4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, we all have different preferences, and I also have my guilty pleasures, but when it comes to story-driven games, I can't take them seriously if they feel too fabricated. :)
I mean, for anyone that knows anything about SAO, the entirety of this game was 'too fabricated' since Part 1, to be fair, so I don't think that applies here anymore XD

Reactions: NickFn092 and 4-kun

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
All the mention of the village made me think about that game, and how much Fujino has improved, for example in the FGO game i honestly think he fucked up a little choosing Scathach as the main heroine for the MC, at least from a NTR focus, i man she is good for "fall" and "defeat" hentai or even just being a slut (like Ankoman's works) but i just have a hard time seeing her and the MC in a romantic view.

I know is partly because Fujino back them wasn't as good setting up stuff but her character in geneal doesn't help (despite she being hot as hell). I think Artoria (Lancer or even Ruler, although even saber would work too), Moedred, Mash (this one being almost too easy xD) or Jeanne would have been better choices for heroine for NTR.

Or Musashi and Raikou if he wanted 1 that hadn't appeared outside FGO so less known?

Anyway what other FGO heroine do you think wouyld have worked well for the game?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Anyway what other FGO heroine do you think wouyld have worked well for the game?
If we are talking about the quality of the NTR, outside of the usual Mash and Nero, probably Tamamo and Jeanne (regular) ?
That being said, ishtar and ereshkigal would have been much funnier for the sole fact that they were a Rin face.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If we are talking about the quality of the NTR, outside of the usual Mash and Nero, probably Tamamo and Jeanne (regular) ?
That being said, ishtar and ereshkigal would have been much funnier for the sole fact that they were a Rin face.
About Jeanne, honestly either would work.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Honestly, I'm not much of FGO fan, so I wouldn't say that I have a firm grasp of much of the characters from that game that don't appear in other Fate series.
Like, Jeanne Alter's character is way too vague in my mind to speak about whatever or not she would fit in a NTR setting.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Fujino could make a Game based on Sousou no Frieren game, it would be great, good when the swort art online ends
But there is no relationship, no love only a few little sparks between Fern and Kraft. or so you mean NTRing Himmel? Frieren the 1000 y.o slut? :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Komdot

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While cucking Himmel does sound like a fun little plot, especially with the millennium old autistic,white-haired elf , it probably would only work for a short game, something like that Emiya's Christmas that Fujino released a few months ago.

Besides, Fujino seems to stay away from heroines without curves. (I am still dissapointed that we didn't get any Taiga content from the Fate games.)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While cucking Himmel does sound like a fun little plot, especially with the millennium old autistic,white-haired elf , it probably would only work for a short game, something like that Emiya's Christmas that Fujino released a few months ago.

Besides, Fujino seems to stay away from heroines without curves. (I am still dissapointed that we didn't get any Taiga content from the Fate games.)
Never seeing Illya, Yuuki, nor Silica in his games was certainly a disappointment for myself too, so I get you, though apparently that may have been to avoid loli-related issues with Patreon maybe. Which is sad, like, I get the 'reason', but it's not like countless artists or content creators, even shitty AI-ones, don't keep making loli content and get away with it just by saying all the characters are old enough. Funnily enough, despite being treated not only here but in a lot of content as way older or like she was closer to Kirito/Asuna's age, I wonder how many remember Shino/Sinon is actually younger than Suguha, she's literally closer in age to Silica actually, and very flat, Fujino "boosted" her tits a lot until she seemed around Asuna's size (Which is why Taiga probably wouldn't have been an issue either if he wanted to implement her) so I see no reason why he couldn't have done that too with the 'lolis' XD (Though then again given the issues and bitching that arose from most of his followers in this game from 'too much filler' being thrown at anything that wasn't Inoda corrupting Asuna all the time, it's probably for the better that he didn't add more characters, especially when just adding Alice made him create an entirely new and mostly unrelated/pointless plot to Part. Ironically, though, if it had been Silica instead of Alice that could have been prevented, as she probably would have been quite easy to add to the 'main plot', maybe even more easily than Liz).

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
'lolis' XD
Talking about the whole "lolis" characters, and their exclusion of the games, makes me think of Yui.
And I'm a bit torn on her, as in one hand, it would add more layers to Asuna cheating on Kirito and there could have been a few fun scenes that played with the idea of "mom netorare" inside the VR game.
On the other hand, even if Fujino had added her with zero intentions of lewding her, I'm not entirely sure she would have been handled very well in the end.
So perhaps it was a good thing that he didn't write her into the game.

Reactions: Animefan_09

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Never seeing Illya, Yuuki, nor Silica in his games was certainly a disappointment for myself too, so I get you, though apparently that may have been to avoid loli-related issues with Patreon maybe. Which is sad, like, I get the 'reason', but it's not like countless artists or content creators, even shitty AI-ones, don't keep making loli content and get away with it just by saying all the characters are old enough. Funnily enough, despite being treated not only here but in a lot of content as way older or like she was closer to Kirito/Asuna's age, I wonder how many remember Shino/Sinon is actually younger than Suguha, she's literally closer in age to Silica actually, and very flat, Fujino "boosted" her tits a lot until she seemed around Asuna's size (Which is why Taiga probably wouldn't have been an issue either if he wanted to implement her) so I see no reason why he couldn't have done that too with the 'lolis' XD (Though then again given the issues and bitching that arose from most of his followers in this game from 'too much filler' being thrown at anything that wasn't Inoda corrupting Asuna all the time, it's probably for the better that he didn't add more characters, especially when just adding Alice made him create an entirely new and mostly unrelated/pointless plot to Part. Ironically, though, if it had been Silica instead of Alice that could have been prevented, as she probably would have been quite easy to add to the 'main plot', maybe even more easily than Liz).
Don't even start; those damn boosters are the worst thing that happened to the gaming industry :p

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Talking about the whole "lolis" characters, and their exclusion of the games, makes me think of Yui.
And I'm a bit torn on her, as in one hand, it would add more layers to Asuna cheating on Kirito and there could have been a few fun scenes that played with the idea of "mom netorare" inside the VR game.
On the other hand, even if Fujino had added her with zero intentions of lewding her, I'm not entirely sure she would have been handled very well in the end.
Yeah, it was definitely a good idea not to add her; it would have made things even messier.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I actually think Frieren and Himmel could kind of work as NTR. There aren't many restrictions because the past isn't covered much, so there's room for ideas. She is also over 1,000 years old. Who knows, maybe she was a prostitute for a couple of decades. Maybe Himmel is just too inexperienced for her :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If I had to imagine a Frieren NTR plot for a game, I think that starting it up before Himmel died with him telling her that he will always love her, and that for some reason he gets reincarnated 1000 years later when the plot of the anime is taking place.

After he reunites with Frieren they become lovers, but he starts to slowly notice that she is different from how she was before his death.
The actual NTR would be that Himmel finds a random grimorie from Ms autistic elf where she keeps her memories of the 1000 years gap, where she was corrupted through innumerable sexual partners.

Reactions: 4-kun

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
on a side note. its a good thing that the mods dont seem to come to this forum. in threads like eternum this kind of discussion would have been obliterated quite fast, haha

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
All the mention of the village made me think about that game, and how much Fujino has improved, for example in the FGO game i honestly think he fucked up a little choosing Scathach as the main heroine for the MC, at least from a NTR focus, i man she is good for "fall" and "defeat" hentai or even just being a slut (like Ankoman's works) but i just have a hard time seeing her and the MC in a romantic view.

I know is partly because Fujino back them wasn't as good setting up stuff but her character in geneal doesn't help (despite she being hot as hell). I think Artoria (Lancer or even Ruler, although even saber would work too), Moedred, Mash (this one being almost too easy xD) or Jeanne would have been better choices for heroine for NTR.

Or Musashi and Raikou if he wanted 1 that hadn't appeared outside FGO so less known?

Honestly no heroine in FGO is good for NTR. Since there are over 100 women to choose from, which woman you get close to is player's choice and arbitrary. Fujino choosing Scathach was less a mistake and more because he just liked the character.

That is the problem with choosing a woman from a source with so many choices. Whatever you choose will only excite a small part of the fandom and everyone knows the MC has other options. I know why he goes back the FGO games I won't care as much simply because I know the MC could just go get from the dozens of the other girls if he loses the current one.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, Yui is another of the 'plot holes' Fujino created when making this game, which are quite a few, and one of the most glaring tbh, what with actually having acknowledged she existed but never mentioning where she is or why she's nowhere around, and indirectly ties up with the plot-hole of Suguha's arc somehow having happened but the main thing of it (Kirito and Leafa meeting and teaming up to save Asuna) not having done so, so even if Fujino didn't add her she already made quite the few plot-holes so I feel it wouldn't have mattered much except for those REALLY invested in the plot 'making sense' :p That said she probably would have it even rougher than Silica or Yuuki, like, at least both of them are actually teenagers, and honestly despite all the jokes around her and her character Silica doesn't look THAT young post-SAO, even before accounting for Fujino just 'boosting' her. Yui is straight-up using the body of an 8-years-old and with a mind that switches from a super-advanced psychologist AI to KiriSuna's unrealistically perfect little daughter whenever the plot requires it, so while I'm all for not mixing up fiction and reality I don't think he would have been able to fool Patreon's silly rules at all with her XP

Don't even start; those damn boosters are the worst thing that happened to the gaming industry :p
LMAO, you say 'gaming', but this reminds me how the anime actually DID give Asuna a non-canon 'boost' to her tits thanks to the Ordinal Scale movie, which is always fun to see when the novels are still ongoing and the author and artist keep making her with her pre-boost size XD

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
If I had to imagine a Frieren NTR plot for a game, I think that starting it up before Himmel died with him telling her that he will always love her, and that for some reason he gets reincarnated 1000 years later when the plot of the anime is taking place.

After he reunites with Frieren they become lovers, but he starts to slowly notice that she is different from how she was before his death.
The actual NTR would be that Himmel finds a random grimorie from Ms autistic elf where she keeps her memories of the 1000 years gap, where she was corrupted through innumerable sexual partners.
Nice idea, but it's not 1000 years, the Anime starts at Himmels death and the journey of Frieren and Himmel started 50 years prior ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly no heroine in FGO is good for NTR. Since there are over 100 women to choose from, which woman you get close to is player's choice and arbitrary. Fujino choosing Scathach was less a mistake and more because he just liked the character.

That is the problem with choosing a woman from a source with so many choices. Whatever you choose will only excite a small part of the fandom and everyone knows the MC has other options. I know why he goes back the FGO games I won't care as much simply because I know the MC could just go get from the dozens of the other girls if he loses the current one.
Hilariously, this same 'logic' is probably why people started making very nonsensical "non-NTR" scenarios where all the other SAO girls also got corrupted and NTR-ed at once in some doujins (I remember a particularly shitty one that spanned like 5 or so books despite being beyond-retarded in how much it stretched the Suspension of Disbelief, with a corrupted/brainwashed Asuna being given a super soldier latex suit she used to kidnap everyone and bring them to the Ocean Turtle to brainwash them too), and also why I grew to dislike/be indiferent to Asuna NTR aside from me actually like SAO and is characters: Like, if someone really stole Asuna from Kirito, he has like half a dozen girls ready to jump at the chance to replace him, one of which literally lives under the same roof as him, and if Asuna really had gone off with random ugly bastard/NTR guy/old man #123 (Or Agil as of recently), he probably would actually give them the attention they want.

This is why I feel SAO NTR works have an unhealthy obsession more on making Kirito suffer and completely ruining his life than in actually seeing the girls being stolen/fucked by someone else XD

Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes