4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

boinut99

Jul 5, 2020
Sorry, this is coming up in my game. It seems like I can't move forward. Does anyone have a solution or a part that isn't damaged?
View attachment 3883687
help please

I'm in the same situation
The update is over at the end of day 21 and I don't think we're supposed to be able to continue into day 22. Something to keep in mind is that whenever you see the white chicken next to the anxiety indicator inside of the recollection room that means that the update is over; you can speak to the chicken and it'll give you a note from the dev with some information about the update and upcoming stuff.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wonder why Fujino decided to skip days so quickly in the last two updates. It’s like one scene or dialogue, and then there's a jump. Is there a special date coming up? It doesn’t seem to be a character’s birthday, or maybe he wants to trigger the maintenance event in FOG as soon as possible to advance the story.
Maybe because most recent events has been just building up to the next big development. There is need to show a lot of small buildups to lead up to the big development. Just show things are slowly changing until the next big story development happens.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I wonder why Fujino decided to skip days so quickly in the last two updates. It’s like one scene or dialogue, and then there's a jump. Is there a special date coming up? It doesn’t seem to be a character’s birthday, or maybe he wants to trigger the maintenance event in FOG as soon as possible to advance the story.
I actually really like this aspect of the game, so many games make the corruption happen in a week or just a few days, which makes it seem a bit cheap to be honest. A heroine is devoted to someone or something for years, and a single night of passion being all it takes to corrupt them does not really work for me. Instead of making the sex so good that it breaks the heroine, it leads me to think she was a slut all along.
Having Asuna """"""""Resisting"""""""" Inoda's advances for in game months on the other hands work much better for me.

Now, regarding the update, it was good albeit a tad short. A bit lacking in terms of content, not in the overall amount of scenes we got since there is a few events in the recollection room, but I think something more IRL or in FOG involving Suguha or Alice that Kirito could see would have been a good way to complete the update.

It was kind of weird that Suguha did nothing on her whole date day, she could have easily molested Kirito while he slept on the cinema.

I also don't know If I like the slight implications of a possible Inoda x Sugu future. If the NTR is inevitable, can Fujino not bless the best girl with a decent guy with a big dick ? It's not like NTR only works if the bull is a scumbag.

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
dang, i never thought that a game made from RPG maker could be this laggy, either my PC is shit or this game has too many heavy koikatsu cutscenes that makes it hard to load

Reactions: DioVAnna

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I also don't know If I like the slight implications of a possible Inoda x Sugu future. If the NTR is inevitable, can Fujino not bless the best girl with a decent guy with a big dick ? It's not like NTR only works if the bull is a scumbag.
Nah, I still prefer the reverse NTR of Suguha :LOL:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
why the speed of 0.50 so slow.
anyone know how to speed it up ???
are you talking about general game performance or walking speed?

in terms of performance, I find it's actually running better on my potato than .045 did

if you mean walking speed, there's an event on 6/21 that intentionally slows walking speed, but apparently didn't get resolved when the event ends

acontous

Oct 29, 2017
are you talking about general game performance or walking speed?

in terms of performance, I find it's actually running better on my potato than .045 did

if you mean walking speed, there's an event on 6/21 that intentionally slows walking speed, but apparently didn't get resolved when the event ends
Walking speed for me is also slow at the beginning. It goes back to fast once I go to work.

However.. I also have Asuna's SAO blue haired avatar haunting me in the real world following me around as soon as I leave the memory area at start.. I do my day job and it says to go straight home but then there is no quest to do there..? Asuna's SAO avatar still following me around. So I assume something is very buggy and not sure how to fix it. The only save is the slot 5 one included and I tried immediately leaving the memory room and also "remembering" everything before leaving. Reinstall/extraction also didn't fix it.

NVM OP says NOT to load from save but choose chapter, derp. Had never done it that way previously.

Last edited:

Vixkravyn

Mar 29, 2023
Liked the update in general, I'd prefer if Sugu didn't go down the Inoda train, but we all have prefs.

Is 2 days in game the normal length of an update, or is it generally the expected amount?
(seen people complain, first patch i've played on release etc)

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I haven't played the update yet but I saw some pictures earlier of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob is she conscious that time or not? Also when they're both in the bath house is Asuna and Inoda having sex?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I haven't played the update yet but I saw some pictures earlier of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob is she conscious that time or not? Also when they're both in the bath house is Asuna and Inoda having sex?
She is not conscious when giving that blowjob. She was in-game. In the bath house Asuna and Inoda was not having sex. They were just rubbing each other.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes