4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
In reality, more than a change, it was a preview of what happened in the cabin. I think it should have happened in the March, April, , since the theme itself is slow corruption, as someone who also makes stories and content suits you. to come across a moment where the protagonist or the cuck makes a reflection, perhaps a full day and this happened here, and since some did not like it, mainly their own people had to speed up the process and within the game skip days, if everything had continued its course Normally, maybe at the end of February we had more of Suguha's bad sister's arc, playing with cuckito peanut while sleeps connected to FOG and now just in March the cabin arc
why we not have this scene in the game ?? asuna.PNG

May 6, 2020
I just discovered this game, I always wanted to ruin kirito's life! So I'm looking forward to it.
Only I wish this was netori, from the pov of Inoda, but it seems you get to experience it through kirito's eyes, am I rigth?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I just discovered this game, I always wanted to ruin kirito's life! So I'm looking forward to it.
Only I wish this was netori, from the pov of Inoda, but it seems you get to experience it through kirito's eyes, am I rigth?
i wish game have netori route but it need a lot work

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
its kinda like netori, even if we play as cuckito, no one actually cares or feels for him lol

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
there's also Inoda (bull) Pov or Asuna Pov.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
its kinda like netori, even if we play as cuckito, no one actually cares or feels for him lol
I actually do, though I have accepted he's not getting any win in this game since the beginning, even if the update before the last one gave me some hope for a moment Suguha at least may get it at his expense before Fujino completely changed gears, LOL

there's also Inoda (bull) Pov or Asuna Pov.
To be fair, those are specific scenes we can only see from the Recollection Room, pretty sure he was referring to about the game in general, and the main game is actually from Kirito's PoV :O

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
ye you sadly have to play bitchito, do peaks and fight stuff while some action happens. inodas pov would have been perfect for me too, there are different povs a bit later in the game though (you get to the recollection room pretty early in the game and can see events through different povs). the animation of the scenes is 10/10 btw

apollo261299

Aug 19, 2023
Does anyone have a save file right after this scene? It bugs for me all the time. I downloaded the latest version and started from the beginning, but it still lags. This probably happened because I'm playing on JoiPlay. So, please, can anyone provide a save right after this scene?
I know how to fix, u can reload the case , when Black and Asuna begin a conversation in Living Room , u press right click on mouse to hide the script then press W to skip until Inoda also , it will help u break the Bug and continue the game .

Reactions: togainumaki

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
I have to say. A phenomenal job with the game. May the rest you have taken will give you the energy to pry you heart out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have to say. A phenomenal job with the game. May the rest you have taken will give you the energy to pry you heart out.
Great sentiment, but you may wanna try and write that on the creator's Patreon or Ci-En pages, it's very unlikely he even knows this site exists XP

May 9, 2020
Great sentiment, but you may wanna try and write that on the creator's Patreon or Ci-En pages, it's very unlikely he even knows this site exists XP
Actually I think he potentially might know of this sites existence. I could totally be wrong of course I just could swear that he at least addressed some comments made in this forum before about his game.

This might be just me wanting this to be true though so I can't honestly say. lol

edit: I'd like to believe at least that he reads the reviews bare minimum.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Actually I think he potentially might know of this sites existence. I could totally be wrong of course I just could swear that he at least addressed some comments made in this forum before about his game.

This might be just me wanting this to be true though so I can't honestly say. lol

edit: I'd like to believe at least that he reads the reviews bare minimum.
This is 100% you coping, no offense ^.^ Putting aside the fact that this is a pirate site distributing his paywalled content for free, so even by default he wouldn't be inclined to even LIKE its existence, even if he knew of it, a lot of the people commenting here sometimes went ahead and posted the same comments on either Patreon or Ci-En, or sometimes were echoing things that people were already saying there, so it's possible you have seen him address something that happened to also be here but that he without a doubt saw over there instead XP

May 9, 2020
This is 100% you coping, no offense ^.^ Putting aside the fact that this is a pirate site distributing his paywalled content for free, so even by default he wouldn't be inclined to even LIKE its existence, even if he knew of it, a lot of the people commenting here sometimes went ahead and posted the same comments on either Patreon or Ci-En, or sometimes were echoing things that people were already saying there, so it's possible you have seen him address something that happened to also be here but that he without a doubt saw over there instead XP
Entirely possible. lmao I did pledge to his patreon awhile back until it was forcibly inactive and since then I just haven't had the opportunity to pledge back just yet since my financial situation worsened. But yeah I did used to read a lot of comments over there when I did.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes