4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I can’t wait for part 2 I hope after he finished this game he will do a pole vote of which anime he will turn into a NTR parody I have two anime I want a NTR parody game one is Highschool DXD and Highschool of the Dead HOD I wish kohta NTR takashi harem Saeko and Rei
He should work on another parody. But he said after he finishes this game he will work on this old games like Nero, Scáthach, and Sakura. I do hope it is a parody other people have not made a game on so Highschool of the Dead or Rent-a-Girlfriend would be my vote.

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
You should work on another parody. But he said after he finishes this game he will work on this old games like Nero, Scáthach, and Sakura. I do hope it is a parody other people have not made a game on so Highschool of the Dead or Rent-a-Girlfriend would be my vote.
I could definitely use some closure on Scáthach and Sakura :whistle:

Reactions: Animefan_09

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I can’t wait for part 2 I hope after he finished this game he will do a pole vote of which anime he will turn into a NTR parody I have two anime I want a NTR parody game one is Highschool DXD and Highschool of the Dead HOD I wish kohta NTR takashi harem Saeko and Rei
Not likely. The dev already promised to go back and finish another game he started before this. However, RPGM is really easy and so is using Koikatsu for characters and sex animations. It'd be really easy to start working on your own DXD game, if you want to see it happen.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Hard disagree, Nebal makes you do a ton of combat, and is extremely slow.
I think the heart rate system compare with the telephone system in the battle map is quite interesting plus the CGs are also great.
Once you call her in the wrong time or don't call her in the right time she get fucked, you just won't be sure when is right and when is wrong, but I kind of agree with you that the battle system is quite boring to fight in the same map over and over and the buff system is quite difficult to understand.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Update from dev. He is remaking the FGO town and maybe adding new facilities like hot spring. Also he is not making a update this month because May was hard for him so he needs a break.
So they fucked the whole night without condom but in the next day morning they started to use condom suddenly and asuna don't ask him to put on a condom at first but just go raw, quite strange for that.:unsure:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Not likely. The dev already promised to go back and finish another game he started before this. However, RPGM is really easy and so is using Koikatsu for characters and sex animations. It'd be really easy to start working on your own DXD game, if you want to see it happen.
I’ve tried and I have no idea what I am doing but I’m just saying if he goes back to old works and gives them a new NTR story that’s fine but i do after he does that I hope he does a NTR parody after completing FGO so if you had to vote for a NTR parody which one would it be for me it’s High school of the dead

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
maybe som1 already said it before but dev create many NTR couples in the game , every green haired npc are considered as the guy that got NTRed. many green texts in game such as Kirito Name and other description also symbolize as the cuck. The couples have they own stories which keep progressing as we play the game , this is from my opinion maybe there are wrong ones

Boyfriend and pink haired twin tail classmate (blackmailed by classmate and sold to other people)
Husband and wife at park (got NTR by boss)
Boyfriend and girlfriend (Clothing shop lady) + girlfriend little sisters ?(got NTR by rich fatass including cosplay play and 3some)
Charlie and girlfriend (NTR by konbini manager)
Husband (kirito met him at cafe ) and purple dress lady (became prostitute in corner beside the Arcade)
Husband and wife at FOG Church
Asuna mom's and Hebishima?

and for some random girls in my opinion
Blond girl from anon chat -> Alice
Blond girl at storage room in school -> Marin from dressup darling
Black haired girl in cars at night -> Akiha from Tsukihime

because for me the 1st time im playing for new Version always the chinese version with MTL , many details got missed

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
maybe som1 already said it before but dev create many NTR couples in the game , every green haired npc are considered as the guy that got NTRed. many green texts in game such as Kirito Name and other description also symbolize as the cuck. The couples have they own stories which keep progressing as we play the game , this is from my opinion maybe there are wrong ones

Boyfriend and pink haired twin tail classmate (blackmailed by classmate and sold to other people)
Husband and wife at park (got NTR by boss)
Boyfriend and girlfriend (Clothing shop lady) + girlfriend little sisters ?(got NTR by rich fatass including cosplay play and 3some)
Charlie and girlfriend (NTR by konbini manager)
Husband (kirito met him at cafe ) and purple dress lady (became prostitute in corner beside the Arcade)
Husband and wife at FOG Church
Asuna mom's and Hebishima?

and for some random girls in my opinion
Blond girl from anon chat -> Alice
Blond girl at storage room in school -> Marin from dressup darling
Black haired girl in cars at night -> Akiha from Tsukihime

because for me the 1st time im playing for new Version always the chinese version with MTL , many details got missed
Just a few probable corrections. The girl with the clothing store lady is probably Charlie's girlfriend. She mentioned her master several times and Charlie being there should not be by chance. Also the clothing store lady and the other girl is probably not sisters. It is common for Asian woman to call other woman they like "sister" even they are not related. Asuna's mom is not with Hebishima. She is with her unnamed student.

GJ noticing green means NTR!

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Or maybe that is Suguha and Hebishima. Maybe it is the lighting but the guy skin tone is darker than Inoda. Who knows what was going inside Asuna's head if she allowed raw sex.
You are probably right, checking back with the preview picture in OP it seems the skin color are the same as Hebishima.
And in the last scene of part 1, under asuna's butt there are some used condom, but checking with the sex scene Inoda's dick skin color isn't changed(You can see almost 1/3~1/2 of his dick from the sex scene in flatiron pose), which means he don't have a condom and going raw.
By looking at this make me very confused. If Inoda go raw all the time then it cannot explain the used condoms and there are unnecessary to use it after going raw. If Inoda wear condom all the time then it will not match the sex scene. My best guess is Inoda use all condom then go raw but in the last scene he is still using it mean there are some left, so I really don't know how to explain about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Just a few probable corrections. The girl with the clothing store lady is probably Charlie's girlfriend. She mentioned her master several times and Charlie being there should not be by chance. Also the clothing store lady and the other girl is probably not sisters. It is common for Asian woman to call other woman they like "sister" even they are not related. Asuna's mom is not with Hebishima. She is with her unnamed student.

GJ noticing green means NTR!
I'm sorry, I'm bad at translating Chinese name to English, but if the "Charlie" you refer to is Kirito's friend (阿拆), I'm pretty sure the clothing store lady is not his girlfriend, because quite early on we can see her boyfriend (in green hair) in the store with her, mentioning about marriage after they graduate or something, plus the hair color is slightly different.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm sorry, I'm bad at translating Chinese name to English, but if the "Charlie" you refer to is Kirito's friend (阿拆), I'm pretty sure the clothing store lady is not his girlfriend, because quite early on we can see her boyfriend (in green hair) in the store with her, mentioning about marriage after they graduate or something, plus the hair color is slightly different.
No, the clothing store lady is not Charlie's girlfriend. His girlfriend works in convenience store. But I think those two are the ones in love hotel cosplay sex.

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
How about Final Fantasy VII? I think Tifa is worth it.

Reactions: Ookung1585
Apr 5, 2022
Update from dev. He is remaking the FGO town and maybe adding new facilities like hot spring. Also he is not making a update this month because May was hard for him so he needs a break.
I really hope that the beginning of part 2 is as I thought before, with the focus on FOG, because if Asuna turns into a whore in the real world right after the first sex, it would be frustrating for the construction of this game. So Inoda must use FOG to have conscious sex with Asuna raising the idea that it's not a big betrayal if it's in-game sex, but it will influence sex to happen again in the real world.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes