4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
But sugu scenes are so low I.Q. she just rapes him while he sleeps.
And Sugu/Habanero (or w.e his name is) essentially hard locks the ending to a repeat of the Asuna/Nishida plot.
+ the creator making Kirito small dick and 1 minute man.

I think the creator ruin the game the minute it starts with Nishida straight up raping Asuna. You can predict the ending of every storyline because of it.

Kirito=worthless retard, every other man smarter/physically better.
I agree with you. That's why I didn't say it was better, since it is also low quality content overall. I just think it is a bit more unique than regular ntr that's going on with Asuna/Nishida, which is not a high bar to pass tbh.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I care more about Suguha/Kirito plot than Asuna/Nishida one, since that's a fresh NTR idea, rather than a generic old man with sex god penis stealing some brain-dead women from an oblivious MC. There are infinite amounts of games and comics about second plot.
Yey, our Sugu fan-club is getting bigger :LOL:

But sugu scenes are so low I.Q. she just rapes him while he sleeps.
And Sugu/Habanero (or w.e his name is) essentially hard locks the ending to a repeat of the Asuna/Nishida plot.
+ the creator making Kirito small dick and 1 minute man.

I think the creator ruin the game the minute it starts with Nishida straight up raping Asuna. You can predict the ending of every storyline because of it.

Kirito=worthless retard, every other man smarter/physically better.
Tbh, for me it's not about the scenes, but how her story is way more entertaining and unpredictable in comparison to the main plot. I mean, her not being the FMC, it's expected that her scenes won't have the same level of quality.

cuser

May 30, 2017
Finished update. Talked to the pigeon. get choice: Want to Know everything vs. Not interested at all. Picked first choice. Reloaded save and picked second choice. Neither seems to change anything in the recollection room (the temple). Anyone get a different result? TIA

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Finished update. Talked to the pigeon. get choice: Want to Know everything vs. Not interested at all. Picked first choice. Reloaded save and picked second choice. Neither seems to change anything in the recollection room (the temple). Anyone get a different result? TIA
As far as I am aware, choosing the first options unlocks every memory in the recollection room without using anxiety points, except the memories that were added this update.

It's genuinely an interesting scenario, it's just, execution leaves much to be desired.
I don't get it, we got 2 and a half scenes for Suguha abusing Kirito, and they were simply introductory material for her plot line. It's not like the first Inoda/Asuna scene were particularly hot either.
People should at the very least give the route Fujino is making for Suguha a chance before complaining so much about it.

(Besides, Suguha suddenly having hentai time stopping abilities is hilarious, I loved how nonsensical it was.)

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
I don't get it, we got 2 and a half scenes for Suguha abusing Kirito, and they were simply introductory material for her plot line. It's not like the first Inoda/Asuna scene were particularly hot either.
People should at the very least give the route Fujino is making for Suguha a chance before complaining so much about it.

(Besides, Suguha suddenly having hentai time stopping abilities is hilarious, I loved how nonsensical it was.)
I played all of Fujino's previous games before. And we do have a sizeable sample in the form of two SAO games right here to review and judge. I admit, these two games are better written than all of their previous games, and requires less of turning your brain off to enjoy it fully. But, it's nothing spectacular so far. Do we need to wait for part 3 to finish as well before complaining about certain plot lines that we disliked? I just stated my opinion on a certain interesting scenario they made that I felt was lacking in execution, compared to the unique idea of the route. If he improves upon it without completely scrapping it for Nishida/Suguha content that most of his followers want, then, I would be pleasantly surprised and impressed.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
sorry for suguha fan club but if she saves herself from Hebishima it is most likely that she will end up well nailed to AGIL's third leg XD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I played all of Fujino's previous games before. And we do have a sizeable sample in the form of two SAO games right here to review and judge. I admit, these two games are better written than all of their previous games, and requires less of turning your brain off to enjoy it fully. But, it's nothing spectacular so far. Do we need to wait for part 3 to finish as well before complaining about certain plot lines that we disliked? I just stated my opinion on a certain interesting scenario they made that I felt was lacking in execution, compared to the unique idea of the route. If he improves upon it without completely scrapping it for Nishida/Suguha content that most of his followers want, then, I would be pleasantly surprised and impressed.
You can have any opinion you wish to have about the games, SAO has certainly been going for enough time that anyone can give a proper answer to the question of whatever or not they liked/enjoyed the games so far.

My only point was in reference to the particular plot line of Suguha abusing Kirito, which started up this very update, and I don’t think we have enough of sample material to determine how good, mediocre, or bad it may be.

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
You can have any opinion you wish to have about the games, SAO has certainly been going for enough time that anyone can give a proper answer to the question of whatever or not they liked/enjoyed the games so far.

My only point was in reference to the particular plot line of Suguha abusing Kirito, which started up this very update, and I don’t think we have enough of sample material to determine how good, mediocre, or bad it may be.
Fair enough. We do lack data to truly glean insights into what Fujino may do for this route in the future. That's why I tried to refrain from any future predictions. Though, most NTR content tend to be formulaic and predictable, but you can still get pleasantly surprised by the path some writers take in unique routes. We will have to wait and see, ı suppose.

redshiftasdfasdf

Dec 3, 2019
if you're talking about the orb to the left of the pigeon "want to know everything" means that asuna's stats will update in real time. It also means that the game will not lie to you about where asuna is.
it does not unlock the recollection room.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
But since the end of this month is on a Sunday, we won't be seeing the update on a Monday like it normally happens. So either next week monday, or closer to next week Friday/Saturday.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Another week coming, we should be seeing the new report from Fujino in a few hours! Also...

It's genuinely an interesting scenario, it's just, execution leaves much to be desired.
Preach it brother, always great to see more of us fans of Sugu's new route XD

Thats boring :rolleyes: but maybe she will trick him to cheat on his wife and fucking him dry :ROFLMAO:
It's not only boring, it's beyond stupid and makes no sense :p That guy just seems to plain out ignore/don't care about how the writing of Suguha's story has been going: she was all about finally getting rid of Hebishima and taking control of her own plot, she doesn't CARE for Kirito not having a massive dick nor his sexual stamina (The only girl in the game who genuinely doesn't because we know even his so-called girlfriend does lmao), and even fucking him unconscious gives her the greatest of joys to the point she's even doing illegal shit in-game to get more access to his dick in VR when she can't do so IRL. And on TOP of all that, that Agil literally is not only the only nice guy in the game so far but literally that the only reason his character was brought back onscreen was to justify Suguha being able to leave her previously established plot-job more often to get to do what she wanted with Kirito's body, which someone laughed at me for suggesting a couple months back but then we literally saw it was all he was used for in this past update.

Even putting aside how unfair for Agil trying to reduce him to a black man NTR racist stereotype like a lot of SAO NTR does lately (And honestly how nice is to see at least he IS being written canon-accurately even if only for being a background plot device), I'm pretty sure at this point if Fujino really just wanted to get Suguha to fall for the basic cliche NTR plot he would have never made her get rid of Hebishima in the first place or he would have had him 'recover' her halfway through his apparent decline. It would be really retarded to have her plot do such a 180º shift just to have her end right where she started with a character that had absolutely no inclination for such things at all so far in the whole game XP

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes