4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Just curious when going through the "Perks" section, I noticed some perks that offered things like "male pleasure increase 20%". I wonder when will those become important...
I can't wait to see Asuna wearing remote control toys while she's in battle or dating Kirito, virtually and irl!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just curious when going through the "Perks" section, I noticed some perks that offered things like "male pleasure increase 20%". I wonder when will those become important...
I can't wait to see Asuna wearing remote control toys while she's in battle or dating Kirito, virtually and irl!
Maybe one day she will have sex with Kirito and he explodes from pleasure as soon as he touches her? But seriously, I think it is just telling us, the player, that Asuna's body is changing to suit Inoda's tastes. Becoming a sex doll for his pleasure.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The whole "20% increase" and such things from the perk list is just flavor text that doesn't really matter, it's there to fit with the gaming/mmo theme of the SAO universe.
I like the addition from Fujino, even if meaningless, it really brings a bit of comedy into the game.

Sr2bg

Apr 2, 2024
help the game got stuck here. anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I think I had the same problem. I just held down "w" for a while and the dialog continued. such a feeling that some actions are taking place in the background that should be skipped.

Samhain71

Sep 4, 2021
I wonder if Inoda might get Liz by convincing her to practice on him for Kirito like he did with the hj. He could get her to do a bj next but when it comes to going all the way instead of sex he may try a thigh job and rub his dick against her pussy when he notices how much it is turning her on he rams it in and fucks her into submission. Or she could end up getting so horny she ask him to fuck her.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
i got stuck on dept. store with klein, my character cant move. after MC, asuna and her mother office part. how solve it issue. none of button working even esc
I messaged Fujino about this. He said it's a bug. He's going to fix it in the next update. For now, you'll have to reload your save file before entering the shop to avoid triggering this scene.

Reactions: AVM666 and Taboofan

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
help the game got stuck here. anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I suppose you encountered this situation after reloading your save file. For some unknown reason, the automatic save within an event may encounter this issue. I've already reported it to Fujino. Hopefully, he will investigate and fix it in the next update.
You can try reloading a previous save file and start the event from the beginning. Give it a shot and see if that resolves the issue.

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
I messaged Fujino about this. He said it's a bug. He's going to fix it in the next update. For now, you'll have to reload your save file before entering the shop to avoid triggering this scene.
thx for replying, and let the dev know. I tried still not work. i even try start that whole chapter from begin still not work.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I can't open this memory because it says it is blocked and needed 30
The same thing was blocked in 6/13 and I couldn't open the memories, but I did everything
I have downloaded Fix patch v0.402
1718357831771.png

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You just didn't get enough Anxiety from playing the game. I noticed after Kirito finishes work he can call Asuna to get some Anxiety everyday.

For now just install the latest 13Gatsu777 mod to have unlimited Anxiety or replay the latest update to get more Anxiety. If you don't have enough Anxiety to unlock everything just make a save before using any Anxiety and I reload that save after using the Anxiety.
I have the latest version: 0.40 and now this version 40.2
I will play again and I will do everything exactly, I will call every time. After work, Kirito didn't call Asuna all the time, and I have Anxiety 15. I save the game every time. Thanks for the clarification
I also asked about this photo in the gym

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes