4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

mdaka42

Jan 14, 2019
Does she know about mc knowing about her infidelity? Or even better maybe they even discuss it? Are there any scenes of her showing affection to him, scenes of relationship affirmation?
Or it's yet another voyeur sim as usual with ntr games..?

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Does she know about mc knowing about her infidelity? Or even better maybe they even discuss it? Are there any scenes of her showing affection to him, scenes of relationship affirmation?
Or it's yet another voyeur sim as usual with ntr games..?
Kirito doesn't know yet; he's had a few cases of having suspicions, but has always come up with an alternative explanation (the fact he once thought he caught them in the act, then upon opening the curtain discovered nothing amiss was going on, has probably made him more hesitant to suspect her; humorously, based on the silhouettes, pretty much immediately after his failed attempt to catch them Asuna started giving Inoda a handjob). There are scenes of Asuna and Kirito going on dates, playing FOG (a VRMMO) together, and even having sex. The current plan is for there to be two paths - one where Kirito remains oblivious to the fact Asuna is cheating on him and one where he finds out but discovers he's into getting cucked. But we haven't got to the branch point yet.

Reactions: mdaka42

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Kirito doesn't know yet; he's had a few cases of having suspicions, but has always come up with an alternative explanation (the fact he once thought he caught them in the act, then upon opening the curtain discovered nothing amiss was going on, has probably made him more hesitant to suspect her; humorously, based on the silhouettes, pretty much immediately after his failed attempt to catch them Asuna started giving Inoda a handjob). There are scenes of Asuna and Kirito going on dates, playing FOG (a VRMMO) together, and even having sex. The current plan is for there to be two paths - one where Kirito remains oblivious to the fact Asuna is cheating on him and one where he finds out but discovers he's into getting cucked. But we haven't got to the branch point yet.
If I may correct you a little, there are not two paths; there will only be two endings: one where he knows nothing and the other, a cuck ending. Kirito won't figure out anything until the very end; he actually can't because every suspicion gets deleted every night by the goddess.

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
Also I don't think the Fate games was not popular because of the characters. Those games had nothing special. This game had a lot of cool story and gameplay features.
Agree, but I think other factor is that the Fate games are too much from the 'protagonist' view, and while some people like that I think most NTR fans are more into the one doing the stealing being the POV.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
If I may correct you a little, there are not two paths; there will only be two endings: one where he knows nothing and the other, a cuck ending. Kirito won't figure out anything until the very end; he actually can't because every suspicion gets deleted every night by the goddess.
I had thought there was previously discussion of it branching off at some point, rather than just having two different endings. I'll admit to having skipped a lot of the plot (about to go back through and replay part 1, then what exists of part 2), as well as most of this thread, so I didn't realize there was something altering his memories.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I had thought there was previously discussion of it branching off at some point, rather than just having two different endings. I'll admit to having skipped a lot of the plot (about to go back through and replay part 1, then what exists of part 2), as well as most of this thread, so I didn't realize there was something altering his memories.
Yeah, there was a discussion about it, but if I remember correctly, we concluded that it's very unlikely because it's just too much work to make different branches, and it doesn't align with the information we have from the perk list. Also, it's questionable if it's even possible with the implemented game mechanics. There were some other arguments, but I don't remember them all.

Reactions: mdaka42

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
The only way branching path will work if Fujino decides to split the game further into parts 3 and 4. Or complete part 2 and use the other ending as a part 3 spin off ending.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I don't remember what this switch looks like, but that's probably it, and there are several placed on the different maps it seems to me. It's not like Fujino keeps it simple either. I mean, chasing a pigeon to click on it... Perfectly normal, right?
I tried to do the same thing on my cat. It didn't work, and he wasn't happy
He also uses a pigeon to talk to you in part 2.

He may like pigeons

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Hm....

Perhaps there will be such a moment in the game. Massage? ))) Beach? )) Hmm...I'm interested in how Fulzino-sensei will do

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Hm....

Perhaps there will be such a moment in the game. Massage? ))) Beach? )) Hmm...I'm interested in how Fulzino-sensei will do
massage has only had one event so far, a beach event is something I also really want to see in the game

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
TOMORROW we have new update news
View attachment 3652414
This scene was so hot, when Asunas face changed from the immense pleasure. Too bad that especially this scene was cut too short, making me replay it many times to properly "feel" the afterglow. :sneaky:

also the synchro seems a lil bit off the first time he thrusts it in again. its no big deal, but after watching it many times, it looks funny

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hm....

Oh damn thats really hot.

btw. that guys shadow looks exactly like the one fuking the beautiful clothes manager girlfriend and the maid in the hotel in part 1... oh how i miss those npcs. i wanted to see more of them...

Reactions: curuchett
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes