4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Same, Jesus, this is the laziest most cliche shit that throws away all that Fujino has written so far for absolutely no reason other than ruin Kirito's life ("Cut down on Fujino's workload", LMAO, the guy isn't even reading the game, he can't fucking remember Liz's name, and thinks that "Ira" is a childhood friend, I don't think he even knows SAO properly XD).
I don't know the names or history well, I admit, I never watched the show, but I find the game interesting. I made the suggestion because the posts have mentioned that the author is feeling burnt out and we already have this game going on for some time, so it was a way to come up with an endgame where the game wraps up, the player does some fun gameplay stuff, and there aren't a lot of extra scenes and story events, otherwise we'd be waiting for years and the game might never get finished. I'd rather play a finished game then an incomplete one.

I did think after posting of a few modifications I would make to the original idea. I don't really care much what people on the internet think about my idea, but I was dissatisfied that more of Fujino's direction wasn't used.

- The events would culminate in a grand ending, more on that in a second.

- The dislike effect (from magic jizz) would be removed, to be more consistent and because it would be more interesting with the ending.

- Asuna herself might be better left alone from the hypnosis effect at least, but based on the ways things have been going, it would take too long to write 30 something more scenes for proper slow corruption. The point here is to go FAST and wrap things up. So the cum drug is needed.

- When I mentioned character endings, I meant more of a final scene.

Regarding the grand ending, which is specifically for an oblivious Kirito.

Under the effects of the hypnosis, Kirito sees only the positive possibilities while in FOG (because he wants to believe in his friends), and loses much of the anxiety that has been bothering him. As time goes on, his more optimistic outlook bleeds over into RL as well, with him eventually rationalizing away anything that causes him doubt or anxiety. An event occurs which causes the hypnosis to be removed completely, but Kirito's mindset has changed and he essentially lives in his own little world now, so nothing changes for him.

His friends, rather then abandon him, actually support him, in a lying, manipulative way. The girls still feel genuine affection for Kirito, and even though they are Iroda's sex slaves by now, still are supportive of him, even more so then before. They are aware of him being out of touch with reality, but reinforce his reality instead of denying it, and allow him to live the happy carefree life of a beloved hero in FOG and a respected member of society in RL, eventually culminating in him being groomed as the successor of Asuna's father's company.

Iroda, due to his bottomless pit of lust, is not satisfied even by Asuna, though she is his crown jewel. However Iroda has come to the realization that he can't really be the "hero", no matter what he does, because at the end of the day he's perceived as a fat, ugly creep, and even he knows that there's a darkness in him that isn't going away. Instead Iroda instructs his harem (which is essentially every FOG connected woman in the city), to treat him like they would normally before he conquered them, while in public. This allows for Iroda to use his final "ability", not granted by the game, but from the lessons learned from his social manipulation, an invisibility spell for RL. No one sees the fat, ugly loser coming until its too late.

Iroda also makes sure Kirito gets the credit for breaking up the hypnosis ring, and supports him in his efforts to play hero. He plays the role of puppet master, steering Kirito and the others into the direction that benefits him. At this point, while not exactly pity, Iroda finds that its rather nice to be around someone who acts so positively and nice all the time, and comes to consider him fondly, in a pet sort of way. For his part, Kirito comes to believe Iroda is his best friend, and supports him in return.

The theme of the ending, as a wish fulfillment character to begin with, Kirito being out of touch with reality is pretty much the perfect way to take the piss out of the concept to begin with. While it would be fun in a sadistic sort of way to screw over Kirito completely, its more satisfying to see him live in a lotus eater world of his own making, as it mirrors what people do when they dive too deep into their own fantasies.

Iroda is essentially the dark reflection of Kirito, as I see it. Iroda is also granted some favorable abilities and plot armor, and things essentially go his way far more then they should. He is a wish fulfillment character too, but while Kirito is a way to pretend that one is admirable while still having everything handed to you (or for trivial effort) and getting a harem of beautiful women with little effort as well, but Iroda is someone who's much closer to reality outside of that wish fulfillment. He lies, manipulates, and betrays his way into power over others. He's scum, but in a way that's more honest then Kirito. Neither are actually admirable, but it can be said that Iroda is true to himself (and perhaps society itself), while Kirito is a more likable person even in his delusions.

I should mention I like wish fulfillment characters.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
7.8 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Fix game crash issue in some cases.
2.Add an event for Alice on Saturday.
3.Add a new outfit for Asuna.
4.Add 1 CG for Kyoko event.

目前的進步報告:
1.修正一些特定情況下的閃退問題。
2.周六加入一個愛麗絲事件。
3.追加一件亞絲娜的新服裝。
4.增加京子的一個事件CG。

天越來越熱了,大家要注意防暑。

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Seems like the battle event will be in Alice's route. I wonder if Asuna's new outfit will be in FOG or outside :unsure:. I'm leaning towards FOG, due to their work schedule. Which I hope will lead into including Asuna into the Alice route, rather than her just staying in their FOG home like usual.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Seems like the battle event will be in Alice's route. I wonder if Asuna's new outfit will be in FOG or outside :unsure:. I'm leaning towards FOG, due to their work schedule. Which I hope will lead into including Asuna into the Alice route, rather than her just staying in their FOG home like usual.
Honestly I am disappointed we didn't get a preview pic for the battle harassment. But we still two more progress reports so it can still happen. I don't think Asuna and Alice's stories will cross paths and I hope they stay separate. I can't imagine the battle event will be part of Alice's story. I only want to see Asuna harassed in battle. I really can't guess what the new outfit would be. It is probably in FOG because a new RL outfit seems too soon. Need for corruption for a new sluttier outfit.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
7.8 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Fix game crash issue in some cases.
2.Add an event for Alice on Saturday.
3.Add a new outfit for Asuna.
4.Add 1 CG for Kyoko event.

目前的進步報告:
1.修正一些特定情況下的閃退問題。
2.周六加入一個愛麗絲事件。
3.追加一件亞絲娜的新服裝。
4.增加京子的一個事件CG。

天越來越熱了,大家要注意防暑。
Always good to see Fujino-sensei working, too bad there is no Sugu in this preview. Not really interested but I wonder what new slutty outfit is Asuna gonna end up getting now. Also, seems like the next Kyouko CG may be of what Inoda has been posting in his blog lately if I had to guess....0 interest in Alice's storyline as usual but I wonder if the event means we're heading for its culmination already.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Always good to see Fujino-sensei working, too bad there is no Sugu in this preview. Not really interested but I wonder what new slutty outfit is Asuna gonna end up getting now. Also, seems like the next Kyouko CG may be of what Inoda has been posting in his blog lately if I had to guess....0 interest in Alice's storyline as usual but I wonder if the event means we're heading for its culmination already.
Don't discard Alice's story; maybe we'll visit the brothel and meet Flora. :p

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Suguha stuff seems too soon. We know she has a event on Monday. So depending on how long this update is, we might not see anything from her beyond some setup for Monday. The Kyouko event might be end result of the blog posts. There is still a third picture in the game files that has not been used yet. It is about time she has not been used for a long time. It is time we get "Middle of the fall" already!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Don't discard Alice's story; maybe we'll visit the brothel and meet Flora. :p
LOL, if only XD

Suguha stuff seems too soon. We know she has a event on Monday. So depending on how long this update is, we might not see anything from her beyond some setup for Monday. The Kyouko event might be end result of the blog posts. There is still a third picture in the game files that has not been used yet. It is about time she has not been used for a long time. It is time we get "Middle of the fall" already!
I mean, we don't really 'know', until Fujino actually writes he's doing something for her in that specific day it could be just something that gets skipped or canceled because Kirito had an emergency so I prefer to not hope in advance and more rely on whatever Fujino actually reports XP (Granted, we still got some small bits of her last update despite her not showing up at all in the reports so I have good faith :3)

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't have anything planned. The camp, the massage and the confession just happened on the recent week. Wouldn't it make sense to start mixing routes in FOG (Asuna's / Alice's / Suguha's) somehow? I don't see a point in making another tree-house scene so soon. The only thing of notice is Kyouko returning home, Asuna not being sexually fulfilled, Suguha questing with Kirito + cam, and Alice route starting again on Saturday.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't have anything planned. The camp, the massage and the confession just happened on the recent week. Wouldn't it make sense to start mixing routes in FOG (Asuna's / Alice's / Suguha's) somehow? I don't see a point in making another tree-house scene so soon. The only thing of notice is Kyouko returning home, Asuna not being sexually fulfilled, Suguha questing with Kirito + cam, and Alice route starting again on Saturday.
I think he's referring to Kirito saying they would actually hang out together later when he told her he couldn't because he had to meet with Asuna, you can miss most of the context if you don't check the message from her on the phone after the conversation though :O

Also, the thing is that it "would make sense" but also that Fujino has gone out of his way constantly to keep the routes as firmly separated as he can beyond convenient crossing over of things, so it's unknown yet if he would actually make them fully intertwine or if he's gonna just keep as he has so far, hence why nobody is really thinking there would suddenly be such a serious crossing as us getting a 'battle scene' in ALICE's route, as those are clearly reserved just for when he's out with Asuna and Inoda XP

Reactions: ron34 and 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino isn't into tomboys and lolis, so I doubt that, unless he buffs her up :LOL:
Reminder that we don't know that for sure, for all we know he could be into them but he just doesn't risk using them because of issues with the paid sites or something XP (Also, isn't he specifically making Liz an extra-tomboy?? So I wouldn't really state that first one with any confidence, lol, especially when he wrote Nero as a bit of a tomboy too)

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
wrt Alice event, could it be possible to start progressing the aforementioned "Asuna sees (directly or indirectly) Kirito with a sexy blond lady entering brothel" event?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
wrt Alice event, could it be possible to start progressing the aforementioned "Asuna sees (directly or indirectly) Kirito with a sexy blond lady entering brothel" event?
Alice events are more hypnosis training with the notHebishima guy. Nothing to do with Kirito. Also I feel if Asuna catches Kirito going to brothel with a sexy blond lady, it will be with Flora not Alice.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes