4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
So I know it is only a few more days before the next release but if someone's younger brother is about to die, they can save themselves with another NTR Asuna game that was just released.
NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~

Me? I will stay loyal to my true Asuna waifu. But anyone wants a fling with another Asuna, I won't judge out loud.
too bad its a hypnosis one. i got interested when i read ntr...

Reactions: LordFrz and Adsnow

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Liked this game a lot, is there a way of seeing just the video files (not the recollection room stuff, I mean, I don't want to see the whole scene again, just the "good parts") ?

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
yea the shadows gave the scenes a huge turn on. but it was hard to play this scene with one hand while constantly waiting for lightning so im thankful for the ppl uploading and even editing these scenes. i put both versions in my hidden treasure box lol
can I get the link / page # for the edited versions of that scene?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Liked this game a lot, is there a way of seeing just the video files (not the recollection room stuff, I mean, I don't want to see the whole scene again, just the "good parts") ?
you can alwys wartch the recollection stuff with "just the key parts" tho

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13113988

i swear i have this bookmarked just for ppl like you who keep asking for this xd

can I get the link / page # for the edited versions of that scene?
same for you xd

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13358388

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Are the treehouse scenes not in gallery i cant seem to find them?
should be upper right one, speak to blue haired elf asuna. should be named treehouse fight something
it starts when kirito goes for the mega ultra chicken

Zboubichon

Mar 17, 2022
Hello I wanted to know if in this game (part1) I can go straightforward in the story to get all content or I have to be aware of side contents ?

MG9

Jul 7, 2017
Hello I wanted to know if in this game (part1) I can go straightforward in the story to get all content or I have to be aware of side contents ?
I don't remember seeing anything missable. the side heroines is just part of the main story you will encounter

xKayrak

Feb 2, 2018
Are the treehouse scenes not in gallery i cant seem to find them?
You can replay the way the scenes are presented in the game (Kirito's POV, i.e., when he is fighting to reach and protect the treehouse), but Asuna's POV is going to be implemented until the upcoming update of this week.
The scene is at "Asuna&Inoda" Crystal, is the one I enclosed

Reactions: Hornedgamer

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
its possible to miss side chars content because if you try to rush the main story you are likely not to see the "lewd event hints"
but in the end you can unlock everything in the collection room so no worries

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes