you should have made it so bad, even weak NTRs are more interesting than this crap.
The first part had some good points at least, but the second part for me personally is a load of crap. Any other game would be more interesting and better than this game.
And here's the thing: I have a thought that whoever made Part 1 and Part 2 are completely different people, not the same person.
If they were really 2 different people, then most of the complaints can be put to rest, but since it is the same person, PART 2 is a WORST game, and especially in the NTR genre, in all things a WORST game!!!
So much so that even weak games haven't disappointed me this much, and this game also makes me completely disgusted with both the game and the game author, and on top of that the game is so rage inducing that a volcano would be warm in comparison.

UH-HHH! It was to create such a thing that this game and the author now urgently needs a couple dozen good games to make it better, and maybe a couple dozen games.
RR-RR! That this game and the author for the first time in all the years managed to get angry, usually I will not say anything, as there will be dissenters, but AFTER THIS SHIT CAN NOT BE SILENT.
但我还是要谈谈这个游戏和游戏的作者。
我玩过很多游戏,其中一半以上都是 NTR!
如果他们真的是两个不同的人,那么大部分的抱怨就可以平息了,但既然是同一个人,那么《PART 2》就是一款最糟糕的游戏,尤其是在 NTR 类型中,在所有方面都是一款最糟糕的游戏!!以至于即使是弱小的游戏也没有人愿意玩!

dhfdf.png

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
*Snip*
Don't get me wrong here I am not enjoying Part 2 as much as I did Part 1, but Part 1 also had many issues, I just looked over them issues as I wanted more of the things it done well.
However after reading your three posts you have not actually said anything as to why you hate it. I kept reading for a why so I could go yes I agree it should be like blah but instead it was just the same thing saying you don't like it.

Part 2 angers me the more it goes but I have spoken enough around them issues so no point me saying my points anymore.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018

但我还是要谈谈这个游戏和游戏的作者。
我玩过很多游戏,其中一半以上都是 NTR!

I can sympathize with your frustration, and I do agree that part 1 is much better than part 2. However, it's unfair to rate it so low, when the game isn't completed and without taking into account what Fujino has been going through. As far as I'm aware, when Fujino lived in China, this was his main job. I'm not sure about his circumstances in Japan, but from the amount of content and the consistency of his posts, it can't be good. I love his writing and I support his work. I know I will sound rude, but Fujino is an overworked Chinese fugitive living in Japan. Be more grateful that he hasn't stopped regardless how bleak his situation is.

• Hey there
Reactions: Angry fan.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I ask myself, if you don't like something, why follow it? If you don't like a game, why play it? Just don't download it and move on to something else, there are tons of NTR games. I agree that the first part was better than the second so far, but getting angry seems excessive to me. One is disappointed and that's fine, but I'm also the one waiting for the next update. We must also add that the last update especially, the developer was forced to hurry up the events, because many people started crying and pissed off. I repeat, to this day I prefer the first part, but that doesn't mean I say that the whole second part sucks and I'm going to criticize the work of someone who puts effort into it, despite all the problems he had to face in the past. People who write stuff like this are the main cause that leads a developer to abandon their projects. Do not like? Move on to something else

Reactions: Toushiro

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I can sympathize with your frustration, and I do agree that part 1 is much better than part 2. However, it's unfair to rate it so low, when the game isn't completed and without taking into account what Fujino has been going through. As far as I'm aware, when Fujino lived in China, this was his main job. I'm not sure about his circumstances in Japan, but from the amount of content and the consistency of his posts, it can't be good. I love his writing and I support his work. I know I will sound rude, but Fujino is an overworked Chinese fugitive living in Japan. Be more grateful that he hasn't stopped regardless how bleak his situation is.
Yeah I don't think anyone comprehends how rough Fujino has it right now. Japan is a great place to live quality of life wise, but there is no such thing as a self-employed ntr eroge maker visa. He is doing full-time work in a new setting while still getting out lengthy monthly updates. It is crazy. I hope the restaurants near him are good because he deserves to eat well.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Angry fan.

Mar 20, 2024
I wish the author had never made part 2, and made something else, since the author killed all the positive aspects that were in the game part 1.
I can't say for sure, but it's still my opinion that it's two different people, the one who did part 1 and the other who is trying to kill part 1 by making a sequel part 2. ///
Having played part 1,
going through torture, playing part 2,
you can tell they're different people.

I just do not believe that it is the same person, so one did the game, not without its minuses, but part 1 was a game, and the one who continues to continue to make updates for part 2, clearly trying to spoil everything, so except for frustration and rage part 2 does not cause anything, and after 2-3 updates 100% will be even worse, and except for the desire to bury will not be, 100% already have a desire to pay the author as much as possible, so that he just stop making updates and did not spoil the impression of the game. But I think part 2 will finish everything that even Asuna won't save the game.
You come to play only because of Asuna, but the second part is so much worse that even the obvious Asuna does not save the game already.
Now, whatever the author does, every moment will only be for the game already, and as Asuna and NTR background, there's no hope at all.

IT'S A SHAME THAT THE AUTHOR MADE A SEQUEL, PART 2.
If it was not there, I would have been very willing to support the author, as he could have done something interesting, but after part 2 the desire to support died completely.
If only to pay to stop the updates and hope that another game of the author will bring enjoyment.
我希望作者不要制作第 2 部分,而是制作其他的东西,因为作者扼杀了游戏第 1 部分的所有积极方面。
我不能确定,但我仍然认为这是两个不同的人,一个是制作了第一部的人,另一个是试图通过制作续集第二部来扼杀第一部的人。///
玩过第一部、
玩过第一部,经历过折磨,玩过第二部,
你可以看出他们是不同的人。
我只是不相信这是同一个人,所以一个人做的游戏,不是没有缺点,但第 1 部分是一个游戏,和一个谁继续继续使更新的第 2 部分,显然试图破坏一切,所以除了沮丧和愤怒的第 2 部分不会导致任何东西,和 2-3 更新后 100%会更糟糕,除了埋葬的愿望不会,100% 已经有一个愿望,支付作者尽可能多,让他只是停止更新,并没有破坏游戏的印象。但我认为第 2 部分将结束一切,即使 Asuna 也不会拯救游戏。
你是为了亚丝娜才来玩游戏的,但第二部却糟糕透顶,连显而易见的亚丝娜都已经不救游戏了。
现在,无论作者做什么,每时每刻都只是为了游戏而已,作为亚丝娜和 NTR 的背景,根本没有任何希望。

遗憾的是,作者还制作了续集,即第 2 部分。
如果不是这样,我真的很想支持作者,因为他本可以做一些有趣的事情,但在第二部之后,支持的愿望就完全消失了。
如果只是为了停止更新而付费,希望作者的另一款游戏能带来乐趣。

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes