4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AX50

Dec 27, 2023
Loved the update. The Inoda/Asuna tent scene while Kirito got a HJ from Liz was extremely hot.

I tested around and it's actually possible to not get a HJ by choosing some non Liz favorable options as Kirito during their talk. I like that too.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The fact that SUGUHA has become the cuckoo cowgirl while he sleeps, I would like there to be a good ending for her, although I know it is a lot to ask for, I imagine something like Suguha, from riding so much, ends up pregnant and goes on a long trip. time at the end when cuckito loses and INODA turns Asuna, Liz and Kyoko into her cement bags she returns with a child and when I ask her she answers that it is his, and as we know cuckito loves his sister very much and thinks that she will never He would hurt her and if he did that to her then his world would collapse more hahaah I made a short video of all gifts LIZ's dog.
Sadly, Fujino already made sure that route wouldn't happen with Suguha, if you check the second CCTV recording in the rec. room during the update's final day, she says she has been using everything but her pussy to satisfy him IRL because she "wants their true first time to be with him conscious". Is a kinda decent way for Fujino to not create the plot-hole of her not getting pregnant despite having been doing it with him several times a week XP

So Inoda would have 2 supporters with god-like/game altering abilities helping him? Yui would seem redundant with Administrator around.

I can see Inoda using the ability to create a smart AI NPC character as a way to have more in-game sex with Asuna though. Inoda: Asuna-sempai, I am so weak in-game, I needs a loyal AI NPC to support me when you are not around. The only one who is strong and beautiful enough to create that AI children. Please assist me on this quest.
Also, that's not how Yui works, no matter where her body came from, unless Fujino pulled some plot-convenient BS she would still keep acknowledging Kirito and Asuna as her parents, and no other game's system should be able to mess with that because her AI is more advanced than any of them, so unless he wants to create even more plot-holes Fujino really can't bring her into the story at this point XP (Which is funny as this update ALSO mentioned the 'other' massive plot-hole that was Sugou/Fairy Dance having happened and been resolved without Kirito meeting Suguha in-game :3)

yeah... I don't really like kirito getting anything either, but we don't know where this is going, I guess eventually the plot is going to turn to kirito only gets a boner from being cucked.
Putting how eye-roll worthy I find people who seem like they just can't jack off to anything but Kirito getting screwed, LOL, we already know that's just one possible Ending, Fujino said there would be 2 ending, one where Kirito becomes an active 'cuck' and one where he never finds out what's happening, so yeah, there is at least one ending where the 'worst' won't happen to him (Unless you're someone who considers him just losing Asuna IS the worst).

Loved the update. The Inoda/Asuna tent scene while Kirito got a HJ from Liz was extremely hot.

I tested around and it's actually possible to not get a HJ by choosing some non Liz favorable options as Kirito during their talk. I like that too.
This makes me also think of something Administrator said on the second-to-last day of the update, which honestly can't believe I didn't bring up before because it's HUGE potentially: She said that while Kirito couldn't change his fate at all (Aka her saying he's gonna lose Asuna regardless no matter what he does or which end he manages to get), she said that "his decisions/actions could still change the Fate of others". This seems to tie weirdly enough with how the camping event included since the previous update "changes in narrative" if you chose, as AX50 mentioned, to have Kirito succumb to Liz's temptation or not (You can rewatch them in the rec. room, but things change noticeably if you make him ignore Liz's shaking ass or her offer for a massage, especially in the second as he and Liz are just talking casually while Inoda rails Asuna in the tent). This makes me wonder if potentially Fujino will legit include the chance to change how some of the secondary girls end depending on things we have Kirito do or not do. Like, can we stop Liz's until-now-seemingly-inevitable-eventual-fall-to-Inoda's-dick? Is it possible to actually let Suguha have the fucked-up "happy ending" she wanted if we have Kirito fully indulge Leafa in future updates? It's certainly an interesting thought...

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
This makes me also think of something Administrator said on the second-to-last day of the update, which honestly can't believe I didn't bring up before because it's HUGE potentially: She said that while Kirito couldn't change his fate at all (Aka her saying he's gonna lose Asuna regardless no matter what he does or which end he manages to get), she said that "his decisions/actions could still change the Fate of others". This seems to tie weirdly enough with how the camping event included since the previous update "changes in narrative" if you chose, as AX50 mentioned, to have Kirito succumb to Liz's temptation or not (You can rewatch them in the rec. room, but things change noticeably if you make him ignore Liz's shaking ass or her offer for a massage, especially in the second as he and Liz are just talking casually while Inoda rails Asuna in the tent). This makes me wonder if potentially Fujino will legit include the chance to change how some of the secondary girls end depending on things we have Kirito do or not do. Like, can we stop Liz's until-now-seemingly-inevitable-eventual-fall-to-Inoda's-dick? Is it possible to actually let Suguha have the fucked-up "happy ending" she wanted if we have Kirito fully indulge Leafa in future updates? It's certainly an interesting thought...
Also don't forget that the Administrator confirmed she's a real person IRL with connections to Asuna's parent's company.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
yeah... I don't really like kirito getting anything either, but we don't know where this is going, I guess eventually the plot is going to turn to kirito only gets a boner from being cucked.
I think it’s only in there specifically so some other non inoda girls get action and eventually Kirito can bring up the idea to Asuna about doing it with Inoda or it softens up the blow when Asuna reveals her thing with Inoda (she expects to get rejected and cursed out but lo and behold Kirito is actually into it)

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
so the gallery is 1 locked behind anxiety & 2 doesnt seem to even have many scenes? (the descriptions dont sound interesting at least)

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
It's been a while since I've checked the shrine. I wonder how Kirito's affection is 999 again. Probably Asuna thinking, "I've betrayed him, so I have to love him even more." What a delusional mind. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
It's been a while since I've checked the shrine. I wonder how Kirito's affection is 999 again. Probably Asuna thinking, "I've betrayed him, so I have to love him even more." What a delusional mind. :ROFLMAO:
This isn't something very common on NTR doujins/games, but actually in real life when a man or a woman cheats on their partner, they are more likely to act more affectionately towards them.
Like a man suddenly buying roses and chocolates for his girlfriend because he feels guilty after getting his sould drained by an alleyway whore.
And such scenarios could be fun to explore in a ntr game, and why I wished there was more Kirito x Asuna content. Currently it seems impossible because Kirito's screen time is thinly spread between Liz, Suguha, and the occasional Asuna event.
One of the many reasons I prefer erotic games with only 1 or 2 heroines, any more than that and authors generally fail to do any of them proper justice.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, at this point clearly the only reason things stay as they are is because the plot holds KiriSuna's relationship together with convenience and such, in any other scenario either they would have gotten rid of Inoda or fallen apart as a couple ages ago, but neither of those reasons would allow for the plot to continue so obviously it never will happen XP

Reactions: Komdot and 4-kun

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
The reason why Asuna's affection for Kirito decreased before was due to misunderstanding his inability to alleviate the pressure on Kyouko.

But after their conversation over the weekend, Kirito expressed his determination to endure and win Kyouko's favor through his actions, which made Asuna realize that she had misunderstood him before. As a result, her affection for him returned.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes